Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. (891 Views)

I Want To Join The Army..but I Have Some Questions / If You Reside In Kaduna, Come In! / Application Letter A Teacher Wrote In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2021
I want to submit my CV to schools that pay well but I don't have any idea since I am not based in the state.

Any suggestions?

Also, is it a good idea submitting my CV now because I'm not sure schools are still on session.

As a Maths major, how likely to get a 50k teaching job without taking having to take extra lessons. Is Kaduna a dead zone, should I just try Abuja instead?
Re: Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by yuping(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Kaduna is not a dead zone I live around Kawo in Kaduna and its very peaceful all of Kaduna North is peaceful
But about that pay u can't get that, but I can assure you that whatever they will pay if you single and not the clubbing type you can manage

1 Like

Re: Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
yuping:
Kaduna is not a dead zone I live around Kawo in Kaduna and its very peaceful all of Kaduna North is peaceful
But about that pay u can't get that, but I can assure you that whatever they will pay if you single and not the clubbing type you can manage

50k salary is rare in Kaduna? O boy, looks like I'd give up oo
Re: Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
yuping:

Let me get you right. Kaduna city has two local government. North and South and all of the big names (schools) are in the North? What is the distance from Kawo to Barnawa.
Re: Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
Please, share your opinion if you teach in a private school in Kaduna city.
Re: Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by Blackmiserable(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
Make una talk na.
Re: Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by yuping(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Blackmiserable:

Let me get you right. Kaduna city has two local government. North and South and all of the big names (schools) are in the North? What is the distance from Kawo to Barnawa.

They have more than 2 local government ooo, for the distance kawo to Barnawa to and fro in lay man terms I will say #500
Re: Please If You Live In Kaduna, Come In. I Have Some Questions. by Danboyi88(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
yuping:

They have more than 2 local government ooo, for the distance kawo to Barnawa to and fro in lay man terms I will say #500
23 local government nd na connection yhu need to get a salary up to 50k nd above

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Access Denied Issues For FRSC 2021 Registration / Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Scheme / Food Concept Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.