Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,484 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan (1016 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan by oyesoyes10: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello house, pls is there anyone who recently had a student visa application to Taiwan?

I'm scheduled to appear for my visa study to Taiwan at the Ikoyi office this week. I want to know which documents I should take along apart from my admission letter, letter of scholarship, reference letter from Ministry of Education (Taiwan), Degree Certificate.

Pls is there more document i need to take along apart from these i mentioned above?

I urgently need your response if this applies to you. Don't mind calling you on the phone.

Thanks, Julius.
Re: Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan by uchman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
oyesoyes10:
Hello house, pls is there anyone who recently had a student visa application to Taiwan?

I'm scheduled to appear for my visa study to Taiwan at the Ikoyi office this week. I want to know which documents I should take along apart from my admission letter, letter of scholarship, reference letter from Ministry of Education (Taiwan), Degree Certificate.

Pls is there more document i need to take along apart from these i mentioned above?

I urgently need your response if this applies to you. Don't mind calling you on the phone.

Thanks, Julius.

I thought Taiwan schools dont give Nigerians admission?
Which school gave you admission and how did you go about it...
Best of luck bro and come bact to update us as e dey go...
Re: Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan by oyesoyes10: 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
uchman:

Just write toefl if you need scholarship and score greater than 90. I got mine in NTUST. Deadline for application is March 31st.

I thought Taiwan schools dont give Nigerians admission?
Which school gave you admission and how did you go about it...
Best of luck bro and come bact to update us as e dey go...
Re: Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 06, 2021
oyesoyes10:

Thanks, Julius.

bros , how did it go , hope it was successful
Re: Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan by Cousin9999: 5:30am On Apr 06, 2021
China is on the edge of dropping bombs there. I don't think you want to do that.
Re: Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan by joeking2222: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2023
[quote author=oyesoyes10 post=100284790][/quote]
Hey senior, how far.......how this Ur waka con later go nah? Any update please? Abeg no allow this beautiful thread die just like that o!!!
Re: Information Regarding Student Visa To Taiwan by joeking2222: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2023
oyesoyes10:

Thanks, Julius.
Hey senior Man, how far.......how this Ur waka con later go nah? Any update please? Abeg no allow this beautiful thread die just like that o!!!

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Countries With The Cheapest Tuition Fees For Nigerian Students / Japa Wave Is Motivated By Greed, Feelings And Scam Than By Suffering / Japa Or No Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.