Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) (1415 Views)

10 Insects You Probably Don't Know Their Names. / List 5 Weird Facts About You / Random Facts You Probably Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
1: If you delete a thread on Nairaland, the number of threads you created would still be the same. (For example, if you count the number of my threads, it won't be up to 103 because I have deleted some).

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
2: You can not edit or modify your post once it reaches Front-page.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
3: Moderators don't actually deletes your threads, they move it to a certain section on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
4:There's a section on Nairaland that only the moderators have access to, so ordinary members won't be able to view the section.
https://www.nairaland.com/moderators

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
5: When you delete a thread using some formats, it will automatically be moved to the Recycle section of Nairaland. And you can't view this section.
https://www.nairaland.com/recycle-bin

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
6: You can't have access to the Dairy Section of Nairaland if you aren't logged in with your account.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
7: You can know if a thread is on Front-page if it has a star with it.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
8: Not all words are allowed on Nairaland, Nairaland Bot will delete your post and ban you for 24 hours if you post some certain words on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Add yours! smiley
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Which one are you surprised to hear? shocked
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Shuzzi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
9. For some ridiculous yet unknown reasons you have to accept Allah to comment on an Islamic thread angry

But every Dick and Harry can comment on Christian threads.undecided

12 Likes

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shuzzi:
9. For some ridiculous yet unknown reasons you have to accept Allah to comment on an Islamic thread angry

But every Dick and Harry can comment on Christian threads.undecided
What?!! cheesy cheesy
So this is true. tongue

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Jeux: 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Wahala
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Shuzzi(m): 1:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Xenry:
What?!! cheesy cheesy So this is true. tongue
It's so ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Cerebellum: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nah the Accept Muhammad as your personal lord and God arbi wetin dey write there dey vex me

Aswear to slap the mod wey advise that thing dey hungry me

A dey vex

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by SOZINN: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nairaland is still the same way it was when I discovered it in 2006.
For some weird reason lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Shellsploit: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Amazing thread for newbies!
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by prince2pac(m): 2:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Xenry:
1: If you delete a thread on Nairaland, the number of threads you created would still be the same. (For example, if you count the number of my threads, it won't be up to 103 because I have deleted some).
how do you delete a thread
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
xenry pls how does one delete a thread
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Prodigee: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
10. When you deactivate your account, you become a 'nobody'

8 Likes

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
prince2pac & perkyB:
how do you delete a thread
xenry pls how does one delete a thread
The Mods may ban me if I say it. It's not a hard process though, and the thread won't actually be deleted, it would be moved to the Recycle section of Nairaland.
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by blazepascal(m): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
not all trending topic will reach FP observe that

1 Like

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Xenry:
The Mods may ban me if I say it. It's not a hard process though, and the thread won't actually be deleted, it would be moved to the Recycle section of Nairaland.
how does it work
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by prince2pac(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Xenry:
sent you a pm
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Even If Ur Threads Are Interesting , If U Are Not Relevant(v.i.p) To D Mods, It Won't Get To Fp. If U Are Relevant Or A V.I.P, Even If U Create A Meaningless Thread, It Would Come To Fp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin grin
Truvel:
Even If Ur Threads Are Interesting , If U Are Not Relevant(v.i.p) To D Mods, It Won't Get To Fp. If U Are Relevant Or A V.I.P, Even If Create A Meaningless Thread, It Would Come To Fp.
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Truvel:
Even If Ur Threads Are Interesting , If U Are Not Relevant(v.i.p) To D Mods, It Won't Get To Fp. If U Are Relevant Or A V.I.P, Even If Create A Meaningless Thread, It Would Come To Fp.
There's one popular Nairalander on this table grin
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ok, na the moslem part I no just understand, if as a Christian I can't comment on a moslem thread, they too (moslems) shouldn't be allowed to comment on christian thread undecided
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
iamyemiakins:
There's one popular Nairalander on this table grin
Who Is D Person?
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Xenry:
grin grin
Bro, Dat's D Ugly Truth. I Will Tell U Why. I Created A Thread Or Topic Here It Didn't Get To Fp. A Girl Who Just Joined Nairaland Not Too Long Created Dat Same Topic Of Mine & Guess What? It Got To Fp Boom!!!. Lol.
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Xenry: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Truvel:
Bro, Dat's D Ugly Truth. I Will Tell U Why. I Created A Thread Or Topic Here It Didn't Get To Fp. A Girl Who Just Joined Nairaland Not Too Long Created Dat Same Topic Of Mine & Guess What? It Got To Fp Boom!!!. Lol.
Nairaland is already becoming annoying. One yeye mod just moved this thread from Romance section to this less active section.
Maybe I should just delete this thread. What da fvck is this na? sad sad
Re: Facts About Nairaland That You Probably Don't Know. (PICTURES) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Xenry:
Nairaland is already becoming annoying. One yeye mod just moved this thread from Romance section to this less active section.
Maybe I should just delete this thread. What da fvck is this na? sad sad
Dsame Was Done To Mine But Nevermind. I'm Only Here To Av Fun & Meet People Or Make Friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chipper Cash App Review And Get Cash Referral Bonus / Thread For Nairalanders That Have Gone AWOL / Toyota Sienna 1998 (1.2m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.