Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? (3794 Views)

Batch A 2015 Corpers Where Is Your PPA / NYSC 2014 Batch B Corpers; Where Is Your Place Of Primary Assignment (PPA)? / Batch A 2013 Corpers Where Is Your PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by tunjikrown(m): 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2006
This is just for the new corpers. Let's know where you are posted.

I have just been posted to Kogi state, so all KOGI people on Nairaland should be all out to welcome me o.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by murphite(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2006
Hi forum, today is Wednesday, 8th of February 2006, few days to the NYSC 2006 Batch A camp. And all Akokites (UNILAG graduates) are yet to know their deployment state, and no thanks to theNYSC site at www.nysconline-ng.org.

As for me, I will tell this forum when I get it on Friday, 10th of February 2006. Thanks and safe journey to your new posted state.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by Ralex(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2006
My girl friend was posted to Awka Ibom ... anybody going to Awka Ibom from should PM me so that i will hand her over to you.

My ex was posted to Taraba same goes for her as the above
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by pasuma(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2006
sup buddies . hv just checked mine and it reads DT for delta . so anyone of u guyz with DT shud holla me .

pasoma ( from birth)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by snazzydawn(f): 8:20am On Feb 10, 2006
ralex,hand her over to me,I live in AKS.
for me,I am going in september,by God's grace....
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by hipcaramel(f): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2006
i got posted to lagos. NICE!!! wink smiley grin cheesy cool
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by tunjikrown(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2006
hipcaramel:

i got posted to lagos. NICE!!! wink smiley grin cheesy cool

hey Hip, Lagos? good for you!!! molue and hold up are waiting for you there! grin
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by hipcaramel(f): 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2006
tunjikrown:

hey Hip, Lagos? good for you!!! molue and hold up are waiting for you there! grin
better that than one remote area in the middle of nowhere.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by forgiven(m): 5:59am On Feb 11, 2006
When is the orientatoin camp starting?
Anyone posted to PH can contact me, maybe I can help with accomodation, just a day/nite before u go to the camp (something like a stop-over).
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by teejay900(m): 9:04am On Feb 11, 2006
Congrat all the new deployed corpers...! Wishin u all the best.
Well I also suppose to be deploy as well this Feb. but my schl rector & the lecturers proof sturbborn..
So till Sept.hope...Anybody hav an idea when next batch go be shld holla me..
Anybody from Fedpoffa shld holla me as wellll...

One love
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by skyreal: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2006
[color=#006600][/color]hello,good morning. i just registered into this site today and i've been trying to know more about the site but it has been proven difficult,what should i do please?
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by hipcaramel(f): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2006
camp is over. it was fun for a while but later on it started getting dull. glad to be out of there anyways.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by murphite(m): 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2006
Hi forum sorry for sending my posting late.i am posted to IMO STATE,UMUDI NYSC CAMP, NKWERRE LOCAL GOVT AREA.So the entire igbolite in imo state should give me a red carpet wellcome,including the ONWA of IMO.(I mean his excelle, )
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 27, 2006
Anambra State. Got posted to a Local Govt HQ
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by Ehiwere(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2006
Is this part of the forum not functioning again.Atleast let here what you guys are experiening in your various location.Remember 7months 2 go.They say we should Obey the clarion Call either the rain or in the Sun,and the Sun in Dutse is even making my room unbearable,to the extent i prefer the comfort of my primary location to the room.Even nw am posting message from the office(On saturday for that matter,and in a Northern state where we experience Ba aiki).Guys make i run?Its well sha!God that have sustain me to this time will finish with me.(Thanks to the RCCF fellowship,They are a deed family)
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by etete(m): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2006
hey my names jimmy went 2 uniport, graduated 4m civil engr. 2003. presentinly servin in ekiti, d place is DEAD will b leavin in january nxt year,cant wait
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by dearie(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2006
Was looking thru to see if i could see anyone posted to Nasarawa state, Sure I served there, in a village called Wamba, it was an experience, that period remains my most memorable period since i became conscious of my existence.

It's up to u, wherever u are posted, u can make the best out of it. Come to think opf it, In the cities, people dont really regard corpers as much as the rural dwellers do, you are treated like a king in the rural areas.

Just pray to go anywhere you will be favoured, in my time, i worked for UNICEF, UNDP, W.H.O, & NDLEA. You can imagine the experience and 'pepper' that came with such assignments? Ibet most pple inb Lagos didn't make what I made.
The choice is all urs.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by WebMonk(m): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2007
etete:

hey my names jimmy went 2 uniport, graduated 4m civil engr. 2003. presentinly servin in ekiti, d place is DEAD will b leavin in january nxt year,can't wait

Hey jimmy what's up? I'm also posted to ekiti. How was you boot camp experiecne? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PS: Do you know the hotel rates ekiti? Thanks again
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by tenee(f): 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2007
I was posted to Enugu! Don't know what to expect. I jus wish i had to stay back in Lagos.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by taibatfash(f): 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2008
hey everyone, after much frowning and goofing i have accepted my faith. i have been posted to kogi state and i really need some one to console me and say some nice things about the state.
Re: NYSC Batch A 2006 Corpers: Where Are You Posted? by davou4eva(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2008
wow, am posted to Oyo State, anyone posted to same state can contact to meet 08062657484 and or 08028387953.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch C Zamfara Corpers...leggooo / 2015 Election -NYSC Re-schedule Batch A Passing Out parade / PR LECTURES BASED ON NIPR NEW SYLLABUS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.