Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics (6639 Views)

Nigerians React As Rosy Meurer Pose As A Spiritualist, “na That Juju She Use Sna / Regina Daniels' New Pretty Look (Photos, Video) / Ned Nwoko Speaks As Regina Daniels Makes Appearance With Him Tonight In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by ifysblog: 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na that old man dey eat this food abeg – Fans react as Regina Daniels drop new pictures

Nigerian nollywood actress and billionaire wife Regina Daniels set the internet on fire as she drops a hot s3xy Photos.
Na that old man dey eat this food abeg – Fans react as Regina Daniels drop new pictures

Netizen has react as billionaire wife Regina Daniels drop a hot with a captivating Caption

See caption:

Stress affects your brain, but so does calmness

See Fans Comments:

nonso718 � ❤️Na that old man dey eat this food abeg�

Click on the link to see more

https://www.ifysblog.xyz/2021/03/na-that-old-man-dey-eat-this-food-abeg.html

Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nothing special next ! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by maureensylvia(f): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
E b tinx
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Ever8090: 12:09am On Apr 01, 2021
That's good..more grandpa to her elbows

13 Likes

Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by papiSNEH(m): 12:26am On Apr 01, 2021
war da fouurrr

what belong to God give it to God
what belong to cesar give it to cesar
but all this BIG GODs wan collect every things

how that granny wan take handle this property can he even head grin grin grin
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Vulcanheph(m): 12:51am On Apr 01, 2021
I'll bet you this will definitely make FP .... I trust our mods.
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by LikeAking: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Make una free my sis.
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by pozehnani(f): 5:37am On Apr 01, 2021
The guy already said what he really thinks about her shape, @ they may think you're suffering.

I don't like this new look one bit. It makes her look unappealing. Even I as a girl don't find her attractive to the male folk.

As for those asking if it's the old man that is enjoying this... Yes because he is the only one who has the money and what it takes to eat that kind of food.

If she had married a "young" lad from this generation of ingrates, by now she would be looking trashy because you guys cannot maintain and sustain her lifestyle.
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by pozehnani(f): 5:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Ever8090:
That's good..more grandpa to her elbows

Grandpa that is better than thousands of young men put together.
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by namiji2598: 6:04am On Apr 01, 2021
pozehnani:
The guy already said what he really thinks about her shape, @ they may think you're suffering.

I don't like this new look one bit. It makes her look unappealing. Even I as a girl don't find her attractive to the male folk.

As for those asking if it's the old man that is enjoying this... Yes because he is the only one who has the money and what it takes to eat that kind of food.

If she had married a "young" lad from this generation of ingrates, by now she would be looking trashy because you guys cannot maintain and sustain her lifestyle.

Team gold diggers
....pussy is not equivalent to money

7 Likes

Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by namiji2598: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2021
pozehnani:

almost all the grandpas, were also broke during their youthful age

In this country it's very hard for a guy to make it at a young age legally
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Katier00(f): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2021
namiji2598:
almost all the grandpas, were also broke during their youthful age

In this country it's very hard for a guy to make it at a young age legally
don't be naive. Get up and work hard

3 Likes

Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by BigYash: 6:53am On Apr 01, 2021
And what is in the pics? All I see is a woman that looks like a normal secondary school girl. She was much more better, before getting married to that old man..
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by femi4: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Looking malnourished
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by oloyedewaris(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Imagine ned bleeping her
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Sandydayziz(f): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
This her dieting is not working for her at all. I think she needs to gain muscle. But that’s her business anyways
Happy new month smiley
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Walkee: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Victor is simping hoping to redeem a little pussy not knowing old man has placed oracle on the hole
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Ned's food
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Zane2point4(m): 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
pozehnani:

You be fool.
Go work for your money, pathetic gold digger.
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Kondomatic(m): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
YOUNGELDER1:
Nothing special next ! angry
Even before she married
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by pozehnani(f): 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zane2point4:

You be fool.
Go work for your money, pathetic gold digger.

Lol... See painment.

That's the bitter truth though. Deal with it!
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Justnice11: 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
rubbish
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by Thelucifer666(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Katier00:
don't be naive. Get up and work hard
How much has the old wretched thing in your house made?

I hope you're married with at least 4 kids.
Re: Na That Old Man Dey Eat This Food Abeg Fans React As Regina Daniels New Pics by 3gpvids: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Wahala for person wey no get were en preeq dey enter

dis sh*t dont move me my small tight garage is ok

(1) (Reply)

Young6ix Vs Olamidevs Skales Vs Erigga** / Dj Cuppy Kissing And Hugging Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma / Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.