Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,520 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men (6625 Views)

Rosy Meurer Goes Braless At The 'Merry Men' Premiere / Tboss Outfit To 'Merry Men' Premiere (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by Crimecity: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2018
Actress Toyin Abraham who has joined the league of Red carpet head turners in recent times was one of the guests last night at the premiere of actor Ayo Makun’s latest movie ‘Merry Men’.

The talented actress was garbed in a red jumpsuit which left ample cleaavage bare.
Toyin who is often restless and playful danced happily as some local drummers entertained the guests and her bare cleaavage struggled to pop out of their contraption.

Fans and followers of Toyin could not help but notice this. While some praised the actress, some condemned and bashed her for leaving her breasts bare.

Toyin apologized sarcastically to some of the comments while laughing with the praises and hailers!

Watch Video Here

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/toyin-abraham-boobs-seen-falling-out-of-her-dress-at-the-premiere-of-merry-men/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by donstan18: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Only a fool will think that cleavage signifies a standing breast.

If you remove that cloth, it won't take upto a second for that breast to drop like music album.

Cleavage is deceiving and you people won't hear it from my mouth that her breast looks like balloon wey dem never blow.

13 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by orisa37: 7:44am On Sep 25, 2018
Where are the Boobs?
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by SIMPLYkush: 8:12am On Sep 25, 2018
I will fvck this bitchh till blood gasp out of my dick

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2018
Why do women deliberately wear things that make them inconvenient?
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2018
What is this with Nairaland and Breast.
Any MOD that'll take this to FP will remain Inconclusive.
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by naijacentric(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wat so special about boobs is it not a swollen version of a male's chest our foremothers neva wore bra sef so wats the fuss!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by tstx(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
Yummy ..
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by tstx(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

If you remove that cloth, it won't take upto a second for that breast to drop like music album.

Cleavage is deceiving and you people won't hear it from my mouth that her breast looks like balloon wey dem never blow.
. In terms of wisdom king Solomon got nothing in you

see my signature
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by generationz(f): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
Check my siggy
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by busky007: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
if it should fall let it fall .i can always catch it for her anytime any day
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by Emmafe(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Milk factory

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by zinnydan(f): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2018
The breast can't fall nah
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by Olodo24: 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
donstan18:

so true
Re: Toyin Abraham Boobs Seen Falling Out Of Her Dress At The Premiere Of Merry Men by Deckline(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
I will fvck this bitchh till blood gasp out of my dick
Ewu hausa!

(1) (Reply)

Clara Kronborg Relaunches Women's World TV Show / See Photos & Biography Of Don Jazzy's New Signing 'rema' / Disney High School Musical Comes To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.