Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! (17792 Views)

Scam Alert: Orange  Recruitment Agency / 10 Ways To Detect A Scam Recruitment Agency / Corporate Recruitment At Supreme Wellness Resource Concept(swrc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2012
shawylux:
U r nt alone n ds. De sent me a txt 2 invitin me 4 an interview 2mao
So are u going? Pls let us know d fit back.lol
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by greyfish: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2012
I fell victim last year. The truth is that, they have many members in this forum and will try to convince you. They are after your money. Why should they be despirate to help you if they don't seek something from you? Money is the game. Deceiving the jobless to come for interview is bad. Wasted transport and time. Who told you that i'm interested in your line of business. Those guys should be jailed. Their tactics is unfair to those seeking how to survive
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by shawylux(f): 1:14pm On May 07, 2012
e
ogbeche77: So are u going? Pls let us know d fit back.lol
i went nd dey told me to pay a license fee of 8500. 4h
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2012
shawylux: ei went nd dey told me to pay a license fee of 8500. 4h
Can u imagine, thank goodness I ignored that message they sent me
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by DFlash1: 11:19pm On May 12, 2012
I just got mail from them. I guess from all your comments, its not worth it. Every company that recruits every now n then is definitely into it to make money n should not be trusted. Thanks y'all.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by yommy2sure(m): 1:31pm On May 13, 2012
wow ....thank God we are all getting enlightened, they come up with different names @ different times....i remember sometime last yr I applied by sending my details to one phone no and the next thing i got messages flooding my phone like hell, a little googling and i found out they are fake....then this yr they came in the name welness homes...im guesing they still have my details, the first thing was a call by a lady with some poor diction claiming she wasnt hearing me that i shld call her bak, called bak the no 4471994847.... it didnt connect but my N75 disappered and then came their text ...9 oremeji street...i just ignored it, the very next day after d day of the supposed interview a guy called me asking me why i didnt show up for the interview...i said i wasnt interested! Bloody thieves...person wey go chop me go try well. Thats y we shld all get something doing no matter how small. Someone sitting @ home will easily fall for this nonsense...all the best my people.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by doctokwus: 1:55pm On May 13, 2012
They av got anoda thread just below,using d same fraudulent scheme.Guess dey av not bn exposed well enuf 4 what they are.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by stevyeye(m): 12:00pm On May 14, 2012
I got a text message from wellness home to come for an interview tomorrow @ no 9 oremeji str, off Holy Savior Sch, Iyana Isolo. Thank God I visited this site before going if not I would have been deceived too.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Ibb4tone(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2012
Thank God o for this forum, each time i receive an invitation, i run to nairaland, cos am sure notin is new here under the earth, i just received d mail from wellness homes now to come for an interview on tuesday, am aware about their perpetrated evil now all in d name of saving nigerian unemployed youth
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by 1forall: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
DreaShola:
I got a text yesterday night asking me to come to this address for aptitude test but when I called d number they said they r not a recruitment agency but an organization named health links What should I do Should I still go

After all you have read here you're still considering going
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Ibb4tone(m): 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
Read previous comments about them and determine weather to still go or not.
Good luck
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2012
Thanks guys,i was about going there this morning o
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by yahuze(f): 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
Dear friends,
i thank you all for your comments. Both the good, the bad and the ugly.But one thing i want to say to you all who have made nasty comments about wellness homes is this...be careful what you say. Because one word from you , could make or destroy a person's destiny.There are so many people who have visited this post ,while trying to find out more about the company .they probably or most likely would have come into the company and done so well for themselves and their future generations, but because of one or two things you have written here, have missed a great key to unlocking their fortune. Through the kind of job we do , some would probably have met their future partners through one of our presentations , but you have destroyed this chance with the kind of things you have written here.many more opportunities would have been missed because of your statements.it might not directly be to make the great income the job opportunity offers, it might be that wellness homes job would serve as a stepping stone to some people's heart desires, but you might have destroyed that too out of ignorance.

if you do not want to work with wellness homes simply because you cant afford #8500 or you are too lazy to do the kind of job they do , why discourage others....

The job opportunity wellness homes offers is not for lazy people. it is for serious minded people who are ready to become FINANCIALLY FREE , cant you see none of them has responded to you all.That is because they see you as disgruntled Nigerian youths who will forever run the RAT RACE.

WELLNESS HOMES has made so many nigerian youths...hardworking and determined people who are ready to face the realities of life squarely.the company is expanding everyday with branches all over the country. if they were scam , wouldnt the police or other law enforcement agents have rounded them up?

the first time i visited this blog while searching for more info about them, i was so discouraged that i decided not to go for the interview. But one week later i received the text again from another person inviting me to the same place . then my mum advised me to go and check it out.Six months after i decided to give the job a try , i have no regrets,infact my brother and two of my friends are working with the same company because of the proofs they have seen in me.

fellow nigerian youths, the earlier we begin to understand that our dear country has nothing in stock for us , the better for us.

