Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,195 members, 7,835,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta (47549 Views)

Lagos DSVA Hunts For Boy Who Boasted About Raping Girl In Viral Video / Mob Sets Two Suspected Ritualists Ablaze In Enugu For Raping Girl To Death / Anti-cult Group Member Killed In Poly Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by berrystunn(m): 11:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Disgusting poorly trained police officers. So many innocent and not so innocent bloods on their hands. If only people know things police dey capable of, when dere tell you enta motor, guilty or not guilty you gat think twice.

What are you talking about?
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by kode12: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2021
Are they certain it was a rape? The vagina was soaked in seminal fluids, but there was no bruising or bleeding.
Seems rather strange inconsistent for forced intercourse.
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by profbray(m): 12:23am On Mar 29, 2021
God help me i catch one of this people, I will cut of their man hood and give it to bingo
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by 22brains(m): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2021
supercase1:

truly truely I proclaim unto you

U NOR GET SENSE cool
lol.. says someone who cannot spell "truly" correctly.
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 29, 2021
Tomorrow if she tells her guy or anyone for that matter that she lost her virginity through rape at a tender age, many skinny jeans wearing boys will say its a lie. Only Gid kniws the number of kids Naija men rape daily. Yet its still them that will say no virgin in Nigeria again. Bunch of perverts raised by dogs.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Emeka71(m): 1:18am On Mar 29, 2021
They should just wed the babe off to him.
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 29, 2021
Such audacity angry! I hope their insolent boldness is softened by jail.

Divinehealer:
Tomorrow if she tells her guy or anyone for that matter that she lost her virginity through rape at a tender age, many skinny jeans wearing boys will say its a lie. Only Gid kniws the number of kids Naija men rape daily. Yet its still them that will say no virgin in Nigeria again. Bunch of perverts raised by dogs.

@bolded, you really need divine healer to improve your reading habit angry

1 Like

Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Awesome350(m): 1:40am On Mar 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by zedegit: 2:42am On Mar 29, 2021
Boykris:
If I have the strength people use in raping girls ba wahlahi na trisome after trisome I go the do....haba nah which joy dy that thing nah

But trust me it could be that he only had sex with her there not RAPE tho

Sex in a church? Una no fear God?
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by cococandy(f): 3:17am On Mar 29, 2021
When will you xtupid fvcks stop obsessing over virginity?
If someone had consensual sex with a man, does that give all other men permission to rape her too?
Daft rapists and rape apologists

MilitantAtheist:
Maybe the girl is notoriously generous with her teenage cunt so he must have heard of her stories and has decided to confirm his share because the report didn't say she is a virgin at 19, we know their story well. May the guy be prosecuted for rape crime but we know any girl not a virgin at 19 is a street hen already
EmekaA125:
At 19, her hymen(vaginal covering) wasn't intact before the rape incidence. What does that tell you
osamz007:

HMMMMM, THAT GIRL HAS LOST HER VIRGINITY ALREADY BEFORE 20. THIS WORLD IS DEEP

1 Like

Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by EmekaA125(m): 3:18am On Mar 29, 2021
At 19, her hymen(vaginal covering) wasn't intact before the rape incidence. What does that tell you
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:19am On Mar 29, 2021
Cut off his manhood
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by candymika: 4:44am On Mar 29, 2021
This article was very good and helpful for me. I will keep coming here again and again.
minesweeper
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by osamz007: 5:47am On Mar 29, 2021
cococandy:
When will you xtupid fvcks stop obsessing over virginity?
If someone had consensual sex with a man, does that give all other men permission to rape her too?
Daft rapists and rape apologists

you must be $tupid to think I'm defending the rapist
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by illitracy: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Anti cult member, just hand him over to the cultists grin
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Royalty5(f): 6:19am On Mar 29, 2021
osamz007:
HE'S STILL ALIVE

HE'S THE REAL CULTIST

STUPID MAN

HMMMMM, THAT GIRL HAS LOST HER VIRGINITY ALREADY BEFORE 20. THIS WORLD IS DEEP

Lol... It could be that the Civil Rights activist disvirgined her.
Then the Anti-cultist raped her...

Wahala plenty gan
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Royalty5(f): 6:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Imstrong2:
was the doc under duress when writing the report... mistake everywhere sad angry

It's like the Doctor is a councilor. He/she is just canceling things up and down.
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Lordwaz(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2021
Who said he is a police man? My friend farabale and read it again.
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Lordwaz(m): 6:49am On Mar 29, 2021
savageyoungboy:
Disgusting poorly trained police officers. So many innocent and not so innocent bloods on their hands. If only people know things police dey capable of, when dere tell you enta motor, guilty or not guilty you gat think twice.

Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by HolyMonks: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2021
°
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Zona123(m): 9:32am On Mar 29, 2021
Why resort to tape even you can easily find a lot of girls who you can woo and satisfy your sexual orge.? It's only in the animal kingdom that this can be found, and even animals do negotiate their way through... Anyway let the law take its course
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by Randy100: 9:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Divinehealer:
The medical report stated that she was not a virgin before the rape, what are you saying then.
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by SaintAlbert53: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2021
two things involved. Either she's scammed one of them before by receiving money for sex and yet not turning up OR She's got an unbreakable record in the other room where where they lunatics wanted to confirm how oily the pot of stew is..
No reasonable man in his right senses would point a gun at guys standing with her and afterwards take her to an uncompleted building just to rape her.. It's unprofessional anyways..
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by somehow: 11:20am On Mar 29, 2021
Wrong

Evil corrupt society = Evil corrupt government.

They must be a society before any government can exist.

NwaNimo1:
Corrupt Evil government = Corrupt Evil society!

[img]https://media1./images/c837f5db07f9eeb45ee51186ac3c4369/tenor.gif?itemid=18948872[/img]
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by savageyoungboy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
Lordwaz:

Na wa
All this Itooknow people must always quote person
Follow your advice and read the story again Mr Man
Anti-Cult is part of the NPF just like Sars
Re: Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta by piagetskinner(m): 7:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nawa oo.. what a shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Lagos Task Force Officers Shoot Banker For Protesting Car Damage / Yahoo Boy Jailed For 18 Months In Benin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.