Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) (35966 Views)

Three Gays Arrested For Having Sex In Otukpo, Benue State / Jennifer Robert: Lady Killed At Ochacho Concert In Otukpo Benue State (Pictures) / 28-year-old Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Keke Rider In Otukpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by fitinwell: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
First Prime suspect ,..Fulani Herdsmen ...,
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by danngnews: 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Meanwhile is shouting Darling Daddy upandan.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Buhari again ?
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by prospect63: 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Too much bloodshed in the land
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
tubolancer:
The killer will never know peace again in his life again.
Amen.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by GiftedGreat(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
You May Cover Your sins and say nobody knows but you can NOT hide it from GOD.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 1:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see evil befalling the gunmen, I see their paths becoming dark and slippery, I see them stumbling suddenly, I see them dying before the end of next month. This I have seen.
I also saw it too but Seun was with me when I saw it in my dream....they must surely pay with their life....
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by gbengaadeleye12: 1:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
This is bad
owukpa:
A group of yet to be identified gunmen have killed one Mrs Eunice Omaye Odoba at her home in Perfect Avenue Otukpo, Benue.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that the deceased until her death was proprietor and a wife of Pastor of a Lord's Chosen Church in Cotonou, Benin Republic.

A source revealed that "we received a call from her Church members from the Lord's Chosen branch in Otukpo who came to check up on her after they discovered that she didn't come to church today.

"The Church members raised the alarm after they met her lifeless body in her kitchen where she was on lying on the floor with blood stains. She was stabbed in the chest at the top most part of her left breast." The source added.

As the time of filing this report, men of the Nigerian Police Force, Otukpo Division have deposited the body of the victim at the morgue.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/breaking-gunmen-stab-pastors-wife-to-death-in-otukpo-graphic-photos.html
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by amah4game: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
I cant find evidence in this story obviously no eye witness.. Story behind her death get K leg...
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Nik77: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see evil befalling the gunmen, I see their paths becoming dark and slippery, I see them stumbling suddenly, I see them dying before the end of next month. This I have seen.

You have seek nothing
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by BelovedofLord: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
RIP!

Let's handle your energy issues for you!

Some Nairalanders are already testifiers of our swift and prompt delivery timelines!

See our phone contact, you'll be amazed at our diligence, please!
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by sunshineV(f): 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2021
even god cant save the wife of his son. but na ogun go fire the stabber sha
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Victoria938(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
Very sad. Rip
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Enoch07: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
tubolancer:
The killer will never know peace again in his life again.
killer way go dey on beer parlour now dey drink and smoke somethings, I blame Nigeria. in saner places, you can bet that person will be brought to book, but here natin will happen we'll only shout for some days and boom we're back to square one
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Enoch07: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
JoeEeL:
Fear the cursed herdsmen from the Sahel.
Thanks to our darling zaddy. undecided
"yet to be identified men"
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by MrJames007: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
owukpa:
A group of yet to be identified gunmen have killed one Mrs Eunice Omaye Odoba at her home in Perfect Avenue Otukpo, Benue.

IDOMA VOICE gathered that the deceased until her death was proprietor and a wife of Pastor of a Lord's Chosen Church in Cotonou, Benin Republic.

A source revealed that "we received a call from her Church members from the Lord's Chosen branch in Otukpo who came to check up on her after they discovered that she didn't come to church today.

"The Church members raised the alarm after they met her lifeless body in her kitchen where she was on lying on the floor with blood stains. She was stabbed in the chest at the top most part of her left breast." The source added.

As the time of filing this report, men of the Nigerian Police Force, Otukpo Division have deposited the body of the victim at the morgue.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/03/breaking-gunmen-stab-pastors-wife-to-death-in-otukpo-graphic-photos.html
Why'd you put "photo" when the photo is not showing anything? Mumu.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Charly68: 3:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Within the next seven days the killer shall die miserably in Jesus name
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Washere(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Old story
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Totalconcept(m): 3:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
Hope is not in the hand of pastor due to second wife is not allow in Christianity and pastor need to change his toto.......I come in peace
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Quaddafi29: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
May her soul rest in peace. Please how did the poster know that those who killed here were gunmen? The report did not indicate that the killers were seen, talk more with gun(s)
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
It seems like the devil himself, resides in Benue state, you will never hear any goodnews from there... Why? undecided
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by morgstreme: 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
owukpa:

So it isn't "herdsmen" this time

Cos they know that it'll be same folks of the same tribe...
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by morgstreme: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
francisbarrack:
These old men should address d security issue first n stop been a nuisance. Lives is been wasted every day n we dont know wu d next victim is going to b

The COWARD Monkey looking governor should do that please..

It's what he swore to uphold by the Constitution!

1 Like

Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by morgstreme: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed The homeland of vulturebbqrillz is on fire while he is busy screaming darling daddy all over cyberspace. A stupid president is always elected by stupid people
And a stupid IDIOT doesn't know when to "aportion" blame to the governor...
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
FalseProphet1:

Gunmen or knife men?
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by seaenergy: 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed The homeland of vulturebbqrillz is on fire while he is busy screaming darling daddy all over cyberspace. A stupid president is always elected by stupid people

Your right, And the same stupid people is about to elect the worst of the stupid leader in person of Tinubu
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Cashify: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jesus
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please brethren let's amend our way. Nobody knows the day his/her last breath will come.
Heaven is real, hell fire is real. It left for you and I to choose where we wish to spend our eternity.
Thanks and God bless you as you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and saviour today because tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by HacheNoire: 2:36am On Mar 30, 2021
This is the pure handwork of ESN
Re: Eunice Omaye Odoba Stabbed To Death In Otukpo (Photo) by Toriagirl(f): 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
Bad news everyday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Discover Bomb Factory In Ebonyi (photos) / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) / Kenyan Man Burnt By His Wife For Cheating On Her (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.