The job is NOT for everybody i must say because not everyone is gifted enough to see the Gold in the Mud of the opportunity.
It is NOT meant for people who are seeking white collar jobs.
It is NOT a JOB OFFER, it is a JOB OPPORTUNITY. there is a difference in the two.Decipher it and understand what they are trying to say.

To those of you who wanted to come but changed your mind because of what you read here, please have a rethink and come around if you do not have a job yet.But i must warn you , if you are not really serious about making money , do not come . I know what i am saying. The job is NOT for LAZY people...i repeat.it is highly profitable with a lot of prospects and opportunities.

If you are having a rethink, please call me on 08183538100 to learn more..information is what is ruling the world today...not properties or money.Knowledge is power if and only if you are willing to listen and learn .HUMILITY WILL TAKE YOU FAR

To those of you who are still waiting for the white collar jobs, i wish you well.I pray you get one and a good one at that. Afterall, if you were all to work with wellness homes , the competition would be too stiff even for successful stories like mine.Thank God i didnt follow your comments here.

OnyekaT
For : Wellness homes - 08183538100

1 Like

Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by dipo1: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2012
yahuze: Dear friends,
i thank you all for your comments. Both the good, the bad and the ugly.But one thing i want to say to you all who have made nasty comments about wellness homes is this...be careful what you say. Because one word from you , could make or destroy a person's destiny.There are so many people who have visited this post ,while trying to find out more about the company .they probably or most likely would have come into the company and done so well for themselves and their future generations, but because of one or two things you have written here, have missed a great key to unlocking their fortune. Through the kind of job we do , some would probably have met their future partners through one of our presentations , but you have destroyed this chance with the kind of things you have written here.many more opportunities would have been missed because of your statements.it might not directly be to make the great income the job opportunity offers, it might be that wellness homes job would serve as a stepping stone to some people's heart desires, but you might have destroyed that too out of ignorance.

if you do not want to work with wellness homes simply because you cant afford #8500 or you are too lazy to do the kind of job they do , why discourage others....

The job opportunity wellness homes offers is not for lazy people. it is for serious minded people who are ready to become FINANCIALLY FREE , cant you see none of them has responded to you all.That is because they see you as disgruntled Nigerian youths who will forever run the RAT RACE.

WELLNESS HOMES has made so many nigerian youths...hardworking and determined people who are ready to face the realities of life squarely.the company is expanding everyday with branches all over the country. if they were scam , wouldnt the police or other law enforcement agents have rounded them up?

the first time i visited this blog while searching for more info about them, i was so discouraged that i decided not to go for the interview. But one week later i received the text again from another person inviting me to the same place . then my mum advised me to go and check it out.Six months after i decided to give the job a try , i have no regrets,infact my brother and two of my friends are working with the same company because of the proofs they have seen in me.

fellow nigerian youths, the earlier we begin to understand that our dear country has nothing in stock for us , the better for us.

The job is NOT for everybody i must say because not everyone is gifted enough to see the Gold in the Mud of the opportunity.
It is NOT meant for people who are seeking white collar jobs.
It is NOT a JOB OFFER, it is a JOB OPPORTUNITY. there is a difference in the two.Decipher it and understand what they are trying to say.

To those of you who wanted to come but changed your mind because of what you read here, please have a rethink and come around if you do not have a job yet.But i must warn you , if you are not really serious about making money , do not come . I know what i am saying. The job is NOT for LAZY people...i repeat.it is highly profitable with a lot of prospects and opportunities.

If you are having a rethink, please call me on 08183538100 to learn more..information is what is ruling the world today...not properties or money.Knowledge is power if and only if you are willing to listen and learn .HUMILITY WILL TAKE YOU FAR

To those of you who are still waiting for the white collar jobs, i wish you well.I pray you get one and a good one at that. Afterall, if you were all to work with wellness homes , the competition would be too stiff even for successful stories like mine.Thank God i didnt follow your comments here.

