Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education (308 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / N150,000 Job Or Fully Funded Scholarship For Masters In Malaysia / I Want To Be A Nurse But Have BSc In Microbiology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education by dammyshaggs: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
I have Bsc in Accounting. Is it possible to do Masters in Accounting (Education) or am I to do a Postgraduate Diploma in Education first, related to the course?

Asking for my neice?
Re: I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education by duro4chang(m): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
Why not Msc. Accounting ? You can't do masters in education.Manu people who read education are not even happy with it.
Re: I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
As an Accounting graduate who wants to cross over to education. You will have to acquire a cert in Postgraduate diploma in education before getting your M.Ed Masters in education.
Re: I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
duro4chang:
Why not Msc. Accounting ? You can't do masters in education.Manu people who read education are not even happy with it.

Please stop spreading rumour.
Education courses is one of the best courses in the World.
What's the ratio of your assertion about *many people who read education are not even happy with it?*
Re: I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
dammyshaggs:
I have Bsc in Accounting. Is it possible to do Masters in Accounting (Education) or am I to do a Postgraduate Diploma in Education first, related to the course?

Asking for my neice?
As an Accounting graduate who wants to cross over to education. You will have to acquire a cert in Postgraduate diploma in education before getting your M.Ed Masters in education.

Let her get her PGD in education and thereafter get her M.Ed In business education or Education management
Re: I Have Bsc Accounting . Is It Possible To Do Masters In Education by duro4chang(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
olorunwa90:

Please stop spreading rumour.
Education courses is one of the best courses in the World.
What's the ratio of your assertion about *many people who read education are not even happy with it?*
Not in Nigeria please.

(1) (Reply)

#加速主义 / Things That Can Make Someone Poor / My Truck Is About To Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.