Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,964 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... (367 Views)

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. / If You're Told To Take The Vaccine Or Resign -A Pastor's Advice. / WAS JESUS PROMISING ALL HIS FAITHFULL FOLLOWERS HEAVENLY LIFE AT JOHN 14: 1-3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Validated: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2021
I made a comment on another thread where the issue of vaccine being the mark of the beast was being misinterpreted. Subsequently, I felt led to open this thread, perhaps it would help someone or some other Christians like me. My people we should not be too ignorant of the scriptures not to read the lines of the word.

Our God assured us at least it about 5 times, "I will never leave you or forsake you." Duet 3:16; Duet 31:8; Num 23:19; Joshua 1:5; Hebrews 13:5.

If this vaccine is the mark of the beast, our God would have done something to save us from it. It is not up to us to save ourselves. We do not fight for God, rather, He fights for us. That said, lets examine the relevant scripture around the appearance of the beast and the truth about the Mark of the Beast.

Let us examine the scripture for clarity:

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666". (Revelation 13:16-18 )

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead," Revelation 13:16

The Bible is very clear on this things, that is that the mark of the anti-Christ would be placed on the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD, except we do not read to understand. For Christ to emphasize the location of the mark, it was not coincidental but deliberate, so we are aware.

We do not worship RELIGION as others do. We worship God through Jesus Christ and are led by the Holy Spirit. Our God fights for us leads us aright. If this vaccine is the Mark of the beast, as some claim, it would be to be taken only on the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD.

If you are too religious about taking a vaccine, do not take it, but if you are taking it, my suggestion is that you GIVE THEM YOUR LEFT HAND!
Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Baawaa(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2021
I don't sick,I don't need the vaccine
Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Jashub: 8:47am On Mar 31, 2021
People are skeptical about the safety of this vaccine and their reasons has nothing to do with Christianity ; it has to do with speed at which the vaccine was developed. It is common knowledge that vaccines take a minimum of 5 years to develop ; but this was developed in a span of months. Which happens to be quite worrisome to the average person out there.

1 Like

Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Kobojunkie: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Validated:

"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead," Revelation 13:16

The Bible is very clear on this things, that is that the mark of the anti-Christ would be placed on the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD, except we do not read to understand. For Christ to emphasize the location of the mark, it was not coincidental but deliberate, so we are aware.

We do not worship RELIGION as others do. We worship God through Jesus Christ and are led by the Holy Spirit. Our God fights for us leads us aright. If this vaccine is the Mark of the beast, as some claim, it would be to be taken only on the RIGHT HAND and FOREHEAD.

If you are too religious about taking a vaccine, do not take it, but if you are taking it, my suggestion is that you GIVE THEM YOUR LEFT HAND!
Christ do wetin? undecided

Abeg get your facts write, you are applying literal interpretation to the dream/vision had by a man named John, an apostle, not Jesus Christ. Na una know wetin una they think to dey read the book of Revelation as if una dey read newspaper. undecided
Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Validated: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
People are skeptical about the safety of this vaccine and their reasons has nothing to do with Christianity ; it has to do with speed at which the vaccine was developed. It is common knowledge that vaccines take 5 years to develop ; but this was developed in a span of months. Which happens to be quite worrisome

Astra-Zeneca vaccine uses the virus as the inoculation to produce their vaccine. I am not too sure of Johnson and Johnson, may be same process.
However, Modena and Pfizer use RNA .. another day's topic. As for speed, guy this is 2021. AI is everywhere and the speed of processing has changed significantly. Some culture that use to take 24hrs to read have improved. The world is not waiting for Nigeria and Africa. I am sure 10 years ago, you would be waiting for next day newspaper to know latest news. Today, it is in seconds or Realtime.,
Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Validated: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Christ do wetin? undecided

Abeg get your facts write, you are applying literal interpretation to the dream/vision had by a man named John, an apostle, not Jesus Christ. Na una know wetin una they think to dey read the book of Revelation as if una dey read newspaper. undecided

We do not say what we do not know. This is what the scripture says.

Rev 1:1 The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants[a] the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

Now some of you atheists do not have the balls to call the other religious books "newspaper" ... because they will burn you alive. Continue, you will soon misstep and they will either burn you alive or chop-off your head, your fruits will soon ripen for harvest.
Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Kobojunkie: 9:12am On Mar 31, 2021
Validated:

We do not say what we do not know. This is what the scripture says.

Rev 1:1[i] The revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show to his servants[a] the things that must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,[/i]

Now some of you atheist do not have the balls to call the other religious books newspaper ... because they will burn you alive. Continue, you will soon reap your fruits.
Again, the book of Revelation is a book about a dream/vision which John had over 60 years after the death of Jesus Christ. So those are the words of John recorded there, not Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Righteousness2(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2021
If you call yourself a Christian or a Believer and your eyes are not open enough to see clearly that everything about this Vaccine is geared towards one thing, The New World Order and Mark of the Beast System, then it is unfortunate.

It is not even a hidden but yet many are still contemplating this or that.

The Nation of Isreal is GOD'S Prophetic time piece. Every wise fellow will be cautious of what is going on there and all over the World.

Today The Israeli is Government is one of major nations spearheading the Vaccination stuff.
A Headline few weeks ago there was " Those that refuse to be vaccinated will be left behind"

Right now in Isreal, Except you are Vaccinated you can't attend, Music concert, football matches, gym and some other places.

The USA another spear heading the Vaccination is not left out. A couple of Friends and Brothers and Sisters in the LORD have been warned in their work places that they will be Sacked if they don't get the Jab.

The Antichrist will govern the Economy Power of the world. " you will not be able to buy or sell without the mark of the Beast"

In some nations today, there are scanners that scan the fore head or the hand Befor you go into the places.

All these are put deliberately put out to Conditon the People.
We are right now as it was in the days of Noah and Lot.

Luke 17:33
Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it.

Don't Deceive and Don't let anyhow Deceive you.
Everything happening now is Geared towards the Mark of the Beast System. If you have the Spirit of GOD, you feel and see it in the atmosphere.

Make your Choice!
Follow whatever you wanna follow!
Eternity is a Personal Solo Race..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Christian Faithfull - Take The Vaccine But ... by Jashub: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Validated:

Astra-Zeneca vaccine uses the virus as the inoculation to produce their vaccine. I am not too sure of Johnson and Johnson, may be same process.
However, Modena and Pfizer use RNA .. another day's topic. As for speed, guy this is 2021. AI is everywhere and the speed of processing has changed significantly. Some culture that use to take 24hrs to read have improved. The world is not waiting for Nigeria and Africa. I am sure 10 years ago, you would be waiting for next day newspaper to know latest news. Today, it is in seconds or Realtime.,
Brother, you sound like someone who prefers recklessness to safety . For the love of God you are dealing with humans ; not animals! And for your information, a vaccine(by standard policy) requires 10-15 years for development. In those years, parameters such as the efficacy, health guidelines, regulations to ensure safety, adverse effects of the vaccinee on age groups and a host of other things are taken into consideration. This is just standard procedure which you flaunting with the excuse of high- technology advancement.

(1) (Reply)

Quiet Time With The Holy Spirit And Daily Bible Studies / JUST IN!! Catholic Church Suspends Father Mbaka (read Details) / My Church Was Built On Rock And The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail: Fada Olumna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.