Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

How To Produce Semovita - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Produce Semovita (1288 Views)

What I Saw In 5kg Semovita Bought / How To Produce Semovita / I Need Guideline How To Make A Better Semovita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce Semovita by DBAAMI(f): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2021
How to make semovita.

You can produce your own semovita right from scratch from the comfort of your homes.

Semovita is popular among many Nigerians,it is usually eaten with different soup like egusi soup, efo riro and other types of soup.

Semovita contains protein and fiber, It is also high in B vitamins like thiamine and folate, which plays important roles in the body system including helping convert food into energy.

Ingredients needed:
1. Continue reading in the blog��

https://oluwakemicraft.com.ng/how-to-make-semovita/

Re: How To Produce Semovita by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:20am On Apr 01, 2021
U no sabi cook? Check my store by clicking the link for books on this

(1) (Reply)

Food You Hate Cooking But Love Eating / Canda(pkomo) / 5 Common Foods That Nigerians Refrigerate But Shouldn’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.