Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass (327 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / Great Day For Me I Graduated With First Class (photo) / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by Temiaminu(f): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2021
If someone graduates with a pass(CGPA 1.89)and the person wants to go further with their education, what do you think is the next step for them.
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by parkervero(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Temiaminu:
If someone graduates with a pass(CGPA 1.89)and the person wants to go further with their education, what do you think is the next step for them.
Start all over or venture into business better still go marry.
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by LisaAnneMia: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Temiaminu:
Is furthering your education really what you wanna do? Or u just want to cos of society?
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by Temiaminu(f): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
Is furthering your education really what you wanna do? Or u just want to cos of society?
she really wants to right her wrong.
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by Temiaminu(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Temiaminu:
she's not an olodo o, she just wasn't serious initially.
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by LisaAnneMia: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2021
Temiaminu:
she's not an olodo o, she just wasn't serious initially.
If furthering her education is what she really wants to do, and not a decision made for her by someone else, and she's still very young, she can try to start again. Cos it's only by God's grace she can get employed in a well paying job even though she may sound smart to employers.

1 Like

Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by Freestainworld(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2021
She can contest in Bbnaija, she will sell her market wella
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by Maj196(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
She should start all over again
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by GorillaApp(m): 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Temiaminu:

Do a post graduate diploma (PGD) and top it up with a masters.
No need starting all over again. Use that time to do a PGD and masters program ( 3 years in total )

Bless her

1 Like

Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by Dymaco(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Temiaminu:

Let her enrol in open university, noun or do nd in polytechnic.

1 Like

Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by Moyinoluwa29: 12:04am On Apr 01, 2021
If someone graduates with a cgpa of 2.42 and the person wants to go further with their education. What is the next step for them?
Re: What's the next step of education for someone that graduated with a pass by GorillaApp(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Temiaminu:
I received a request that you want to send me a mail. I don't have access to that email.
Kindly send mail to namsteflon@yahoo.com.
Let me know here when you sent it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me With This Serious Jamb Problem / WAEC Changes Date For Exam / Study In Cyprus University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.