Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,733 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) (51086 Views)

2Face And Faze Reunite, Perform Live On Stage In Abuja (Photo) / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) / Susan Eniolorunda Opens SE Creation HAIR-BEAUTY & FASHION House In Abuja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by dahmie2013: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations star girl Erica! More wins dear! smiley May God answer us that desire this blessing.
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
her luck..
When will I see a real niggarr acquires a house without him building by himself.
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Cousin9999: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
orohbiro:
the house is not which wan you done build?

I mean, it's obviously better than a shack. But she can do better.

I don't really like single family homes though.

Apartments/Condos >

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
McSquishi:

Another April fools or

No April fools. U look good. Or don't u?
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by motionarena: 8:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
this is a coded april fools joke from erica.
Mark my words someone will buy that house for her in real time.
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by LegalWolf: 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You can only deceive the gullible, that's your house that you bought through the sweat of your pussy nothing like april fool here.

The greatest and the most treasurable thing our girls are blessed with is their pussssy. With that alone , they can acquire the whole world. The wet hole pays no be small.

Congratulations Erica
I rejoice with you darling
more energy to gobble more diccks dear.

You need mental, psychological, financial and spiritual help. And may you find it.
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You can only deceive the gullible, that's your house that you bought through the sweat of your pussy nothing like april fool here.

The greatest and the most treasurable thing our girls are blessed with is their pussssy. With that alone , they can acquire the whole world. The wet hole pays no be small.

Congratulations Erica

Baba, go tweeter see as girls de advertise their market like stock fish. Breast everywhere!!! The truth is most of them enjoy their line of business,and they don't consider giving it up anytime soon
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by caracas: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Congratulations Erica

Someone pls check this guy’s temperature
Don’t think he is ok

1 Like

Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by McSquishi(f): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
mrdharkchild:

No April fools. U look good. Or don't u?

Ok then. Thanks <3 smiley
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by certifiedvik(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Stylish begging,,
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 3:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by udemzyudex(m): 6:29am On Apr 02, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Congratulations Erica

Na wa oooo, see the kind hatred wey only one person carry for body lipsrsealed
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by zudozz: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2021
I no even wan type again..No need.
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by dvine2020: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Congratulations Erica

Are you referring to the brand ambassador of legend, star radler, swarovsky, partner mobile, supakomando, kuda bank and the rest? The joke is on you. Just don't die of hate
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by Jiroville300: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

Congratulations Erica

Just a couple of lines and you could not patiently read before making a complete fool of yourself ... Try read in details , understand before making comments .. would save u more future embarrassment !!!
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by FmO4(m): 9:27am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=Alejoas post=100399367]This is the real meaning of echoke! there is cool money in entertainment but majority of those who go in for the chase fall by the way side.

Pls, read again, it is April fool house o, she no buy the house for real o
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by gssdobi: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerian youths, don't read.
They teach us comprehension passage, from Nursery school, up to senior WAEC, yet
Nothing to show for it
Re: Erica Acquires 'April Fool' House In Abuja (Photo) by RedAlert08(m): 3:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Frontail:
grin

lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) / Juliet Ibrahim Covers SuperGold Magazine In Underwear (Photo) / 5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.