Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy (600 Views)

Diabetic Patient Testimony Using Norland Products / Reno Omokri: 'When You Meet A Wealthy Man, Don't Ask For Money' / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy by ideaz: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
Medicine and health have come a long way and still advancing forcefully especially with application of precision technologies. There also has been a battle to strike a balance between health and wealth by practitioners of medical drugs. While there is a common drive to keep people alive, there is also the constraint of keeping the medical drug makers surviving as a business. The balance between potency and cost drugs is also real.

Broadly speaking, there exist various techniques of treatment or cure by the medical drug makers. The conventional medicine which more or less is focused on killing, removing or halting the propagation of damaged or malfunctioning cells or parts has done well but not enough in keeping humanity really healthy. Alternatively, the advances in cell regeneration technique looks far more promising and becoming a wonder to the medical world.

Cell Regeneration is focused on repair, renew and complete rebuild of human cells and organs attacked by damage, aging, abnormal growth like the cases of cancers, ulcer, etc. There are many good cell regeneration drugs popping out here and there with varying degree of efficacy too however, I will dedicate this thread to focus on Norland products (better referred to as supplements for a good reason).

I take my time to research and test products and services before going public. This does not mean, I always get it right but I do my best to limit risks of pushing what's clear to fail. I will be back with the reasons I strongly recommend Norland products for incurable medical conditions, how it works, different drugs for different health conditions. It is not one size fits all but different drugs specially formulated for specific and targeted health conditions.

As the case may serve, I will be showing you why Norland as a business is a new Goldmine and how easy it is to grow untold wealth on the platform. My focus here is actually on the Health.

I am available on calls/SMS/Telegram: 0811 647 8583
Email: ideasbizbub@gmail.com

Re: Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy by ideaz: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT NORLAND

Norland Industrial Group, founded in 2008, is a large scale multinational industrial group with focus in the health industry, medical cosmetology industry, direct selling industry (MLM) and e-commerce industry. The company adheres to the vision to “Build global ecosystem of health and detoxification and make everyone benefit from health wisdom” and has taken a lead in health detoxification field.

Norland is a Chinese company with International office is in Chaoyang, Beijing, China and exist in 6 continents and 43 countries of the world including USA, Russia, South Korea, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, etc. It has won several national and international awards including but not limited to
1. Marketing Model Innovation Award
2. Outstanding Entrepreneur Award
3. Start-up Pioneering Award
4. Product Brand Achievement Award
5. Enterprise Credit Grade AAA
6. Pharmaceutical Contribution Award
Etc.

Tomorrow we will talk a bit more on Norland as a company.
Re: Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy by ideaz: 11:42am On Apr 02, 2021
A FEW CREDIBLE FACTS ABOUT NORLAND

In Norland 13+ years of operation, the company has established over 300 plastic/cosmetic surgery hospitals distributed across Europe, America and Asia and members are automatically qualified to participate in the business as direct marketers. Norland is ranked No. 1 globally in the full body detoxification treatment. Some has established that it is only a dead person that cannot be restored using the Norland detox pack.

Norland No. 1 product, MEBO GI product has been so magical in efficacy that the Harvard Medical School has to adopt it into their Regenerative Therapy medical treatment for patience and went ahead to name their research institute after the Norland founder and today it is called Dr. Ronxiang Xu Regenerative Therapy Institute (This is no mean feat for a Chinese American). It is also documented that Dr. Ronxiang Xu discovered MEBO and MEBT as far back as 1986 while doing his residency on course to becoming a surgeon.

The success of Norland products and advancement in Stem Cell Regenerative science has gained the attention and identification or recommendation by global leaders like Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Vladimir Putin and many others.

Before you accept another surgical procedure, know there is even more effective alternative today being offered by Norland. As an example, the prostate cancer which is today rampant on men above 40 years and being managed through conventional drugs and surgery which in many cases render the men a vegetable and sometimes lead to endless interventions has been comfortably and permanently been treated by Norland products without any loss of erection or bad impacts.

In the next post, we will proceed to see the efficacy of Norland products. I have so proven the efficacy that I do give people free dosage or refund if it doesn't work. If you have no doubts that your product works then you should be ready for free trials some times.
Re: Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy by ideaz: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
WHAT NORLAND IS AND WHAT IT IS NOT (Company and Products)

1. Norland is registered in Nigeria and have NAFDAC approvals for all the products
2. Norland is registered with the USA and has the approval of US Food and Drugs Administration (FDA) for all the products.
3. Norland as a company is listed in various stock exchanges including US NASDAQ.
4. Norland has patent rights in several countries including Europe, China, America, Japan and Africa.
5. Norland is so big that they produce everything from products to packaging materials internally, including the nylons and cartons the products come with.
6. Norland is not one size fits all products. You will need the right combination of the drugs and right dosage for effectiveness.

We have a team of doctors, pharmacists and nurses besides the full body health checkup machine. The test machine is able to test and deliver precision results for over 36 test cases in human body covering all organs, blood, etc, and within few minutes. You may not need to travel abroad to have your complete body checkup and we do the exercise for little or nothing. I recommend this test for everyone whether you feel sick or not at the moment.

Now, we can begin to delve into more details on the wonders of Norland products and specific terminal and none terminal health conditions. Norland does not manage illnesses but provides a permanent cure through the stem cell regenerative medicine.
Re: Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy by ideaz: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
NORLAND MEBO GI VITAL HEALS ULCERS PERMANENTLY WITHOUT A TRACE BEHIND
Norland GI (Gastrointestinal) Vital is the No. 1 product of Norland and specializes in the repair and rebuild of intestine walls providing a permanent cure for internal organs malfunction such as Ulcers and numerous others. It is indeed a wonder and a multiple award winning stem cell regeneration therapy. Norland GI Vital, in right combination with a couple of other Norland drugs and in the right dosage, is a money-back guarantee for any type of ulcer, no matter the stage.

Breast Cancer
Cervical Cancer
Ovarian Cancer
Prostate Cancer
Fibroid/Ovarian Cyst

Take a look at this testimony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfIDGxjG28Q

This could just be someone's last chance to live. Get in touch today.
Re: Norland - Stay Healthy Becoming Wealthy by ideaz: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
THE PRECISE CELL REGENERATION STARTS FROM GASTROINTESTINAL (GI)

12 THINGS NORLAND MEBO GI DOES TO YOUR BODY

1)Promote to repair the gastrointestinal mucosa damaged cells

2)Replacement of gastric mucosa scar tissue

3)The gastrointestinal organs and tissues of patients with gastric ulcer recovered in situ

4)Promote the activity of gastrointestinal cells,and Revitalize the stomach and intestines

5)Promote various functional cells of the digestive system

6)Effectively inhibits helicobacter pylori growth

7)The body's somatic cells regenerate new organs in situ

coolActivate cells regeneration potential

9)Promote the body's ability to regenerate cells

10)Improve the body's immune function

11)Improve the function of absorption,movement and sensation of body cells

12)Improve viscera senescence cells and vitalize

(1) (Reply)

Hello from the U.S. I Need Legitimate Business Suggestions. / Elon Musk Offers To Sell Tesla Stock If UN Can Show How $6B Will Solve Hunger / Promotional Materials For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.