Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. (4538 Views)

Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines / Asu Ekiye: Gospel Artistes Are Arrogant; Ninety-Nine Percent Of Them Are Poor / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Richard Rowe, 41 Years old, USA

Vaccine: Pfizer
Dose 1: August 12, 2021
Dose 2: September 2021
Died: October 29, 2021

Richard a truck driver, mechanic, carpenter, and general contractor lived in Florida. He ran for election to the Florida House of Representatives to represent District 23. Rowe also ran for election to the U.S. House to represent Florida's 3rd Congressional District.

Richard passed away unexpectedly on October 29, 2021 and was found by his neighbors. It’s unfortunate people fall into the trap and end up in this situation. He was so arrogant about the vaccines just like most people on nairaland. He spent most of his time attacking and shaming those who are questioning the vaccines. Well he is a victim of the same vaccines that he defended with his body soul and spirit.

How come most people who were perfectly healthy suddenly develop heart attack or one neural problem or the other after taking the vaccines ?. Learn to question everything.

Serves you right Richard and good riddance ❤️

4 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2021
I laugh when i see so many cocky nairalanders who support the vaccines. Surprisingly most people who support it have not taken it. And for those of you who may have had your 2 shots of death, please buy a casket, e get why. Learn from this arrogant man called Richard or end up like him.

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by HelloWriter: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2021
All I see here is a SINCERE person trying to convince people to take the vax and save their lives - not someone trying to shame people as you said. Meanwhile, can you honestly tell me that the vaccine has killed even a thousandth as much as COVID-19 has killed?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by HelloWriter: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2021
Truthwords:
I laugh when i see so many cocky nairalanders who support the vaccines. Surprisingly most people who support it have not taken it. And for those of you who may have had your 2 shots of death, please buy a casket, e get why. Learn from this arrogant man called Richard or end up like him.
You are yet to show us a proof that the guy died and that he died due to the effects of the vaccine. Why? We don't see more people dying now than when the vaccine was yet to be released. So, while the vaccine (especially the Pfizer type) couldn't be perfect, its overall results are positive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by yanabasee2: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2021
I am not taking any vaccine..... Period...

If you like, call me Anti-Vax or not.... It won't change a thing...

5 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2021
HelloWriter:

You are yet to show us a proof that the guy died and that he died due to the effects of the vaccine. Why? We don't see more people dying now than when the vaccine was yet to be released. So, while the vaccine (especially the Pfizer type) couldn't be perfect, its overall results are positive.

How come people that are perfectly healthy suddenly develop one health condition or the other after getting the vaccines. You still have not seen anything yet.

I want you to take 2 shots of the vaccines especially Pfizer or AstraZeneca . Post the certificate as proof when you get both shots with your names fully written on both. 3 months after you have taken both shots and one booster, contact me and tell me how you feel. If possible make a video of yourself taking both. But remember when stuff starts happening to you, just don't mention that i told you to get it. Tell people that it was your choice

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2021
yanabasee2:
I am not taking any vaccine..... Period...

If you like, call me Anti-Vax or not.... It won't change a thing...

Were you given immunisations as a child?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Truthwords:

How come people that are perfectly healthy suddenly develop one health condition or the other after getting the vaccines. You still have not seen anything yet.

I want you to take 2 shots of the vaccines especially Pfizer or AstraZeneca . Post the certificate as proof when you get both shots with your names fully written on both. 3 months after you have taken both shots and one booster, contact me and tell me how you feel. If possible make a video of yourself taking both. But remember when stuff starts happening to you, just don't mention that i told you to get it. Tell people that it was your choice

I am going to do this so you can see. Not going to post my real name here though but I can give you the unedited copy via email.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Truthwords:

How come before the vaccines were created people who were otherwise healthy suddenly develop all manner of illnesses from nowhere? Did they receive the vaccine before it was created?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2021
LordReed:

How come before the vaccines were created people who were otherwise healthy suddenly develop all manner of illnesses from nowhere? Did they receive the vaccine before it was created?

How come when autopsy was conducted in countries like italy, Norway and co, they discovered huge spike proteins in the body of dead vaccinated people.

