Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Snake Killed In My Compound Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Snake Killed In My Compound Today (36347 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by ToluNazzal: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
I hate snakes just like the one i saw in this zoo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRcTQNiSm40

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by EyeofanEagle(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by PBeni(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
RichDad1:
Been a while.
Finally Lala can be happy again.

Haha, can you identify the snake?
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Galapagous(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
this lala is really into snake. fp straight
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by tit(f): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
Unidentifiable, head butchered, middle butchered, the name of the snake is butchered snake.

Na pepper soup snake.
Very sweet and delicious specie if I prepare am

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Tvoice: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fear no go let Lala taste dis wan ooO, lala e haf Jakpa.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by generalud: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lala is sleeping. Don't disturb him. When he wakes up and washes his face, he will say something about the easter meat ( snake ).
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fucking tired of seeing lalalalalalalala in comment section like kidssssss
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Simeonjoe1: 5:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Op can you take a closer shot of the head. It's hard to identify from the uploaded pictures
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
geequ:
That's a mamba

There is no black mamba in this part of Africa. Secondly just because the name is black mamba doesn’t mean it’s a black snake. Black mamba are gray to dark brown in nature with black mouth which where it got its name from. The photo below is a black mamba. Stop smoking weed!

3 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by letitrainnow(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
You do well
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by doubleZ88(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
OP dat looks like a black mamba.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by doubleZ88(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
MansoryMX:

There is no black mamba in this part of Africa. Secondly just because the name is black mamba doesn’t mean it’s a black snake. Black mamba are grey in nature with black mouth which where it got its name from. Stop smoking weed!

how did u come to dat conclusion??.

so wats d name of dis snake then?
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Judolisco(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Judolisco(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
doubleZ88:

it's a cobra no black mamba in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
doubleZ88:

I know a lot of snake so well. Especially venomous snake because I watch a lot snake documentary in Natgeo wild. Especially one popular show known as “Snake in the city”. Op smashed that snake beyond recognition but one thing is sure, that is not a venomous snake, you can tell from the shape of its head cheesy
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by LordVarys1: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
Unidentifiable, head butchered, middle butchered, the name of the snake is butchered snake.
grin grin grin
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Judolisco(m): 5:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
MansoryMX:

I know a lot of snake so well. Especially venomous snake because I watch a lot snake documentary in Natgeo wild. Especially one popular show known as “Snake in the city”. Op smashed that snake beyond recognition cheesy
it's a cobra or a non venomous rat snake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Judolisco:
it's a cobra no black mamba in Nigeria

It’s not a cobra. Cobra have shining and thick skin, it’s just non venomous snake.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Judolisco:
it's a cobra or a non venomous rat snake

It’s a non venomous rat snake. You got it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by onuman: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
PBeni:
Hello good day fam. The snake you see in the picture was killed today near my compound. Some people were clearing their land close to my house all of a sudden they ran into the compound chasing this snake and finally killed it.
I asked and they said the snake is venomous. I just thank God they got it on time before it had the chance to settle in the compound. It's about 1.2 meters long, can anyone identify the snake?

Uncle Lala we need more people to identify this snake, front page pls.. cheesy

Where on earth is your compound? Knowledge of that may help to identify the snake.

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Judolisco(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
MansoryMX:

It’s not a cobra. Cobra have shining and thick skin, it’s just non venomous snake.
there are different species of d cobra snake... It's either a cobra or rat snake
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by HINCO(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color]The snake is from daura grin
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by ekestic1976(f): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Do not tell me you wan troway dis divine gift. Make Baba God no come vex o.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by dimugonabo: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Balistic4:
Please no posting of snakes that are less than 2kg in weight on this platform.

I was chilling with lala when he got the reptile alert and rushed to perform the ritual, you need to see the disappointment in his face when he came back

grin

grin

I can only imagine... Sorry lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Judolisco:
there are different species of d cobra snake... It's either a cobra or rat snake

Yeah, it’s a rat snake bro mere looking at the head and skin. Below is a forest cobra which is the most popular cobra we have in Nigeria. Notice the skin look thick and shining. That’s how you spot a cobra

2 Likes

Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by RichDad1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
PBeni:

Haha, can you identify the snake?
It’s crater snake.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by MansoryMX(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
PBeni:
Hello good day fam. The snake you see in the picture was killed today near my compound. Some people were clearing their land close to my house all of a sudden they ran into the compound chasing this snake and finally killed it.
I asked and they said the snake is venomous. I just thank God they got it on time before it had the chance to settle in the compound. It's about 1.2 meters long, can anyone identify the snake?

Uncle Lala we need more people to identify this snake, front page pls.. cheesy

That’s a bush snake. It feeds on rat mostly by constriction. It is non venomous.
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by adelaja70(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Check out my page on Instagram.. The best oldschool music page in Nigeria... @oldskool_hits
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Toearn: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Really
Re: Snake Killed In My Compound Today by Anyiamaka: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
Lol. Lala's butchered snake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) / Photo : What Helps You Relieve Stress ? / Douzy - The Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.