Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. (3754 Views)

Liberty Reserve Domain Names & Web Hosting / Nigeria Version Of Paypal And Liberty Reserve / Liqpay Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart 6. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by DualCore1: 12:12am On Nov 21, 2010
So, this morning I set out to complete tweaking of the Interspire Shopping Cart I am working on for a client and he wants to be able to recieve payment through Liberty Reserve and CashEnvoy.

Well I set out to creating the LR payment module thinking sey Interspire will be so gracious to have a payment module API. Well guess what: there's no freaking API documentation  angry.

So I went to the forums and saw people requesting for different payment gateways. I saw a company who offers to create this things. I mailed 'em and you know how much they want to charge me to create LR payment gateway? 690 USD! WTF  angry That's almost 3 times the cost for the entire shopping cart. And how long will it take them to do it? 1 week!  shocked

Well outta vex, frustration and more vex I set out to write the module and make it opensource. Then I intend to reply the company with a link to this thread and show them my tongue.  tongue

Features of this module:
You can control it from your shopping cart panel.
You can change your LR ID.
You can add the Naira to LR conversion rate. This is important because I assume the currency your shopping cart will be using is Naira and you know LR wont accept Naira, so I have written the script to convert to LRUSD first before processing.

Normal directory structure for modules is

module_name
module_name/images  (put the image i have attached here into this folder)
module_name/lang/en

edit: the bot wont let the codes be so i have taken dem off.

3 Likes

Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by abbeynism(m): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2012
hi mate, please can u setup prestashop liberty reserve module for me.

thanks.
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Dual Core nice job want to ask what Shopping cart is widely used in Nigeria, u think people would love to have modules customized for them ? good work bro
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by DualCore1: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Dual Core:

My God, where did I take the codes off to?!! I can't even remember for what particular job this was. sad

abbeynism:

hi mate, please can u setup prestashop liberty reserve module for me.

thanks.

I will look into the prestashop documentation and get back to you in 48 hours. Last time I looked at Prestashop it was poorly documented, hope things have changed.

pc guru:

@Dual Core nice job want to ask what Shopping cart is widely used in Nigeria, u think people would love to have modules customized for them ? good work bro

I don't really know about Nig but in the international freelance setting I see most people asking for modifications on OpenCart, Prestashop and VirtueMart.
OpenCart has more requests, followed by Prestashop
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2012
i will never use a pre made CART.

1 Like

Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by phpNET(m): 11:49am On Aug 22, 2012
@ dual, can i get LR payment module for wordpress or woocommerce?

thanks.
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by DualCore1: 6:07am On Aug 23, 2012
php.NET:
@ dual, can i get LR payment module for wordpress or woocommerce?
thanks.
Use Google to check if its already out there. If you don't fine any let us know. I can't readily opt to write one now, time constraints.
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by ojochidem(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2012
@Dula Core: Great job, man! I appreciate creativity.
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by coderXO(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2012
Liberty Reserve Module for Interspire now available at:

http://www.coderxo.com/LibertyReserve4Interspire.html
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by solutions247(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
ActiveMan: i will never use a pre made CART.
how do u mean bro.kan one actualy code a cart 4 any purpose?
Re: Liberty Reserve Payment Module For Interspire Shopping Cart. by dforthster: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2013
Dual Core: So, this morning I set out to complete tweaking of the Interspire Shopping Cart I am working on for a client and he wants to be able to recieve payment through Liberty Reserve and CashEnvoy.

Well I set out to creating the LR payment module thinking sey Interspire will be so gracious to have a payment module API. Well guess what: there's no freaking API documentation  angry.

So I went to the forums and saw people requesting for different payment gateways. I saw a company who offers to create this things. I mailed 'em and you know how much they want to charge me to create LR payment gateway? 690 USD! WTF  angry That's almost 3 times the cost for the entire shopping cart. And how long will it take them to do it? 1 week!  shocked

Well outta vex, frustration and more vex I set out to write the module and make it opensource. Then I intend to reply the company with a link to this thread and show them my tongue.  tongue

Features of this module:
You can control it from your shopping cart panel.
You can change your LR ID.
You can add the Naira to LR conversion rate. This is important because I assume the currency your shopping cart will be using is Naira and you know LR wont accept Naira, so I have written the script to convert to LRUSD first before processing.

Normal directory structure for modules is

module_name
module_name/images  (put the image i have attached here into this folder)
module_name/lang/en

hi mate can you share me the module please i need it for my ecommerce site. please

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / How Opera News Is Scamming Nigerian Publishers / How To Remove Powered By Word Press And Theme Designer From Your Blog:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.