Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pictures Without Texts But Deep - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Without Texts But Deep (4914 Views)

Video:Naija Man's Children Hacked His Phone To Expose Cheating Texts To The Wife / ONE MAN DOWN: These Children Checked Their Dads Phone, Found Cheating Texts / Two Years Old Boy Trapped In 330ft Deep Hole For One Week In Spain(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kondomatic:
Your household

You again?! cheesy

Klass99:
This warmed my heart too. I like it when humans are good towards certain animals

Which animal shouldn’t we be good to? embarassed
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Printerscanner: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

You again?! cheesy

Which animal shouldn’t we be good to? embarassed

Mosquitoes that cause Malaria

1 Like

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by budaatum: 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Below is the most ignorant and the stupidest comment I've read and I wish I never read it.

obiekunie2:
[s]this is one of the most annoying and most stupid pic av ever seen!

protecting people that will not hesitate to plunge a dagga in you for being a christian[/s]!

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Klass99(f): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
smiley
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Kondomatic(m): 8:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

You again?! cheesy
Ehen nah, which one is household is incomplete without a dog.
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by damtan(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Damn!!!
TheSourcerer:
Nose diving, 9/11
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Nazgul: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Klass99:

Yes nah, before nko nah your own household e go complete? grin

Did you see the other photo where the dog is sitting by the grave of its owner?

Be a dog lover o! If you're not already.
I prefer goats you can easily convert them into a savvy pepper soup whenever the need arises, dogs (apart from 404 ekuke) aren't edible. Therefore feeding and grooming a animal I know wouldn't end up in my belly is a big turnoff for me.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Klass99(f): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
smiley
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Nazgul: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
Klass99:

This cracked me up grin, you're a mental case.
How...I was only being truthful. I don't have the strength to start breeding all these foreign dogs, when there are goats, chickens... etc, loitering around seeking love. I'd rather prefer them.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Chummynoni(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheSourcerer:
A dog named “Leao” sits for a second consecutive day at the grave of her owner, who died in the disastrous landslides near Rio de Janiero in 2011.
touching
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Klass99:
The first picture is so touching and heart warming, it speaks louder than words indeed.

I love the 2009 version with the dog in it. Dogs make a household feel complete.

Which one is dogs make a household feel complete again nau?
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheSourcerer:
A dog named “Leao” sits for a second consecutive day at the grave of her owner, who died in the disastrous landslides near Rio de Janiero in 2011.

This tugged at my heart strings.
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nazgul:

I prefer goats you can easily convert them into a savvy pepper soup whenever the need arises, dogs (apart from 404 ekuke) aren't edible. Therefore feeding and grooming a animal I know wouldn't end up in my belly is a big turnoff for me.

LMAO!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Saying you prefer goats sounded so wrong!! grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by jesmond3945: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Recycling of thread
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Luizkid(m): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Chummynoni:
touching
Very touching indeed cry
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by michlins(m): 1:31am On Apr 01, 2021
jabolo:

Diego was Brazilian, and a member of the group Afro Reggae. Diego’s teacher taught him and several other kids how to play musical instruments, and they would all play to raise donations for sick children.

Unfortunately, Diego died in March of 2010 from complications of leukemia. sad sad sad

https://kindnessblog.com/2013/10/30/child-playing-the-violin-at-his-teachers-funeral/
even the small boy even died again
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Sistergal80(m): 7:20am On Apr 01, 2021
TheSourcerer:
After spending 4 hours on a queue

Honey, are u sure this the right caption 4 this photo? cheesy
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Twelfthman: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Alabi oni baba grin

TheSourcerer:
“Wait For Me Daddy,” by Claude P. Dettloff in New Westminster, Canada, October 1, 1940

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by femi4: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Klass99:
The first picture of father/son is so touching and heart warming, it indeed speaks louder than words.

I love the 2009 version with the dog in it. Dogs make a household feel complete.

Modified to add: Only people who grew up around dogs in their homes can understand my preceding paragraph.

Our dogs were a beautiful addition to our home and they contributed to a wonderful childhood experience for me.

It's okay if you can't relate, because we all had different childhood experiences, just waka pass and don't begin to vibrate or take tramadol over my comment and experience.
You once had a dog. Yes, we know, unfortunately the message in the pix has nothing to do with dog
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by EmmySparky(m): 8:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Klass99:
This warmed my heart too. I like it when humans are kind/good towards certain animals

This Koala looks like a live teddy bear, I want to hold and cuddle. So cute.
it might bite u o
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by elhakiimed(m): 9:27am On Apr 01, 2021
obiekunie2:
this is one of the most annoying and most stupid pic av ever seen!

protecting people that will not hesitate to plunge a dagga in you for being a christian!

If Muslims were this dangerous your sorry self would be long gone. Except you're living in a hole, you would encounter Muslims everyday.

You're such a low life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:31am On Apr 01, 2021
The child is the father of the man....
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Klass99(f): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by gosmoney(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Heart surgeon after 23-hour-long (successful) heart transplant. His assistant is sleeping in the corner.
wow 23hours deep too

1 Like

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by kurlz(f): 2:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
So many sad memories and picture stories. I have to dive out. I almost shed a tear. Damn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by foreveryoung1515(f): 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
michlins:
even the small boy even died again
For real?
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by michlins(m): 12:18am On Apr 02, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
For real?
he died of leukemia
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by Nazgul: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy Saying you prefer goats sounded so wrong!! grin cheesy
How?

I was just stating the obvious.
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Mehnnnnnnn, op one crate for your head. Thanks for sharing and also pls do update up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by TheSourcerer: 8:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Mehnnnnnnn, op one crate for your head. Thanks for sharing and also pls do update up
wanted to but its been derailed
Re: Pictures Without Texts But Deep by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
TheSourcerer:
wanted to but its been derailed
Bleep all this idiots, abeg try update

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Zainab Wants, Zainab Gets / The Value Of A Wife In Nigeria: N32.7m A Year? / To Braid Or Not To Braid!?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.