Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,808 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

I got the help I needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I got the help I needed (2460 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / "I Was Shocked When I Got To My Husband's House The First Time" - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thank you everyone �
Re: I got the help I needed by TainyLite(m): 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
The5DME:
I'm really tired of this life. I'm tired of this abject poverty I was born into. I have literally no one to help me here. No aunty, no uncle, no family member to help me, no father too. You don't know what it feels like to not have most of the things you really wanted as a kid. It sucks, trust me.

I really want to learn how to code but the main obstacle has been how to get a Laptop. It's really frustrating to see that some people can just ask their parents for whatever they need and it's done. Mine is a different case: my parents never have enough to get me what I want. Sometimes I really wonder why I was born into poverty.

All I need in this life at the moment is just a LAPTOP, that's all. Even if God were to ask me what I need right now, I'll tell him I need a laptop. But the issue here is that I can't afford one by myself. I know some people will say why can't I go and get a job but trust me, this year alone; I've submitted and gone for interviews for 5 jobs, but the pay is always the issue. I don search for job so try me sef don tire to search again.

I presently work at a job where I earn 13k per month excluding transportation and feeding and other things. How do I save at least 50k from this meager salary to save for a laptop? The jobs I got, when I subtract transportation and feeding, the remaining amount is not even up to what I earn at my present job. The reason I need this Laptop is to learn this coding, be good at it and start earning from it as it's very lucrative.
Please, help me in any way you can. Even if you have a dead laptop I can repair and use or anything, please help me. I'm in my knees begging.
I don know who to turn to anymore. My single mother just a petty trader who can help me. I have no father. Please, this is not a scam. If you can't help me, at least if you can help me with a job, I'll appreciate it. I've begged a lot of prominent nairalanders but got rejection from them all. Some even totally ignored me. I know they don't owe me anything but please, I beg you with God. I don have anyone else to turn to aside this place. I'm just a teenager who refused to do fraud.
Ive even begged some famous celebrities before.

In goin to attach a pic of my account balance. That money is all I have to take care of myself for this month including transport and feeding and other things. How do I save from this ?

This is genuine. I'm not a scammer. I can provide any proof you need to prove my authenticity.
shey Bob risky na ma or sir cos it's confusing

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by EmptyGarden(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
What has this got to do with Romance?
Re: I got the help I needed by koladata(m): 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
where do you live
Re: I got the help I needed by RichMediaSpace: 9:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
If you can write articles, you can start with your phone and then make money and buy a laptop. You need a mentor for your life not giving up

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
koladata:
where do you live
Maryland, Lagos.
Re: I got the help I needed by meobizy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
One Nairalander adviced about washing cars. The problem is members here will ignore the recommendation despite him admitting the work makes 8,000 naira on good days. Another Nairalander carries cinderblocks during construction. He says it’s 2,000 naira daily. Na menial labour sure pass. If you can’t do any of the sort then take a chance on whether you’ll make heaven or hell from an expedited journey.

5 Likes

Re: I got the help I needed by londonbanks(m): 9:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
The5DME:
I'm really tired of this life. I'm tired of this abject poverty I was born into. I have literally no one to help me here. No aunty, no uncle, no family member to help me, no father too. You don't know what it feels like to not have most of the things you really wanted as a kid. It sucks, trust me.

I really want to learn how to code but the main obstacle has been how to get a Laptop. It's really frustrating to see that some people can just ask their parents for whatever they need and it's done. Mine is a different case: my parents never have enough to get me what I want. Sometimes I really wonder why I was born into poverty.

All I need in this life at the moment is just a LAPTOP, that's all. Even if God were to ask me what I need right now, I'll tell him I need a laptop. But the issue here is that I can't afford one by myself. I know some people will say why can't I go and get a job but trust me, this year alone; I've submitted and gone for interviews for 5 jobs, but the pay is always the issue. I don search for job so try me sef don tire to search again.

I presently work at a job where I earn 13k per month excluding transportation and feeding and other things. How do I save at least 50k from this meager salary to save for a laptop? The jobs I got, when I subtract transportation and feeding, the remaining amount is not even up to what I earn at my present job. The reason I need this Laptop is to learn this coding, be good at it and start earning from it as it's very lucrative.
Please, help me in any way you can. Even if you have a dead laptop I can repair and use or anything, please help me. I'm in my knees begging.
I don know who to turn to anymore. My single mother just a petty trader who can help me. I have no father. Please, this is not a scam. If you can't help me, at least if you can help me with a job, I'll appreciate it. I've begged a lot of prominent nairalanders but got rejection from them all. Some even totally ignored me. I know they don't owe me anything but please, I beg you with God. I don have anyone else to turn to aside this place. I'm just a teenager who refused to do fraud.

In goin to attach a pic of my account balance. That money is all I have to take care of myself for this month including transport and feeding and other things. How do I save from this ?

This is genuine. I'm not a scammer. I can provide any proof you need to prove my authenticity.

