Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,090 members, 7,852,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Just Got My First Car - Any Advise For Me? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Just Got My First Car - Any Advise For Me? (2489 Views)

If You Have Any Volkswagen Car Any Type That You Want To Sale You Can Call Us / I want to buy a sport car, any tips / I Just Got My First Car!!!!! Toyota Matrix 2005 Toks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just Got My First Car - Any Advise For Me? by Switchman: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Top of the day to all car owners and drivers.

It is so unfortunate the high cost of maintaining vehicles in Nigeria especially Lagos due to bad roads and quack mechanics who use your car as practicals and trial and error.

Most car faults and unnecessary break down are caused as a result of lack of maintenance culture on the part of the drivers in possession of the car.

I have a detailed write up to help you understand some steps to take and lists of routine maintenance advised to be carried out on your vehicle periodically before the starting of each day.

Click on https:///3mcTipW to read more.

Information is power and a times a little information can go a long way to save some few Naira and avoid the avoidable.

Click on https:///3mcTipW to read more.
Re: Just Got My First Car - Any Advise For Me? by PAQ(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
mukatic:
Thanks man.

I am learning fast.

Just to confirm I still understand English, you're advising that I change the bumper and other parts completely (whenever I am ready) instead of working on them at the moment?

Lol. Patch whatever little damage you made. No mind me. Hopefully wen ur hand is strong you'll afford another cleaner ride.

You understand me perfectly
Re: Just Got My First Car - Any Advise For Me? by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
mukatic:
Wow! 4th Accord?

Thanks for the advise.

What are the original fluids for Honda engine, transmission and power steering?

The dealer and mechanic recommended Mobil oil and abro power steering oil, which have were used for the first servicing. Hope those were right?

Ghen ghen grin

10k miles later, opens new thread
“Honda is the worst car ever, it nearly killed me” grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Name Your Three Favourite Full-size Luxury Sedans / I Want To Buy A Nigerian Grade A Used Car / Which Can Stand Rough Road Between Toyota Corolla And Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.