Have you had your 2 jabs and 10 booster shots yes or no

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2021
LordReed:

I am going to do this so you can see. Not going to post my real name here though but I can give you the unedited copy via email.

I really wanna monitor your health, that's if you are saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Truthwords:

How come when autopsy was conducted in countries like italy, Norway and co, they discovered huge spike proteins in the body of dead vaccinated people.

Have you had your 2 jabs and 10 booster shots yes or no

I haven't yet but I will just so you can monitor the outcome.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 11:36am On Nov 08, 2021
LordReed:

I haven't yet but I will just so you can monitor the outcome.

alright. but i advise you against it.

Follow this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/6839903/covid-19-vaccines-killing-huge-numbers

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2021

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 12:33am On Nov 09, 2021

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 7:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Truthwords:

alright. but i advise you against it.

Follow this thread :

https://www.nairaland.com/6839903/covid-19-vaccines-killing-huge-numbers

Registered for tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Let the countdown begin. I have taken my first dose.

CC: Truthwords

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
LordReed:
Let the countdown begin. I have taken my first dose.

CC: Truthwords

Alright, let me know even you take your second dose. I expect you to hold another paper next to the card with your nairaland username written on it. Remember the future consequences

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Truthwords:

Alright, let me know even you take your second dose. I expect you to hold another paper next to the card with your nairaland username written on it. Remember the future consequences

That comes up in January. I will retake it with my NL name on it.
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Truthwords: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
LordReed:

That comes up in January. I will retake it with my NL name on it.

Ok
Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2022
Truthwords:

Second dose taken. So when should I expect horns to start growing from my head?

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2022
If you are not sick that means your immune system is working fine. Therefore tampering with it is totally unwise and may have severe consequences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRNQ-NYVrho

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

Second dose taken. So when should I expect horns to start growing from my head?

We wait. For some the effect is quick and for some couple of years,

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
petra1:

LoL! So which person who has taken the jab has horns now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by petra1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
LordReed:

LoL! So which person who has taken the jab has horns now?

it's not about horn . it's able the negative effect on human. it has the tendency to edit human DNA as well

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by LordReed(m): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
petra1:

it's not about horn . it's able the negative effect on human. it has the tendency to edit human DNA as well

So whose DNA has been edited and how did you know this?

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2022
petra1:

You will never find common ground with people who don't believe as you do. Those who advocate the vaccine who are not government agents are usually those with strong negative belief systems. The Zombie Apocalypse is ignorance. Study Fela Kuti song Zombie and see it's certain people that can't do anything without being told first. Such people you can never get through to them. They are like energy vampires who will debate you until you lose your forward energy. The key the winning streak is to move on and fight new battles.

1 Like

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
petra1:

And those who do not take it will live happily ever after right? Why don't you drop your pride, you were clearly wrong about the vaccine. Stop waiting for so called effects. This is not the first or last vaccine in the world Jo.

2 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Image123(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Richwallet:

You will never find common ground with people who don't believe as you do. Those who advocate the vaccine who are not government agents are usually those with strong negative belief systems. The Zombie Apocalypse is ignorance. Study Fela Kuti song Zombie and see it's certain people that can't do anything without being told first. Such people you can never get through to them. They are like energy vampires who will debate you until you lose your forward energy. The key the winning streak is to move on and fight new battles.

It should never be a battle in the first place, it is a mere vaccine. It has nothing to do with faiths, beliefs, or any other conspiracy being popped up.

3 Likes

Re: Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. by Richwallet: 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2022
Image123:

It should never be a battle in the first place, it is a mere vaccine. It has nothing to do with faiths, beliefs, or any other conspiracy being popped up.

It's a Pandemic not a plague. Pan is the pedophile god of the New World Order.

plague
[plāɡ]
NOUN
a contagious bacterial disease characterized by fever and delirium, typically with the formation of buboes (bubonic plague) and sometimes infection of the lungs (pneumonic plague).
"an outbreak of plague" ·

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians / Muslims / (BIBLE MYSTERY) Who Wrote The Book Of Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.