Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (39365 Views)

Newlywedded Nigerian Lady Discovers She Married “I Better Pass My Neighbor” Gen. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by dachiwater: 11:21am On May 04, 2019
An aggrieved Nigerian husband who accused his wife of infidelity, has further alleged that she married his best man at their wedding without divorcing her. 39-year-old Shola Motunbi who got married to Marian Ekiomado in August 2016, recounted how he caught his wife neck-deep in cheating shortly after their marriage.

He told Vanguard; 

What got me suspicious was that after she was 3 to 4 months pregnant, having terminated 2 pregnancy in the name of stress. she called her younger brother to fight and injured me in the house and I left and returned after she delivered on the 5th September 2017, I went there just once to see the child with my family after then she refuses to take my calls and refuses to bring the child for me to see. These made me get suspicious the more and so demanded a DNA test which she and her parent refused, to my greatest surprise I receive a call on Saturday 27th if April 2019 that she’s getting married in her mother’s house at Sapele road. I later found that she was getting married to the man who bests me.

Shola has since filed a suit in a magistrate court to seek redress in what he termed has “breach of marital laws”, he has, however, not disclosed the one in particular to journalists as at the time of filing this report Marian Ekimoado, when contacted denied the statement but refused to give newsmen detail information to confirm the veracity of Shola’s claim.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/she-married-my-best-man-without-divorcing-me-nigerian-husband-cries-out/

4 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by dachiwater: 11:22am On May 04, 2019
wink wink wink wink take heart

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Harrymig1(m): 11:30am On May 04, 2019
Fear women

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 11:51am On May 04, 2019
some men will just rush into marriage without first trying to know the lady they getting involved with

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by IamD18: 11:58am On May 04, 2019
His wife cheated on him, but his best friend failed and betrayed him the more.

It's understandable in the lady's part because non-virgins Nigerian ladies are wayward and hoes.

But being snitched and betrayed by your best friend is something that will hurt you for long, not even the fact that your wife did what is normal with women.

May we never meet such kind of snitches as friend.

191 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by spirul77: 12:14pm On May 04, 2019
marriage and it's many palava sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 04, 2019
Lol. He wants his divorce.
Well, people fall in love and fall out of love.

3 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by SageMK: 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
However, a few months into our wedding I caught her with different text messages on her phone and discovered Facebook account with her boyfriends.

This is the fatal mistake most people make in a relationship - trusting blindly. If only he conducted his personal investigation before taking her to the altar.

Before diving into something as serious as marriage explore every hole. Forget that insecure nonsense people talk about and screen your partners phone thoroughly.

This single action can save you a life time of regrets.

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by ETraining: 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
Interesting
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On May 04, 2019
Some men are destined to be fools. U see old cargo single mother u still go marry am hahahahaha. I guess she is rich

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nyamiri: 12:21pm On May 04, 2019
IamD18:
His wife cheated on him, but his best friend failed and betrayed him the more.

It's understandable in the lady's part because non-virgins Nigerian ladies are wayward and hoes.

But being snitched and betrayed by your best friend is something that will hurt you for long, not even the fact that your wife did what is normal with women.

May we never meet such kind of snitches as friend.

Guy, they are coming for your head. They would tear you to pieces. grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Nwodosis(m): 12:21pm On May 04, 2019
How will we get the wife's own side of story?

5 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by SEONaijaExpert: 12:23pm On May 04, 2019
This Shola should be thankful that she left him in peace and not in pieces.

I tell you! The combination is a deadly one - your wife and your best friend?

Double betrayal. They must have been fvcking even before he got married to her.

He should just go and do thanksgiving

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by RealityShot: 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
I pity you

You better save your money from the courts!

If babies are your goal, impregnate like 3 girls,
Take the baby and chase them away! (chasing is simple: stop giving them MONEY and attention)

If necessary, promise all of them marriage AFTER Delivery... Lol

I HATE WOMEN!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Ziel20: 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
I keep saying this. If u see anyone called woman fear her. Anybody with woman as a title just fear her. WOE-MAN

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Dalby(m): 12:24pm On May 04, 2019
If you are legally married you can sue for bigamy...it comes with 6 years imprisonment term...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Mrkumareze(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
This mama no wan rest abi..

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Maxcollins042(m): 12:25pm On May 04, 2019
Look at the ugly thing that feels like she can jilt the man. But dude is damn lucky that she didn't consider giving him a transit to meet with his ancestors before carrying out the marriage.

His best man on the other hand can kill if he could do this.

15 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by OBAGADAFFI: 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
bigamy
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by KingMicky3286: 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
dachiwater:
An aggrieved Nigerian husband who accused his wife of infidelity, has further alleged that she married his best man at their wedding without divorcing her. 39-year-old Shola Motunbi who got married to Marian Ekiomado in August 2016, recounted how he caught his wife neck-deep in cheating shortly after their marriage.

He told Vanguard; 

What got me suspicious was that after she was 3 to 4 months pregnant, having terminated 2 pregnancy in the name of stress. she called her younger brother to fight and injured me in the house and I left and returned after she delivered on the 5th September 2017, I went there just once to see the child with my family after then she refuses to take my calls and refuses to bring the child for me to see. These made me get suspicious the more and so demanded a DNA test which she and her parent refused, to my greatest surprise I receive a call on Saturday 27th if April 2019 that she’s getting married in her mother’s house at Sapele road. I later found that she was getting married to the man who bests me.

Shola has since filed a suit in a magistrate court to seek redress in what he termed has “breach of marital laws”, he has, however, not disclosed the one in particular to journalists as at the time of filing this report Marian Ekimoado, when contacted denied the statement but refused to give newsmen detail information to confirm the veracity of Shola’s claim.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/04/she-married-my-best-man-without-divorcing-me-nigerian-husband-cries-out/

Blame your best man! Not the woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Justbeingreal(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
undecided

With all the recent happenings..

I'm really giving the baby mama thing a thought because las las is like this marriage thing na confirm scam...

15 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by ehissi(m): 12:26pm On May 04, 2019
This gal ugly walahi....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by olu77(m): 12:27pm On May 04, 2019
Hmmm...Your best man became your worst rival
Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by Ank61y: 12:28pm On May 04, 2019
set up nla

2 Likes

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by davodyguy: 12:29pm On May 04, 2019
Null and void marriage under the Nigerian Constitution.

You can't marry two wives legally

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by kenodrill: 12:29pm On May 04, 2019
She come even ugly join..

1 Like

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by RealityShot: 12:30pm On May 04, 2019
Furiosa:
Lol. He wants his divorce.
Well, people fall in love and fall out of love.
see them!

Your husband will "fall out of love". AMEN!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out by eleko1: 12:30pm On May 04, 2019
sad dnt waste Ur time dragging her to court. She'll do d same thing to d DEMON JUDAS ISCARGOAT U kal best man.Do u even knw how many time d goat don chopthe pros Akara unda ur roof while still dating? Free dem and Move ON biko. Ndoh!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What I Learned In A Nigerian Police Cell / Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.