Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,574 members, 7,837,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? (1440 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out / Husband Cries Out As His Wife Welcomes A Quintuplet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by Bawal: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
A worried friend of mine complained bitterry to me that he is not happy that his weight keeps dropping since he got married 12 years ago till date as shown above nstead of going up or atleast even to maintain the former range and he is unhappy the way he looks so skinny that this is not his former self.

He mentioned that he do notice added weight when may be travelled for work purposes that may warrant him staying alone for some months.Though marital stress,lack of peace, quarrelsome with the partner,too much financial burden,lack of money, etc are not left out on his explanation.

Please for the married,we use to hear HAPPILY MARRIED,should a man suppose to be adding or losing weight when he is married or look healthier than when single.Please advice and share your opinion/experience.
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:20am On Apr 01, 2021
You cannot carry cross and be adding weight at the same time. Read in between lines in your write up, you will see the problem and the solution. Let him carry his cross. Every man has his own secret sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by Amanee(f): 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
When they say don't marry until you're financially ready, you people will say he that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor... Oya carry your good thing and keep losing weight

8 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by farous(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
From what I can see in the write-up,the cause of what is making him lose weight can be clearly depicted and the cause of the cause of what is happening to him will be definitely marrying unprepared when you are not financially stable,you jump into marriage which is more of a forced marriage.Worse still if the wife has nothing to offer as support.

That's why we advise men in our seminar never to go into marriage until you are financial stable and have a stable source of income no matter how the woman,friends,family etc push you to marry her because you are the one that will be mostly affected while she will be relaxed. Imagine such a weight lost.So pathetic.
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by MufasaLion: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Amanee:
When they say don't marry until you're financially ready, you people will say he that finds a wife, finds a good thing and obtains favor... Oya carry your good thing and keep losing weight

Damn!. You got my ass rolling on this goddamn floor. Yo!. You funny!

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
That is why one should live within their means and have only 1or two kids. Stop heaping up responsibilities on yourselves.

Marriage I believe is very sweet when with the right person but the only thing that can make it stressful is when you begin to live planless and unguided family life like the few I stated up there.

Also understanding yourselves and not trying to be smarter than each other will make marriage smooth sailing.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by Kulas: 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Amanee:

Bitter truth.

Again being in wrong marriage or having a bad wife by any man is worst than being in hellfire for I don't know what is the cause of the quarrelsome and lack of peace other than the above explanation for when you combine it with what is happening to you, definitely it will pass hellfire.I cannot wish my enemy to be in this kind of condition.

1 Like

Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by GuyInTheMirror: 5:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
farous:
From what I can see in the write-up,the cause of what is making him lose weight can be clearly depicted and the cause of the cause of what is happening to him will be definitely marrying unprepared when you are not financially stable,you jump into marriage which is more of a forced marriage.Worse still if the wife has nothing to offer as support.

That's why we advise men in our seminar never to go into marriage until you are financial stable and have a stable source of income no matter how the woman,friends,family etc push you to marry her because you are the one that will be mostly affected while she will be relaxed. Imagine such a weight lost.So pathetic.
So what will happen to the women, we have thousands of women almost hitting menopause roaming around without any hope of getting married, while the men go for far younger women after they make money.
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by Richy4(m): 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
Without anyone jumping to Conclusions... OP, What is giving your friend a sleepless night? what was his concern that was causing the Emaciation?
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by frozen70(f): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bawal:
A worried friend of mine complained bitterry to me that he is not happy that his weight keeps dropping since he got married 12 years ago till date as shown above nstead of going up or atleast even to maintain the former range and he is unhappy the way he looks so skinny that this is not his former self.

He mentioned that he do notice added weight when may be travelled for work purposes that may warrant him staying alone for some months.Though marital stress,lack of peace, quarrelsome with the partner,too much financial burden,lack of money, etc are not left out on his explanation.

Please for the married,we use to hear HAPPILY MARRIED,should a man suppose to be adding or losing weight when he is married or look healthier than when single.Please advice and share your opinion/experience.

It depends, if he is carrying the family load alone he will never add weight

If he is married to a troublesome wife he will never add weight

If he is the type that have time for women wahala he will keep loosing weight
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by efficiencie(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bawal:

Your friend married a knife, a surgical knife for that matter...not a wife!
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by efficiencie(m): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
GuyInTheMirror:

So what will happen to the women, we have thousands of women almost hitting menopause roaming around without any hope of getting married, while the men go for far younger women after they make money.

A woman on the path of purpose willing to be of help to a fellow sojourner on the path of purpose too will not find it difficult getting a spouse...
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by GuyInTheMirror: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
efficiencie:

A woman on the path of purpose willing to be of help to a fellow sojourner on the path of purpose too will not find it difficult getting a spouse...
You failed to answer the question, when a man waits till he is 40 years old before getting married and he chooses to marry a 25 year old lady, do you not realise that there will be tons of women who will not be able to find husbands ?
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by Zabiboy: 11:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
farous:

Interesting...
so the man MUST be financially stable...
but the woman can be unstable right??
So a man should grind to get himself Equipped then go and find a wife who has done nothing but have a pvssy right??...interesting
Mehn....This marriage shit is not just for me grin .....
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by Zabiboy: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
GuyInTheMirror:

and since when did marriage determine someone's success in life??
The last time i checked, everything a man uses/is needed to make money/be successful is also present in females...
With the increase of weak men who can't control their sexual urge, women now have an extra way of making money...
So they should be prepared for menopause too just like guys prepare for rainy days( being broke)
or am i missing something?
Re: Husband Cries Out:from 84kg To 69kg,is This Marriage Hellfire Or Heaven? by efficiencie(m): 6:01am On Apr 02, 2021
GuyInTheMirror:

You failed to answer the question, when a man waits till he is 40 years old before getting married and he chooses to marry a 25 year old lady, do you not realise that there will be tons of women who will not be able to find husbands ?

If men wed ladies when they are 25 years of age what were the ladies who grew past the age of 25 doing when they were 25 years old or less that made them lesser candidates to be considered for marriage? That is the follow up question you should have asked. No man really wants to marry late. So if men marry late it is because of the obstacles on their way and the perception that marriage is for men who are financially capable. Very few women intend to be a part of the success of struggling men and I am a very good example. Many of the ladies who are now past 30 yet without a man are those who are waiting for the so called "ready made men" who have scaled the hurdles of life and are looking to settle down. Unfortunately these foolish ladies fail to realize that the men who succeed in scaling these hurdles could have done so by the help of another lady and in the case that the successful guy rose to the top all by himself or without the support of any woman you can be rest assured that he will be purchasing a lady and not marrying a lady so he will likely go for the cream of the ladies...young, vibrant, agile, flexible, less used, easily dominated and low budget!

So you see, any lady who does not learn to be a wise helper before she speeds past the age of 25 will ultimately be a liability to herself...and may likely get married to a Mr liability like herself out of desperation!

(1) (Reply)

Marriage On The Brink / Why Do Tenants Move Out At Night? / Why Nigerians So Inhumane To Fellow Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.