Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Make A Peter Pan Collar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Make A Peter Pan Collar (221 Views)

Opinion: Is Private School Teaching The Worst White Collar Job in Nigeria? / Covenant University Wins Maiden Pan-african Debate Contest In Lagos / Pan Atlantic University, Lagos In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Peter Pan Collar by Lawizacreations: 10:51am On Mar 29, 2021
Chance has it that you probably already own a garment with this timeless feature. Its classic and pretty shape has survived fashion era after fashion era, and never fails to give a piece of clothing that pretty yet elegant look. You’re probably with me on this one? � Oh! And in case you’re wondering – the answer is yes! You can indeed draft a peter pan collar for any pattern with a round neckline. Isn’t that great? Now is your chance to learn how to add this gorgeous detail to your future makes or the pieces in your wardrobe that you feel need that extra little touch of delight!

The examples above show that when you draft a Peter Pan collar, you can choose to have it rounded or pointy. The drafting method is exactly the same regardless of the style – flat, from a pattern’s or a block’s neckline! The collar is created from the curved necklines of the front and back pattern pieces of a bodice or dress. One of the most important things to remember when learning how to draft a Peter Pan collar is that, if you are working with a pattern that has seam allowances on it, you’ll need to redraw around your shape and remove the seam allowance. Sometimes I want to produce the thing so quickly that I work with the seam allowances on and I do manage to confuse myself!

So, here we go!

Get more insight on the above topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8uokx3If8Y

Do you want to know more?
visit: https://www.school.lawizacreation.com
or +2348023389374 or Address: 2D Robert ST/Adekunle Banjo Avenue Magodo Phase 2. LagosMagodo GRA Phase 2, Lagos, Nigeria

Start a career today at Lawiza Fashion School and achieve your aspired dreams in the world of fashion.

Re: How To Make A Peter Pan Collar by davidbaker123(m): 10:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wow, this looks amazing, I really love this style. Since childhood, I liked to develop in the art industries and sewing was one of these activities. In college I started to study art and the most hated it was writing an essay on art. I never understood why an art student needs this. But I was always helped by a
college essay writer at https://www.a-writer.com/professional-college-essay-writers/ and I submitted all my essays on time. Thanks for sharing this!

(1) (Reply)

Canada Immigration Visa Processing Timeline / What Are The Qualifications One Needs To Be A Lecturer In A Nigerian University? / University Of Benin (UNIBEN) Admission List, 2020/2021 Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.