Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,026 members, 7,863,689 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? (1180 Views)

Israel Adesanya Loses To Sean Strickland / Sean, Kanu Nwankwo’s Son Living Up To His Father’s Football Legacy / Murphy Ijemba The Radio Paparazi And Sean Amadi Of Brila Fm Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by Maximus85(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
If you love sport, there's no way you won't know Murphy Jemba and Sean Amadi.

Guys, it's been more than a year that I personally have heard from this duo.
These two brought joy and excitement to us.

The last I heard of them was on Max Fm.

Please if you have latest info about them, please share.

The energy of Murphy and the phoneeeh spoken by Sean is surely missed.
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by froshdhayveed(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2021
no b lie oo... e Don tey
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by doggedfighter(f): 12:04am On Apr 02, 2021
They're alive.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by slimjohn2k5: 12:11am On Apr 02, 2021
doggedfighter:
They're alive.
And hustling
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by paulolee(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2021
really missed hearing this guys on barilla FM lagos dt year especially when broadcasting live EPL or UCL matches...they are too good with giving details n match facts..
d oda radio station i missed was 90.9 top FM lagos, missed listening to d likes of GOdwin enahena, omar akatuba n d oda crew..
back den I de folow d radio program like mad n its was interesting..

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by sirjoggy(m): 12:55am On Apr 02, 2021
I think murhpyJemba is at Max fm Lagos
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by mkoabiola: 1:21am On Apr 02, 2021
I think they are stil in max fm

D combination of this duo is superb
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by Maximus85(m): 9:18am On Apr 02, 2021
sirjoggy:
I think murhpyJemba is at Max fm Lagos

No, they are not.
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by Skyfornia(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Maximus85:
If you love sport, there's no way you won't know Murphy Jemba and Sean Amadi.

Guys, it's been more than a year that I personally have heard from this duo.
These two brought joy and excitement to us.

The last I heard of them was on Max Fm.

Please if you have latest info about them, please share.

The energy of Murphy and the phoneeeh spoken by Sean is surely missed.

Last I heard...Murphy(Radio paparazzi) has relocated to states...his account on twitter was banned few weeks ago. Both Murphy and Sean are currently not on any radio station...Sean still tweet once in a while on twitter. I miss the duo.. especially their last days on max FM. Whether your day is sad or hectic... listening to them will surely make you laugh

1 Like

Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by kheny12(m): 2:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
paulolee:
really missed hearing this guys on barilla FM lagos dt year especially when broadcasting live EPL or UCL matches...they are too good with giving details n match facts..
d oda radio station i missed was 90.9 top FM lagos, missed listening to d likes of GOdwin enahena, omar akatuba n d oda crew..
back den I de folow d radio program like mad n its was interesting..
What's barilla FM,did you mean sport radio 88.9 brilla FM Lagos.Hakeem kelani has also moved away too.
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by Maximus85(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Skyfornia:

Last I heard...Murphy(Radio paparazzi) has relocated to states...his account on twitter was banned few weeks ago. Both Murphy and Sean are currently not on any radio station...Sean still tweet once in a while on twitter. I miss the duo.. especially their last days on max FM. Whether your day is sad or hectic... listening to them will surely make you laugh

We all feel the same.
I miss them.
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by Maximus85(m): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
kheny12:
What's barilla FM,did you mean sport radio 88.9 brilla FM Lagos.Hakeem kelani has also moved away too.

When Murphy left Brila, Brila went into extinction. I've not mistakenly tuned to Brila for years.
Re: Where Is Murphy Jemba And Sean Amadi? by stevewheezy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
Yes, that's true. Those two guys were really interesting to listen to... And there is one lady too "Sexy Joe" or something....

(1) (Reply)

Ike Diogu, His Story / Instant Soccer Betting Profit! / Hope Akpan Wants To Play For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.