Bro give me your account number and phone number. I know someone who can help you raise the funds so you can fulfill your dreams. I'm sorry for everything that you're going through, i cant even imagine what life must be like for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

Bro give me your account number and phone number. I know someone who can help you raise the funds so you can fulfill your dreams. I'm sorry for everything that you're going through, i cant even imagine what life must be like for you.
bro, can I send a mail?
Re: I got the help I needed by DumbGeek(m): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
I hope you find help man, we all going to make it no matter the circumstances.. we will keep pushing, you even got something in your account.... bro hold on and be strong... seems we got the same coding dreams but no help... but God is with us....

be strong ✊✊✊✊❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by Dradetosinije: 11:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
The5DME:
bro, can I send a mail?
Drop the azza here.
Me sef fit like help.

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by AishaYesufu: 11:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
OP you can be writing stories with Opera and earning
Re: I got the help I needed by AishaYesufu: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
londonbanks:

And you registered today o grin grin

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by koladata(m): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
send me a mail koladata@gmail.com , include your phone number
The5DME:
Maryland, Lagos.
Re: I got the help I needed by criuze(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2021
may god bless anyone whom this will touch

it's better he cry out than ending it briefly

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 12:45am On Mar 29, 2021
Dradetosinije:

Drop the azza here.
Me sef fit like help.

You should confirm my claims before you send me anything. Though I need help, I don't want you to help me without confirming first.
Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 12:52am On Mar 29, 2021
koladata:
send me a mail koladata@gmail.com , include your phone number
Sent sir.
Re: I got the help I needed by dobnina(f): 1:56am On Mar 29, 2021
Am i the only one who feels OP does not want to drop her/his account details on the thread so it doesnt get saved online.

4 Likes

Re: I got the help I needed by Nobody: 4:53am On Mar 29, 2021
This guy again grin grin grin

You have abused all the people who are supposed to have helped you on Nairaland lmao.

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by perestroika19: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2021
truthsayer009:
This guy again grin grin grin

You have abused all the people who are supposed to have helped you on Nairaland lmao.
Yes, he's found of cancelling people's comments instead of concentrating on his JAMB.

1 Like

Re: I got the help I needed by Albertone(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2021
The5DME:

All your potential helpers,you have cancelled their comments lol

Feel free to cancel this one too,if that's what will make you stop crying and begging.

2 Likes

Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2021
[s]All your potential helpers,you have cancelled their comments lol

Feel free to cancel this one too,if that's what will ma
Albertone:

ke you stop crying and begging.
[/s]
Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2021
[[s]quote author=truthsayer009 post=100296338]This guy again grin grin grin

You have abused all the people who are supposed to have helped you on Nairaland lmao.[/quote][/s]
Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 9:32am On Mar 30, 2021
[[s]quote author=perestroika19 post=100323605]
Yes, he's found of cancelling people's comments instead of concentrating on his JAMB. [/quote][/s]
Re: I got the help I needed by kingthreat(m): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2021
His name is Monday Gift Oghenekaro. He is a big nuisance online. The clown because he has a phone has been striking out posts on the thread below in the name of fun. He is not up to 22 and insults people way older than him. His type is not serious minded. It is better to donate money to the illustrious shoe maker around your street or that young girl that is selling food to make ends meet than donate to this lazy scam who wants to make money off Nairalanders. Do not encourage lazy youths.

https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included/502#100324584

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 9:37am On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
kingthreat:
His name is Monday Gift Oghenekaro. He is a big nuisance online. The clown because he has a phone has been striking out posts on the thread below in the name of fun. He is not up to 22 and insults people way older than him. His type is not serious minded. It is better to donate money to the illustrious shoe maker around your street or that young girl that is selling food to make ends meet than donate to this lazy scam who wants to make money off Nairalanders. Do not encourage lazy youths.

[/s]
shut; up.
Re: I got the help I needed by The5DME(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2021
kingthreat:

i jus dey catch cruise on top your head.
Re: I got the help I needed by dobnina(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
I just hope no one has sent money to this OP.
I just went through his threads.
He doesnt deserve it.
I am sure he is just doing this for fun.
To catch cruise.
Pls dont take him serious.
Re: I got the help I needed by mutter(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2021
Wooh!
It's a pity.
I just wanted to step in...

But the shut up from poster hs sent me back into my shell.
Re: I got the help I needed by dobnina(f): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2021
mutter:
Wooh!
It's a pity.
I just wanted to step in...

But the shut up from poster hs sent me back into my shell.
Thats y i said he doesnt deserve it.
OP is very rude and feels no one can correct him.
Matured people were discussing something serious and OP was acting like a kid.
Pls keep your money and give it to people who truely need it offline.
Most Online beggers are scammers.
They are only good at writing sob stories.

4 Likes

Re: I got the help I needed by RenaissanceGuy: 10:53am On Mar 30, 2021
I think this is still the same guy who creates thousands of automated accounts to cancel people's comments especially on Politics section, posing as female in many cases. His signature even reads "the devil incarnate". Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: I got the help I needed by Albertone(m): 11:02am On Mar 30, 2021
The5DME:
[s]All your potential helpers,you have cancelled their comments lol

Feel free to cancel this one too,if that's what will ma[/s]

You're irredeemable grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did I Marry Wrong? / If You Found Out That Your Beloved Dad Is Dating Your Best Friend / For Nyben

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.