Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Pictures Without Texts But Deep - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Without Texts But Deep (4910 Views)

Video:Naija Man's Children Hacked His Phone To Expose Cheating Texts To The Wife / ONE MAN DOWN: These Children Checked Their Dads Phone, Found Cheating Texts / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 7:33am On Apr 03, 2021
A picture from Palestine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 7:36am On Apr 03, 2021
When death comes it comes , the deer gets the picture .

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2021
Freedom comes with a cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 7:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Ignorance or courage ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 7:41am On Apr 03, 2021
You don’t need to be complete or have it all before you help. You can still help from the little you have.
No one is perfect, we all are imperfect somehow. But when we are united, we complete each other.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:42am On Apr 03, 2021
Mehnnnn I'm fuckingly following bomber to bomber
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 8:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Happiness

He's happier than Dangote in his Bentley

Happiness is subjective very subjective .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2021
Who are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2021
How you should see everyone

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 9:00am On Apr 03, 2021
People.

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2021
Love your Parents no Matter what , some dont have.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 9:05am On Apr 03, 2021
Smile , only you can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 9:07am On Apr 03, 2021
No one knows when

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2021
Begining and ending the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 9:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Underneath we are same .

Aside Amputees

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:
Below is the most ignorant and the stupidest comment I've read and I wish I never read it.

Oya educate us Mr man
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by jabolo(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

Oya educate us Mr man

October 2013, Pakistan – Muslims form Human chain to protect Christians during Lahore mass

Like someone said, rise out of your ignorance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Jacksparrow7(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2021
jabolo:

October 2013, Pakistan – Muslims form Human chain to protect Christians during Lahore mass

Like someone said, rise out of your ignorance.
If this thing has never happened in Nigeria just forget it. E mean say Pakistan Islam and Nigeria Islam are not the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Jagaban880: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
The child is the father of the man....

paradox .......short witty saying
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

If this thing has never happened in Nigeria just forget it. E mean say Pakistan Islam and Nigeria Islam are not the same
well ignorance is not a good mix with r3ligion .nuff said kind sir
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jagaban880:

paradox in literal form

1 Like

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by budaatum: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

Oya educate us Mr man

In this current age we live in, everyone is responsible for educating themselves so no one gets to fill your head with nonsense and crap.

You just keep your eyes open as you seek in the University of Nairaland and you will learn.
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by michlins(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

It happened during EndSars.

Nigerians no too bad bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by budaatum: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
Klass99:

I got the message in the picture and I already spoke to the value of it. It's not my fault you lack comprehension skills - ode!

There's a dog in the picture and unlike you, that spoke another message to me as well.

Even after I said waka pass without vibrating or tramadoling on top my comment, some dimwits are still quoting me with rubbish. Sighs! Is English that hard to understand now?

You sef for waka pass without vibrating now. Or do you expect others to be wiser and smarter than you?

When my own first dog died I almost follow am enter grave. I was 9. It was a local dog from village that my uncle had paid ₦5 for when I was 7. Its death taught me the most valuable lesson, which is, the living must not follow the dead as the wise must not follow the stupid and the ignorant!
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by lilvicky68(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:

You sef for waka pass without vibrating now. Or do you expect others to be wiser and smarter than you?

When my own first dog died I almost follow am enter grave. I was 9. It was a local dog from village that my uncle had paid ₦5 for when I was 7. Its death taught me the most valuable lesson, which is, the living must not follow the dead as the wise must not follow the stupid and the ignorant!
#5...lol..I'm just reasoning what that #5 can get now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by budaatum: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
Jacksparrow7:

Please invest in educating yourself!
https://premierchristian.news/en/news/article/muslims-protect-christians-from-attack-in-nigeria

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Klass99(f): 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by budaatum: 8:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
lilvicky68:

#5...lol..I'm just reasoning what that #5 can get now

₦5 sure could get a lot then. Ma's nursing salary in Lagos was ₦150 a month, In my village a loaf of baba ibeji bread was not yet 10k and for 5k you'd get half a loaf of fresh hot baba ibeji with a big spoonful of Blue Band melting on top, and mallah will pay you 5k for 2 pails of water they use to wash their kolanut, so we could not wait to go village for holidays to earn enough for school uniforms. That's k for kobo, to those of you from this era where k means something else, lol.

I got that ₦5 dog to Lagos and a month later someone wanted to buy it for ₦100. The kind eye I take look the person was like, "would you like to buy my mother too, and my sweet sisters? You this nasty slavetrader!" He reported me to my dad who laughed, then two years later my dog just died.

You'd think I'd have learnt to cope, but read here about my second dog.
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by budaatum: 9:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Klass99:

Lol grin @ your first sentence. But you ma check am nah! I gats vibrate small or else people with yeye for body will continue dragging someone over a harmless post that doesn't even concern them, someone cannot comment in peace again without unnecessary negativity.

Anyway sha I am smiling about your N5 dog and the lesson stated cheesy

My father will say, "all lizards are belly down so its not easy to see those with bad belle".

Yes, one must vibrate small, and to be honest, me too is just a hypocrite who is still learning to overcome their negativity and progress and leave them behind.

You just trust that their's people reading who see you being smart and wise and in peace.
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by lilvicky68(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:

₦5 sure could get a lot then. Ma's nursing salary in Lagos was ₦150 a month, In my village a loaf of baba ibeji bread was not yet 10k and for 5k you'd get half a loaf of fresh hot baba ibeji with a big spoonful of Blue Band melting on top, and mallah will pay you 5k for 2 pails of water they use to wash their kolanut, so we could not wait to go village for holidays to earn enough for school uniforms. That's k for kobo, to those of you from this era where k means something else, lol.

I got that ₦5 dog to Lagos and a month later someone wanted to buy it for ₦100. The kind eye I take look the person was like, "would you like to buy my mother too, and my sweet sisters? You this nasty slavetrader!" He reported me to my dad who laughed, then two years later my dog just died.

You'd think I'd have learnt to cope, but read here about my second dog.
Wow.. what year was that
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by budaatum: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
lilvicky68:

Wow.. what year was that

I'll answer this only because of my very high 73% regard for TheSourcerer. Lol.
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by lilvicky68(m): 9:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
budaatum:

I'll answer this only because of my very high 73% regard for TheSourcerer. Lol.
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What A Nairalander Said That Brought Tears To My Eyes Chai! Pics / If He Is Your Husband, What Will You Do? ★★pics★★ / Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.