Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits (35823 Views)

(graphic Photos) Snake I Killed On My Way To Farm / Our Farm Attacked Again With Biological Weapon By Our Host Community! / Ecdysis: The Shedded Snake Skin I Found On My Farm With A Prominent Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Am prepared and not even afraid to snuff out life from any person or persons who pose a serious threat to life. Acant afford to see my body displayed on social media as a victim of whatever. Lai lai. No one has Monopoly of violence, not even soldiers
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Beremx(f): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
In few days you will hear in the news how soldiers are arresting the women.

Thanks to the Fulani terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Skmoda360(m): 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Well done ....I love this......kill em before they kill you.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by pickatyou1: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2021
Buhari and his government is a collosal failure.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Sammy07: 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=100414392][/quote]

You should be in church u know undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by tiredoflife(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2021
What fools
So u tell federal government
Now they will send in soldiers to wipe out the people for carrying rifles
What If it's also to protect themselves from fulani herdmen
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Globad(f): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
And there mumu Obong is busy giving Eze ndi Igbo quit notice while the main threat is steering them in the face.

Consequences of chopping too much ekuke dog.

How is Akwa Ibom the same as Calabar where the Obong is?
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Vulcanheph(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Very soon nigerian army and police will soon give the order for farmers to give up their weapons ..... Watch and see.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Vulcanheph(m): 9:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Globad:

You are an idiot....
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Soolmus: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2021
Correct

You want to rape other people's wife, daughters and sisters then be ready to die
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by LORDKing001: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2021
how much does it take to marry an akwa ibom girl?
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by fergie001: 9:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Sammy07:

You should be in church u know undecided
I know jareh.....

My bro.....we dey do am for house o
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ThEGodFaThEr102: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Globad:

Just take a look at this Unam Ekot, you don't know that you all are one.

Ndisime mkpo!

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Minjim: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2021
That's what's up
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ablejesus26(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:
And there mumu Obong is busy giving Eze ndi Igbo quit notice while the main threat is steering them in the face.

That was in Calabar.��☹️
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Sammy07: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2021
fergie001:

I know jareh.....

My bro.....we dey do am for house o

All is well jare.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

That was in Calabar.��☹️

Don't mind those people, they are all one and the same NDI IMI NKITA

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by JuniorEmmanuel: 10:06am On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

you are the most useless human being I've ever met on this forum

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ekeday(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Here I wrote and animation short story e choke which look very interesting, you may also watch it now and do subscribe to my channel ��
Very interesting please watch it now�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5UBCpI6YuA
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2021
ivolt:
95% won't read the article and will believe it is related to the usual suspects.
This is a boundary crisis, save your bile.

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ablejesus26(m): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Don't mind those people, they are all one and the same NDI IMI NKITA
I see them as one but if they say they are not one, then they are not One.
but don't you think the Eze was actually wrong from his own end
although I think it's a personal beef them go sort theirselves out
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by CSTRR: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2021
This is Buhari legacy.

But some people are still adamant that Buhari is working.

We should just ignore everything else and focus only on lagos-ibadan-kano-maradi rail.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Drosonogasta(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2021
If is for self defence then there's nothing wrong about that.
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Sleekfingers: 10:13am On Apr 02, 2021
MetroBaba1:
Dear NLanders, I have few simple questions to ask;

1. Where are the bulldogs of Niger Delta?

2. Where are the Notorious Militants of Niger Delta.

Dead or Alive?

If ESN can move to protect it's people, Niger Militants can do more.

help me ask them o.......na to dey condemn Amotekun dem sabi do......
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Judybash93(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Abilistic:
You may lose people you love. You may lose the things you have. But whatever happens, never lose yourself.

Word
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:16am On Apr 02, 2021
JuniorEmmanuel:
you are the most useless human being I've ever met on this forum

And So? How does that change the fact that you are an Nton.

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by Bukkuzboss10: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
wedeada:
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k or more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
will you activate the account
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by ThEGodFaThEr102: 10:20am On Apr 02, 2021
ablejesus26:

I see them as one but if they say they are not one, then they are not One.

but don't you think the Eze was actually wrong from his own end

although I think it's a personal beef them go sort theirselves out
Don't mind those people, if the Eze erred why don't you treat his Bleep up than giving him quit notice.

If igbos start giving quit notices to every of their people in our region what do you think will happen.

Like I said those people are one and the same Ekot utele.

Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by jacoik(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2021
MetroBaba1:
Dear NLanders, I have few simple questions to ask;

1. Where are the bulldogs of Niger Delta?

2. Where are the Notorious Militants of Niger Delta.

Dead or Alive?

If ESN can move to protect it's people, Niger Militants can do more.
lolxxxxx hahahaha those ones dey look for free money na. dem dey look for amnesty money
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2021
It's fulani herdsmen and not bandits. Since ESN has been proscribed and police don't want to leave the police station but are waiting to dole out sheets of paper where you can write statement on how they attack you, our women will have to do the needful..
Re: Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits by oie(m): 10:27am On Apr 02, 2021
Interested in learning a programming language...see my signature....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EU Ban On Nigerian Food Exports / Cow Kills Owner In Delta Abattoir / Cost Of Raising 100 Hundred Broilers In My Home-made Poultry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.