OnyekaT
For : Wellness homes - 08183538100

IDI0T Just see your username YAHUZE. Only a f00l with the same degree of idiocy in you will listen to ur bullsht
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 11, 2012
dipo+:

IDI0T Just see your username YAHUZE. Only a f00l with the same degree of idiocy in you will listen to ur bullsht
Calling her a an IDI0T is an insult to the real IDI0Ts we know, can u imagine the jargons she just typed, scammer
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Ibb4tone(m): 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2012
Wellness home or what do u call ur name? So u have d grace to visit us here. Well, truth is bitter as we know, i know u are hurt by the truth u heard here. I took time to read ur words and have analyse it based on my field of study, i observe u will be good in politics. Can i see u still put ur contact no for anyone who has a re think? Do company or any reasonable organization beg people to work for them? Common, this forum is for elite and not mediocre like you. Dnt let me waste my reserved knowledge, i got a better thing to invest it on ;DWellness home or what do u call ur name? So u have d grace to visit us here. Well, truth is bitter as we know, i know u are hurt by the truth u heard here. I took time to read ur words and have analyse it based on my field of study, i observe u will be good in politics. Can i see u still put ur contact no for anyone who has a re think? Do company or any reasonable organization beg people to work for them? Common, this forum is for elite and not mediocre like you. Dnt let me waste my reserved knowledge, i got a better thing to invest it on
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by guyla: 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2012
Funny, my younger sis got mail to write a test at ALL STATES consulting , she wrote d test, on sunday, they sent her a msg dat she passd nd shld report to their office on 12th june with d sum of N2,500, being administration fee, funny how dis people derive pleasure in beating pple dat ar already cryin God wil judge!
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 12, 2012
Wellness Homes is not the only agency doing this, Medipath Consulting is another one. Their office is @ babatunde str, off Ogunlana drive, s/lere. I went dia for interview on 1st of May this year (having applied for the post of Recruitment Officer - I thot it was an HR related job).When I got there, we wrote a "yeye" test. And after that, three pple came out to address us, telling us about what they do and all of that. Would u believe that they didn't mention anything like "Recruitment Officer". At the end of d day, they said we should pay 8500 as license fee. I was angry. One thing I was happy about was that I gave one of their staffs a piece of my mind before I left the venue. I wasn't even angry cos of d money I spent to get dia, I got angry because they wasted a precious public holiday (when I could av bn @ home, resting). I tell u, dia are thousands of such out there. Pls keep urself informed so that u won't fall as dia prey.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by yahuze(f): 1:21pm On Jun 12, 2012
@dipo - i went through your profile and realized you have a problem with giving. you always look for where to take from , not where you will give. i read your post on where you complained about tithes. you are a sad person. i feel for you.one thing you should know is that people who always sit at the receiving end , never grow. the richest people in the world , are the best givers and the biggest risk takers. you are none of them , so you will probably remain among the poorest of our generation and time."It is the privilege of posterity to set matters right between those antagonists who, by their rivalry for greatness, divided a whole age." . I pray you dont have to wait for prosterity to set you matter right cos by then , it might be too late.

, @ogbeche77- i will only make one statement, it is one of my favourite quotes- "The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore."

@ibb4tone- you dont even have the money to invest , that is why you are looking for a job.and if you continue like this , you will end up a poor man - not a curse. Also i want to correct that WELLNESS HOMES does NOT beg people to work for them. We rather look for serious minded people to work WITH us. i hope you are smart enough to see the difference.Many are called , but few are chosen

@guyla- your sister did not write the test for wellness home because we will never ask you for #2500, wellness home is too big for that. we ask you to purchase your license from the company we partner with which goes for #8500 before we can teach you our trade secrets. we have nothing to do with your #8500 which you will get back eventually.

@feature11- iknow you were so broke that day that you used your last penny to attend the medipath interview, that is why you got so angry. it is understandable. but you probably would have been too busy by now if you had started working with them than to come to the internet to grumble and look for more job offers.One thing you should know is that Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand."(Bruce Barton). You have failed to develop yours.

Generally, the Brain behind W.H is obviously misunderstood. It is the people in W.H that makes it great. It is no surprise that their greatness is misunderstood.To be great is to be misunderstood.In Ralph Waldo Emerson's words-"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." Stand out from the crowd of joblessness.

To learn more about how we operate, visit www.wellnesshomes.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by dipo1: 8:40pm On Jun 12, 2012
yahuze: @dipo - i went through your profile and realized you have a problem with giving. you always look for where to take from , not where you will give. i read your post on where you complained about tithes. you are a sad person. i feel for you.one thing you should know is that people who always sit at the receiving end , never grow. the richest people in the world , are the best givers and the biggest risk takers. you are none of them , so you will probably remain among the poorest of our generation and time."It is the privilege of posterity to set matters right between those antagonists who, by their rivalry for greatness, divided a whole age." . I pray you dont have to wait for prosterity to set you matter right cos by then , it might be too late.

