Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,524 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice (1775 Views)

Anna Makanju: Nigerian Working At OpenAI (Photos) / Deloitte 2023 Graduate Recruitment / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice by Hmann: 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
I currently work in an IT form and recently got contacted by the HR team of Deloitte for my credentials for critiquing to determine if I will progress to the next stage of their recruitment for a consultant.
Issue is I do not have an idea of their salary scale. I am currently on almost 500k/month (pls not to show off). I cannot move to there if the salary is not signicantly higher. I tick the boxes for most of the requirements. Should I proceed with the exercise or I should let go.
Note that I am also bracing up (skilling up) for remote positions that will pay so well should I continue in my current role.
Is moving to Deloitte eventually a good idea?
Re: Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Just go through with it, if the salary is not up to that just japa. You are in tech, much more better higher paying jobs out there.

1 Like

Re: Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice by Hmann: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Just go through with it, if the salary is not up to that just japa. You are in tech, much more better higher paying jobs out there.

Thank you for the advice
Re: Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice by ShadowCracker(m): 12:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmann:
I currently work in an IT form and recently got contacted by the HR team of Deloitte for my credentials for critiquing to determine if I will progress to the next stage of their recruitment for a consultant.
Issue is I do not have an idea of their salary scale. I am currently on almost 500k/month (pls not to show off). I cannot move to there if the salary is not signicantly higher. I tick the boxes for most of the requirements. Should I proceed with the exercise or I should let go.
Note that I am also bracing up (skilling up) for remote positions that will pay so well should I continue in my current role.
Are you into Programming bro ?.
My advice to you is simple, don't settle for less.
Demand more pay, and make some research ensure that the company has better business prospect.
Re: Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Boss connect us na....
Re: Working At Deloitte: I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Hmann:

I no hear you clear you mean the salary is up to 500k a month for a job in 9ja.
How much Dem dey pay murtuary attendance. I don't care what ever you do for a living as long as you no dey kill or thief and you are earning well my brother continue your job.

If you no longer your job connect me, send me a mail.

I rest my case!

(1) (Reply)

*australia�� Visa Sponsorship And Jobs 2023 ( Labour Shortage)* / Automotive Designer; Searching For A Scholarship, To Study Abroad / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017/2018 Public Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.