Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel (39531 Views)

EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) / See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Poor State Of UNN Boys' Hostel (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by MediMedi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Am currently in UAM, Mr Poster I'd taught you must have known how it took time to open the hostels.

It was just 2weeks ago the hostels are open, at this time students are still packing into the hostels.

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by BRATISLAVA: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
othermen:
The students are to blame!

they used the facilities to such a disgusting end. And no one should say, perhaps there is no water, coz how come their are clothes laundered there '?' and there is actually water facility provided.

Giving one hour or two, the students can fix the trash and clean their surroundings!

Independence Hall, U.I comes to mind, the students even clean their water tanks. The students should take responsibility.

Warning: graphic pics of a very graphic nature 18+ F-Rated for Filth

What are the cleaners paid for?

That aside, the men were probably so filthy that the cleaners decided they couldn't clean up daily after grown pigs like that. They probably threatened them, then withdrew their services.

The men are foolish and wicked to themselves, breeding disease and decay right at their doors. You can bet they bath and shit right there at their tap, since they can urinate on their toilet floor rather than in the bowl.

Disgusting people.

Lutanfyah, come and see men at it in 2021. Developing their world the way women can't in 2021.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Joydan95: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
tuwayz:
It has been more than a month since academic activities kicked off in the federal university of agriculture Makurdi. I went to the boys hostel yesterday to collect study materials from a friend and what I saw very much unpleasant to all my senses.

Now the question is who is to be blamed for the state of the environment because the students themselves are blaming the school's authority but personally I feel the students are to be blamed too

What is your own opinion
In my university days at Uniuyo, I served as an hall exco till my final year. If you dare mess the hostel or toilet up and you get caught, we will punish you seriously. There was no room for bribe or unseriousness.All I see here is neglect and pure dirtiness. Trust me Uniuyo hostels Dey try
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
But who make. am dirty like this...
Shebi na government
I swear you dey madd
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
When they spend hours, trekking to lectures. Where do you expect them to get time to cleanup?

BTW, are they using visiting cleaners and potters
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by bigtt76(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
This looks like 'Zamfara' (Engineering complex hostel) right? Never was like this years back. angry

tuwayz:
It has been more than a month since academic activities kicked off in the federal university of agriculture Makurdi. I went to the boys hostel yesterday to collect study materials from a friend and what I saw very much unpleasant to all my senses.

Now the question is who is to be blamed for the state of the environment because the students themselves are blaming the school's authority but personally I feel the students are to be blamed too

What is your own opinion
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Reelmii: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Barbsamiin:
The students can't maintain the hygienic state of the structure, too bad.
but if it is to practice cultism, they will come out with full force....they will fight to kill themselves....but to come out to do sanitation, they will be waiting for government

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Reelmii: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
mbahdi:
G
masun
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by harmargedon: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are they waiting for the government to help them do clean up.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Reelmii: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
gameboy727:
Hahahaha. My alma mater.

I stayed in this very hostel (block D, popularly known as Zamf) for 5 years. Apart from the dirt, it's a fun place to be.
and u guys will be quick to say girl's are dirty.... meanwhile una dey sleep dey wake inside dustbin
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by LikeAking: 9:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Barbsamiin:

Thank you very much.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Goodheart012(m): 9:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dirty students
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by trigger11(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
this is my almamata its so so painful and very true
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by trigger11(m): 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
bigtt76:
This looks like 'Zamfara' (Engineering complex hostel) right? Never was like this years back. angry

my almamata ........... am sure its zamf hahahaha miss this place because i only visit once a while
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by 9jaRealist: 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
tuwayz:

What is your own opinion

Most public institutions in Nigeria are DIRTY...
And the people in these institutions are just as DIRTY.
>
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Zane2point4(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
DaInferno:
thats Zamf hostels for you. No do mistake leave your food on stove outside o.

...wait till you see the abnormal big creeping objects killed there on a daily
Abeg na rat be dat?

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Barbsamiin:
useless students in that hostel

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by starnigeria: 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dirty Heart, what kind of imaginations can come out of their minds.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by arewa001(m): 11:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
Can't believe this is my school?
Zamf hostels Northcore.

Hostels opened recently though, just hope those guys can help save their health.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by arewa001(m): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Zane2point4:

Abeg na rat be dat?
Oboy Zamf Don shame us!
I been think say herdsmen come attack
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by bigtt76(f): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2021
My set named it Zamfara ...hostel was completed during my days there, It was so named because it was secluded from the rest of the school and no female hostel located there grin

trigger11:

my almamata ........... am sure its zamf hahahaha miss this place because i only visit once a while
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Hassanmaye(m): 12:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Please you should be adding graphic pictures
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by oloshun(m): 3:43am On Mar 31, 2021
LordeyD1:
zamf hostel, I still can't believe that I actually spent five years in that hostel. if you survive zamf hostel then the World becomes a playground to you. I still hail my alma mater.

You hail this refuse dump? Because you are a product of this? How sis you manage to study?
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Andrewkinggg: 5:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Thank God he saved me from schooling in this dirty and low standard school. Will forever hate and curse this school.. Denied me admission despite supplying us wrong mathematics post UTME questions, scored 28 marks after they dropped cut off to 30. Wasn’t granted admission instead some persons with lower score were given admission instead.

Ps: I’m even an indigene of the state.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2021
If their no cleaners, forget it. what did the students pay the money for?
Them pay hostel application
Them pay hostel accommodation
Them pay hostel clearance fee.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Until we start shaming these dirty students to start taking responsibility of their own actions, blaming school authorities or the government is just plain stupidity. You shit and expect another person to come and clean your nyansh, isn't that pathetic reasoning??
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by IYANGBALI: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Na for this school mynd44 finish o

1 Like

Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by ugunna(f): 7:35am On Mar 31, 2021
The students are to blame! they used the facilities to such a disgusting end. And no one should say, perhaps there is no water, coz how come their are clothes laundered there '?' and there is actually water facility provided. Giving one hour or two, the students can fix the trash and clean their surroundings! Independence Hall, U.I comes to mind, the students even clean their water tanks. The students should take responsibility.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by DedeNkem: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2021
The occupants are dirty pigs. The school management board is dirty too!

The head of the school should kicked out for gross incompetence!!
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by cardoctor(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2021
The dirty state of everything federal in Nigeria.
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by rita25(f): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2021
AFTER THEY WILL BLAME BUHARI AFTER THEY CANT EVEN TAKE CARE OF THEIR OWN MESS
Re: The Dirty State Of Federal University Of Agriculture, Makurdi Boys' Hostel by Ajax1993: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2021
othermen:
The students are to blame!

they used the facilities to such a disgusting end. And no one should say, perhaps there is no water, coz how come their are clothes laundered there '?' and there is actually water facility provided.

Giving one hour or two, the students can fix the trash and clean their surroundings!

Independence Hall, U.I comes to mind, the students even clean their water tanks. The students should take responsibility.

Once a katangite, always one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Math Quiz Winner l::::::JARYEH::::::l / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Guy Outs Wicked Senior Back Then At Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.