Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Underground: By Eyinfunjowo Adebayo Jnr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Underground: By Eyinfunjowo Adebayo Jnr (236 Views)

Their Bullets Couldn’t Penetrate My Body - Oba Adebayo Fatoba On How He Escaped / INSIDE LIFE: VIDEO Of Children Allegedly Kept Underground By A Pastor Emerges ( / Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Underground: By Eyinfunjowo Adebayo Jnr by liveyourlife007(m): 6:05pm On Mar 29, 2021
UNDERGROUND
BY: EYINFUNJOWO ADEBAYO JNR

I'm in state of confusion right now, should I fight, or should I wait for the judgement of God over man. When my father died in 1995, In the midst of preparing to travel to the United states, it was seen as a normal death, but his mother was behind the death. Now after my degree in OAU, I planned travelling too, but this same old woman almost got me killed, taking me to an herbalist, cutting all my helping hands and finally planning an accident to end my Life. UNDERGROUND is about the evil of human, the heartless wickedness of the generation we find ourselves. The work is dedicated to my late dad. Eyinfunjowo Adebayo, His Soul rest in Peace.

Re: Underground: By Eyinfunjowo Adebayo Jnr by bigtoff123: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
take heart bro shit happens but just keep your faith in God and learn how to keep your mouth shut whenever you are planing or up to something great only you can know your belly.
Re: Underground: By Eyinfunjowo Adebayo Jnr by liveyourlife007(m): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Thanks brother, were you able to open the attached word document?
bigtoff123:
take heart bro shit happens but just keep your faith in God and learn how to keep your mouth shut whenever you are planing or up to something great only you can know your belly.

(1) (Reply)

Gani Adams Is Obstructing Justice - Yoruba Women / Ogun State Prophet Arrested For Allegedly Raping A 17- Year- Old Girl / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.