Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,358 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife (6288 Views)

Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by ashawopikin(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
while the cheating woman should be spared alive.
apparently from your comment you exonerated her
wetin u expect!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by peteregwu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
mysticwarrior:
he should have snapped both of them and upload it on the Internet for the world to see, then divorce the woman. by the time her brothers and sisters, friends, old classmates, pastor, neighbors, nephews and nieces see it the shame would have been too unbearable for her, that would have been enough punishment for her and the landlord rather than killing the landlord.

That's another angle to it.
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
No woman is worth losing your freedom for no matter how painful the scenario you should have walked away so many pussy out there.
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
the man is a foolish Simp...
he killed his landlord just because he had consensual sex with his wife and left the woman to be roaming about unhurt, Now he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail after ending someone else's life.

I fear who nor fear woman....

when the woman heals of her injuries more men are going to dickstroy her shameless pusssy while this fool rots in jail. If you Bleep my wife as long as it's not rape I will tell her to move in with you I can't lose my freedom because of smelly toto

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Barrywilly:
In this case, the defence of provocation will avail the accused person. Worst case scenario, he will get only 7yrs behind the Bar if he can get a good lawyer. The guy executed befitting judgment on the useless landlord and worthless wife.
he can even lie the landlord raped his wife so he killed the landlord in self defense no case here
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by youngblaq: 7:52am On Apr 03, 2021
Chloraseptic:
That's why divorce rate is high among White people. They'd file for a divorce rather than tolerate, endure or react regrettably bad.

But black people would rather endure and tolerate and if it's above their threshold they'd just do what this man did

Who tell u say dis kain tin no fi make whitemen lose him sanity...abeg!
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by keypha1: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2021
Women that kill Sampson, fear them oh. If this guy get good lawyer he will stay in jail for seven years and come out.
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by ORIAYO70(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
Shuzzi:
A 32 year old man, Babajide Akinsanya has been arrested by the Osun State Police for shooting his landlord to death while his wife sustained life threatening injuries.

The wife and the landlord was caught on his matrimonial bed when he got back just after 3 hours of leaving for work

The suspect who confessed to the crime said “ i have been suspecting my wife and the landlord for about a month now, so i decided to come back home earlier when i saw a text message my wife sent to a number saying by 11am.

I got in through the kitchen door and went straight to my room where i caught them naked, this is a person my wife do complain about that she so much dislikes not knowing she was saying otherwise.

I’m ready to face the law, i really don’t care what happens at this time.

https://rotamedianews.com/man-shoots-landlord-to-death-for-sleeping-with-his-newly-wedded-wife/

lalasticlala
Mynd44

Bro no woman worth sacrificing ur life for.
U should av control ur anger n live long than killing the mofos. .. how ur wife push u to grave. .. if u r aggrieved why not cut off is fingers or amputate him, he go land for hospital

Then u go be like hero than killing him
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Why are some women like this?
Ok, why marry the young guy when you know you're not done whoring?

See the guys eyes... full of sorrows and pains. Chai! This life sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Women Kidnap Man, Rape Him And Steal His Semen In South Africa / A Thief About To Be Killed In Onitsha Now. / SHOCKING PICTURES: Man Rapes 3 Months Old Baby In Nasarawa (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.