Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development (698 Views)

What you need to know about Full Stack Web Development / How Long Does It Takes To Become A Full Stack Web Devoloper / In Need Of a Very Skilled And Versatile Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by Certifiedzen23: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2021
Anybody open for discussion?
Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by tope6217: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Contact 08109319667
Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by highbreedtech(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Certifiedzen23:
Anybody open for discussion?

+2347033036054

Fullstack WeB and Software
Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by Certifiedzen23: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
I need some or all of these.

*√Banking/Finance Website*
•User/Client Registration with email,Name,Address,Date of Birth, Profession,e.t.c.
•Verification of Credentials like passport,Identity Card,e.t.c.
•Responsive and Standard page layout.
•Sign in notification to email/phone number.
•Real time update of account informations like Balance,Transfers,Payments e.t.c.
•Administrative Monitoring of Individual Accounts through a fully functional database and information.
•Full integration for user-friendly environment and addition of plug-ins.
•E.t.c.
*√ Event/Appointment Scheduling Website*
• User/Client Registration with email,Name,Address,Date of Birth, Profession,e.t.c.
• Client's Location,video call, Video and audio recording and uploads,Personal message/Text integrations.
•Page for Specific Event time and location announcement/Broadcasts.
•Flexibility of website to fit as business consultation platform, Booking/Scheduling platform, Company website based on choice.
•The site should be built in sections which are fully functional and well-integrated.
E.t.c.
Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by Certifiedzen23: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Contact me on WhatsApp.My number is in my signature.
Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by Certifiedzen23: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2021
I need this.

*√Banking/Finance Website*
•User/Client Registration with email,Name,Address,Date of Birth, Profession,e.t.c.
•Verification of Credentials like passport,Identity Card,e.t.c.
•Responsive and Standard page layout.
•Sign in notification to email/phone number.
•Real time update of account informations like Balance,Transfers,Payments e.t.c.
•Administrative Monitoring of Individual Accounts through a fully functional database and information.
•Full integration for user-friendly environment and addition of plug-ins.
•E.t.c.
*√ Event/Appointment Scheduling Website*
• User/Client Registration with email,Name,Address,Date of Birth, Profession,e.t.c.
• Client's Location,video call, Video and audio recording and uploads,Personal message/Text integrations.
•Page for Specific Event time and location announcement/Broadcasts.
•Flexibility of website to fit as business consultation platform, Booking/Scheduling platform, Company website based on choice.
•The site should be built in sections which are fully functional and well-integrated.
E.t.c.

Contact me on whatsapp through the number on my signature if you can provide something related to this.
Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by niel63(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2021
OP... seems like you are looking to make all these products. However you should consider recruiting a team for these. Not a single person's job o my guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by Certifiedzen23: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
niel63:
OP... seems like you are looking to make all these products. However you should consider recruiting a team for these. Not a single person's job o my guy.

Thanks for the contribution.
Anyone that can do the banking/finance set up should inbox me on WhatsApp. Number on my signature.
Re: I Need A Programmer Skilled And Versatile In Full Stack Web Development by trytillmake(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
I could be of help done apps for banks, financial and education firms check my signature for number.

(1) (Reply)

:) / Is It Possible To Send Someone Fake Bitcoin? / Hp Elite Book 840 G3 Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.