Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Advice On Best Family Planning Method - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On Best Family Planning Method (328 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Family Planning And Poverty Reduction / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Best Family Planning Method by ruffhandu: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2021
I need a break, have two girls already, but my wife won't even let me use condom. Please how can I prevent pregnancy without her knowledge, like the use of drugs. I don't want to castrate myself yet, I fit change mind later.
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by LikeAking: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Cut it off.
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by ruffhandu: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2021
LikeAking:
Cut it off.
Not an option bro. The sex still dey sweet me.
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by Klass99(f): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2021
smiley
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by ruffhandu: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Klass99:
Why not do a vasectomy? cheesy

Don't take me seriously but realistically it's an ideal method for your situation.

Is wifey, hoping for a 3rd child and a boy? If that's the case and you're truly okay with your 2 girls, assure her you are.

Some women don't feel secure/comfortable in hubby's house if they haven't birthed a male child yet. So, give her assurance (not the kind David gave Chioma please)

Alternatively, you can remind her that in the event of your demise or job loss, 2 kids will be easier for her to take care of than 3.

I don't wish you any of those life events above, but they are a reality of life we often like to shy away from.

And please I don't get how you want to shag with a condom in a marriage relationship. I don't blame wifey for disagreeing to it.

The bolded is simple truth.
Yes, she really needs a boy, but I am the six male in my family so that's no issue for me at all.

Vasectomy not equal to castration?

Thank you for your genuine advice.

(1) (Reply)

19 / When Last Did You Hug Your Dad? / “she Never Had The Chance To Hold Her Twins” – Man Mourns His Wife Who Died...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.