Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,406 members, 7,836,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri (237 Views)

Many Dead As Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque / 11 People Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Mosque Today / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri by tonyluyi1985: 5:50am On Apr 26, 2021
Boko Haram Insurgents launched a fresh attack in Mainok, a town 60 kilometres from Maiduguri.
They burnt houses and looted shops and they marched into a military base in 14 motorcycles. There was a cross fire between them and the military according to some sources before they were driven out of the town.
There are no casualties as at the time of the filing of this report.

Source: https://theventrepublic.com/2021/04/26/boko-haram-attacks-maiduguri/

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Princess, Says Her Foster Child Is The Victim Actor Baba Ijesha Allege / Scam Account Details / I Was Raped By My Pastor When I Went For Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.