Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,813 members, 7,834,731 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment (11120 Views)

Glo Launches 1TB (1000GB) Data Plan Valid For 12 Months / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges / Glo Launches New Data Plan Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by onoms4luv(m): 7:07am On Mar 31, 2021
glo still the best here
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by LibertyRep: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2021
It does not take care of subscribers that ported to Glo

2 Likes

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Pierohandsome: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Nice one
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by ugunna(f): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2021
No more fear for long queues. I can now register my NIN with ease
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by KcAngel(m): 7:43am On Mar 31, 2021
AND B4 UNA START INSERTING UNA DETAILS GUYS MAKE UNA KUKUMA VERIFY MAKE SURE NA GLO LAUNCH DIS APP.... I DONT WANT A SITUATION WHEREBY PERSON GO COME HERE DEY CRY SAY HIM BANK ACCT GOT HACKED ND ALL HIS/HER KOBO GONE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by kolaaderin: 7:46am On Mar 31, 2021
rottable:
9ice one from Glo. This will reduce the long queue at their office. But what about users that don't have browsing phones?

I tried to register on the website but I was shown this

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by suckmyPENIS: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2021
How much them dey charge?
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by jacoik(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Authoreety:

404 in Nigerian parlance means dog meat...
Maybe you should make a dog sacrifice..
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no get sense
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by IgboWarlord(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Authoreety:

We don't agree.... It's our own. I'm not gonno spoil our own

We agree ooooo......
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by meobizy(f): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2021
This is a nice initiative, if I know what I need the NIN for in the first place. For now it's needed so my phone line doesn't get disconnected. At least the BVN protocol was explained before its mandate. This one, I'm still in the dark about.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Taitaiwo: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=AnonPoet post=100332070]YOU CAN NOW REGISTER YOUR NIN EASILY WITH GLO APPOINTMENT MANAGER APP!
Glo recently launched Appointment Manager, an app designed to assist subscribers to book appointments online for their registration for the National Identity Number (NIN).

It says number provided is not glo number. Though I bought the number as mtn number, but it has been almost 6 years now I ported to glo.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by zcee: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2021
How will I then locate their center after booking an appointment with them in the chosen location..
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by cho25bc(f): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2021
AnonPoet:
YOU CAN NOW REGISTER YOUR NIN EASILY WITH GLO APPOINTMENT MANAGER APP!
Glo recently launched Appointment Manager, an app designed to assist subscribers to book appointments online for their registration for the National Identity Number (NIN).
Globacom said in a press statement that, through the app, subscribers would choose when and where to undergo the process of NIN registration devoid of stress. This will conserve time and also simplify the registration process in a safe and Covid-19-compliant environment with fewer people in attendance. Have you received your NIN?
With the Appointment Manager, subscribers can choose the day, time and Gloworld outlet most convenient for them to visit for the exercise.
To use the appointment manager app
1. Enter the URL https://ninappt.gloworld.com on any browser and enter phone number in this format: 08050000000.
2. Click on the date icon to select available dates for the month, select desired state, Glo world outlet and desired time.
3. Verify you are a human with a number code on the app
4. Submit.
5. Customers will then receive an SMS notification with an ID, Scheduled date and Gloworld outlet to visit which will be presented at the outlet.
For subscribers yet to link their NIN with their mobile number, text NIN to 109 or dial *109*NIN# to submit your NIN or call 109 to update NIN via voice call. For further enquiries, contact 121 for pre-paid and 200 for post-paid or visit https://www.gloworld.com/ng/nin

Their menu buttons are not working o
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Kamachicho(f): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Just booked an appointment with glo to register for NIN, what a relief!

Thank you for this information on this forum.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by bewla(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
jimiabdul:
Life has been made easy with Glo wink
since when
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by uuzba(m): 9:08am On Mar 31, 2021
jimiabdul:
Life has been made easy with Glo wink
Except my own.
I ported my number 0802xxxxx from Airtel about 10 years ago. And since then all bank USSD, don't work for only me in this Nigeria.
Now this glo site say's my number is not a Glo number.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by uuzba(m): 9:10am On Mar 31, 2021
LibertyRep:
It does not take care of subscribers that ported to Glo
I think say na only me.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Haipre: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Actually Airtel and etisalat have brought out theirs since for a while now... But nice one from Glo.. I guess people that were rushing and paying huge amount would be regretting by now
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by brownskilo(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Something that has been in existence since is just making front page....pheeeeew
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by JuniorEmmanuel: 10:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Is it also possible for no Glo users?
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by nzedon50(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2021
I don't understand, does it mean, one can get that NIN card, I mean the temporary print out, or is the appointment just for the number an the linking?
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by luluosas(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nice initiative. But, can I input mtn number to book for the reservation?
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by akinnux(m): 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Good initiative from Glo. This is what the blockheads in Abuja could never contemplate.
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by gameman: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Free USA numbers

Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by Cashify: 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol
Re: Glo Launches App To Help Nigerians Book NIN Registration Appointment by ofiko123(m): 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nice one....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youtube Might Be Transformed Into A Full Pledged Social Media Platform Soon / Easiest Way To Rename And Sort All Your Downloaded Images in bulk / Infinix Note 2 X600 Official Discussion Thread [HOT!!!]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.