i said you are an ID1OT. Well, u are worse. You had to go through topics I started in order to find something to accuse me of - you are a pathetic waste of sperm and I hope your children dont turn out as idiotic as you are. In the post you refer to, I stated clearly my issue with certain preachers IMPOSING tithes on church members but because you are a M0RON, to you this equates to 'a problem with giving'.
You also said something about being among the poorest. I laugh at your stupidty. I have a good job and dont have to swindle people to make a living. May God let you continue in this wellnesshome scam till you are beaten and stripped naked by people on the streets. You dont seem to know the consequence of the scam you are perpetrating.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 12, 2012
dipo+:

i said you are an ID1OT. Well, u are worse. You had to go through topics I started in order to find something to accuse me of - you are a pathetic waste of sperm and I hope your children dont turn out as idiotic as you are. In the post you refer to, I stated clearly my issue with certain preachers IMPOSING tithes on church members but because you are a M0RON, to you this equates to 'a problem with giving'.
You also said something about being among the poorest. I laugh at your stupidty. I have a good job and dont have to swindle people to make a living. May God let you continue in this wellnesshome scam till you are beaten and stripped naked by people on the streets. You dont seem to know the consequence of the scam you are perpetrating.
Dipo u dey fall my hand, so you had time to reply to that low life, How does not paying tithe relate to the issue we are addressing? That tells u it a usual scam tactics, digressing from the subject... The thing even had the gut to type a whole epistle on NL.. Better avoid her, and I hope all others won't fall 4 this later
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 13, 2012
@feature11- iknow you were so broke that day that you used your last penny to attend the medipath interview, that is why you got so angry. it is understandable. but you probably would have been too busy by now if you had started working with them than to come to the internet to grumble and look for more job offers.One thing you should know is that Most successful men have not achieved their distinction by having some new talent or opportunity presented to them. They have developed the opportunity that was at hand."(Bruce Barton). You have failed to develop yours.

Generally, the Brain behind W.H is obviously misunderstood. It is the people in W.H that makes it great. It is no surprise that their greatness is misunderstood.To be great is to be misunderstood.In Ralph Waldo Emerson's words-"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." Stand out from the crowd of joblessness.

To learn more about how we operate, visit www.wellnesshomes.com.ng[/quote]

I am surprised @ ur utterances. U sound too local and shallow minded.
Its a fool that would nt aspire to upgrade himself in whatever field he has chosen for himself.
I'm not going to prolong ds because ur opinion abt me does nt coount @ all.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Ibb4tone(m): 2:30am On Jun 13, 2012
Wellness home, u called ursef rich man and u can identify poor people. U are so rich that u think what next for u is to involve in fraud. It is ironical, Someone is looking for job, u are beging him to pay 8,500, on d platform of licence, for what? Remember u said that wellness does not charge 2500 cos they are big for that, the question is are they small for 8500? Mind u, 90% of jib seekers will come to this forum to check the authenticity and validity of any employer bfor goin for their interview, and i biliv is nt that they hate ur dubious organization, but because same have fall victim of ur fraudulent way. Make pple happy wellness, turn a new leaf and let give nigeria youth a bright hope and future by deviating from ur stipid means of fraud. A word is enough for a wise cos its nt all lizard that lie dat have stoach ache
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by taioluv: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2012
Tanks to Ýöû guys,just got dia stupid text asking me to come tomoro 16 june 2012. Ƒor an interview,

NLders tank Ýöû , A̶̲̥̅♏ nt even bothering going dia
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by obynogeorge(m): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2012
una dey complain, if what they r doing is wrong y not arrest them n stop their atrocities ?
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by DFlash1: 7:06am On Aug 23, 2012
U need something very concrete to make an arrest, if u r stupid enif to part wiv money just for employment, the police cant help u with dat.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Isaacbani0: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2012
@boyloaf: Dragnet is a credible recruiting Agancy. They recruit for Daimond Bank, Nestle, First Bank and other well meaning organizations. Answer the call. May god favour you.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2012
One day dem go jam angry youths that would panel beat them. . .
Btw, you have a choice of not attending their silly interviews. Paying them too is your choice. Don't think the police can do anything.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Isaacbani0: 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2012
I am there now(9 Oremeji, W.H).....waiting for "Test/Interview" hmmmm, today na today.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by Isaacbani0: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2012
We are thee again; 9 Oremeji Isolo... Waiting for "test\interview" let see whats kwan.
Re: Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! by dammyk2(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2012
People perish because of lack of KNOWLEDGE. No one wants to pay the price for success. Although i dont know what you were told at the recruitment centre but one thing i know you were told is that the N8500 you are to pay is for a certified licence accepted worldwide for nutritionist. You can follow them to the office where your licence will be processed and see things yourself. It's just a lot of people are enslaved to working for others for an amount that is not worth it and at the end of the day, you're fired or you resign yourself out of boredoom. Everybody has his/her own choice. Some will succeed, some will work for others to succeed, and some will help eachother to succeed. I won't say more than this for now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants / Vacancies At Lonadek Engineering Services / Medical Job Vacancies At Chevron Lagos, Warri And Escravos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.