Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife (6268 Views)

Newly Wedded Woman Injects Her Husband With Rat Poison(Graphic Photo) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Shuzzi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
A 32 year old man, Babajide Akinsanya has been arrested by the Osun State Police for shooting his landlord to death while his wife sustained life threatening injuries.

The wife and the landlord was caught on his matrimonial bed when he got back just after 3 hours of leaving for work

The suspect who confessed to the crime said “ i have been suspecting my wife and the landlord for about a month now, so i decided to come back home earlier when i saw a text message my wife sent to a number saying by 11am.

I got in through the kitchen door and went straight to my room where i caught them naked, this is a person my wife do complain about that she so much dislikes not knowing she was saying otherwise.

I’m ready to face the law, i really don’t care what happens at this time.

https://rotamedianews.com/man-shoots-landlord-to-death-for-sleeping-with-his-newly-wedded-wife/

lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Venusman(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
The Future is really Female smmh!

12 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by JaneYave(f): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is punishment for marriage. Landlord sef no try, must it be a tenants newly wedded wife?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please whoever you are release this man immediately,

If u are not satisfied then send him to a mental health facility to recover his sanity

23 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Chloraseptic: 6:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
That's why divorce rate is high among White people. They'd file for a divorce rather than tolerate, endure or react regrettably bad.

But black people would rather endure and tolerate and if it's above their threshold they'd just do what this man did

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by GreenSwan: 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Very very painful. Pele dear
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by nairalander2020(m): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
men
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by dollytino4real(f): 6:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
let him go and be landlord of grave!!! y are men so brutal wen it comes to tohtoh mata sef!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by SlurUsername1: 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
the man is a foolish Simp...
he killed his landlord just because he had consensual sex with his wife and left the woman to be roaming about unhurt, Now he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail after ending someone else's life.

I fear who nor fear woman....
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Barrywilly(m): 6:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
In this case, the defence of provocation will avail the accused person. Worst case scenario, he will get only 7yrs behind the Bar if he can get a good lawyer. The guy executed befitting judgment on the useless landlord and worthless wife.

10 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Elsanchez: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rest in hell
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Totilopussylick(m): 6:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Marriage disaster angry
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by TarOrfeeek: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Vagina people have done what they were sent to this world to do.

Increase intrinsic competition among men by selectively issuing pussy, while extracting long term relationships from simps.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Vision4God: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Iniquities shall abound in the last days.....
Sorry man, u took a wrong step in handling this matter.
God help u mr
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by nuban07(m): 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
See the fine guy, I'm very sure the landlord was one dirty old fool. But can u ever satisfied a woman

7 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Alejoas(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
cry
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Ecbatana: 7:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Desire is the doom of man, a man who can control his passions and emotions will rule his life. I wish I learnt this earlier. Though better late than never.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Karlovych: 7:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
embarassed She's never yours, it's just your turn.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lalasticlala don't mind this news. This was one of fake news from opera nonsense since last year. It was distributed by similar useless blogs like this. No single professional media covered it.

6 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Kellibae(f): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
U married newly and u went to sleep with another man ?
SMH some women are disgrace cry

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by ERockson: 7:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na man you be
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by peteregwu(m): 7:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Instead of you to at least walk away rather than killing someone. Of what benefit it's to him now?
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by moorevic(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
peteregwu:
Instead of you to at least walk away rather than killing someone. Of what benefit it's to him now?
Nna its not easy oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by BigYash: 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
I will be seeing men/guys beating chest ,my wife this, my wife that. If you see wetin your wife dey do for secret,you go faint. Imagine! The landlord she always complained she disliked, na him dey make her cum. This is super storrrrrryyyyy!

6 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by Franzinni: 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
Haha the husband is a big idiot.. there are 7 puccies to every cock on this planet..... Why kill for puccie?

Guys you need to stop the mentality of owning someone you are in a relationship with, you can't own another person they remain independent even in marriage. For some reason women chase after people who don't bother to chase after them.. don't be this disgrace to manhood. Now he killed landlord becasue of pucie ..they have both lost thier lives and the hoe will just be like " on to the next one".

Think with your upper head not your lower one

5 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
serves the landlord right. just imagine a newly married woman having sex with another man in her matrimonial bed, what a shameless dog.

1 Like

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by mysticwarrior(m): 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
peteregwu:
he should have snapped both of them and upload it on the Internet for the world to see, then divorce the woman. by the time her brothers and sisters, friends, old classmates, pastor, neighbors, nephews and nieces see it the shame would have been too unbearable for her, that would have been enough punishment for her and the landlord rather than killing the landlord.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
That's one of the reasons their men r now considering marryin from other tribes..
Re: Man Shoots Landlord To Death For Sleeping With Newly Wedded Wife by harmargedon: 8:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
the man is a foolish Simp...
he killed his landlord just because he had consensual sex with his wife and left the woman to be roaming about unhurt, Now he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail after ending someone else's life.

I fear who nor fear woman....

nah, he wouldn't. Ten years Max and he'd be Free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sss Officer, Wife, 3 Kids Slaughtered In Kano / Three Women Kidnap Man, Rape Him And Steal His Semen In South Africa / Jealous Yoruba Man Pounds Wife To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.