Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31285 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by obinnawhyte(m): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2021
Klass99:
The Litigator, thankfully you didn't write in that annoying legal language that gives me a migraine.cheesy

This was clear and direct communication and I also felt your humanity come through in your words, you lawyers need to keep things simple when communicating.

Now, to the topic. Ordinary boyfriend that time I been wan craze grin I can't even imagine what it's like when it's a spouse. It was a roller coaster of different emotions;

1. Hurt/pain.
2. Anger towards boyfriend.
3. Jealousy towards the other girl.
4. Feeling insecure, like wasn't I okay or good enough in looks, carriage and all for him to cheat......

Until I grew up and matured some more to understand that, it's just the way of you men.

The last time I checked men do this with women. I have also heard women say they prefer hanging out with married men over single guys. In all, I think women are the problem of themselves especially the single women dating married men when there's no clear intention of marriage from the man. Some gives silly excuse of the men coming after them but they forgot that there's the option of NO as an answer

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
If you want your relationship or marriage to last, don't snoop around too much. did you hear any news about a Ghanaian woman that suspected that her husband was having an affair? so when she was trailing her husband's car unfortunately she had an accident and died on the spot, if you know you don't trust him, it's either you stay with him and endure or just end the relationship, which I think is better.

Ohh, right. I agree.

Also heard about that story.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2021
akpunda86:
Hi who wrote this been bothering me. I'm married and dating a married lady. How did it start, we met on. Fb many years ago and just this year she was heartbroken. Hubby impregnated d sales girl. Six months pregnant. Wife was married as a virgin to hubby. So after the news broke wife said if hubby can do she can better. How the whole relationship btw us happened I don't know. I find my self loving d lady more. We see twice a month and d lovemaking z awesome.
I'm confused my body wants to quit d lady but d lady is I'm addicted to her. Shez 35 but rides me like 25yrs old

I nvr knew ladies can lock a man's joy stick till she did it to me. She awakened all d hormones in me

We do stupid things once in bathroom her video is on. I watch her all day. D addiction is too much.

D issue now is like d hubby into homosexuality as she said saw some uncompromising pics of hubby.

I'm not justifying my act but I can't quit this lady

Seem you just found the missing puzzle in your marriage and you are exploiting it to the fullest while taking full advantage of your lover's precarious mental stage. Be kiafulooooo.... grin before you find yourself with a second wife.

Yes! She will simply divorce her husband and lock horns with you, once she starts having this fantasy in her head that you are what she misses in her husband. Then your wife might end up going through her phase in her hands of another man to help her deal with her own trauma.

I know you want to quit, but the sex is keeping you spell bound cos that is exactly what you miss in your marriage. Some crazy, hot, sweaty sex. grin grin grin

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by jimmychang: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2021
fieryblitz:
I drive on ride-share, I carried some married women last night coming back from a trad wedding, my ears full yesterday.

Gist us baba
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
pocohantas:

You see this snooping, any time the topic comes up at work, my colleagues always say I am dulling. They be like “babe check!”

One of us was forming baddest guy, a veteran snooper told him to calm down, that if she touches that his iPhone, she will tell him things.

He gave her the phone, she was like, “Why are you always going to Fola Osibo after work, who lives there?”

Omo! The guy was shouting. “Show me how you got there. Show me what you pressed. Babe abeg, show me!!!”

Professional snooper. Are you related to Mr. Snoop?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

Ohh, right. I agree.

Also heard about that story.
Aiit! smiley how was your Easter celebration?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Every man gets tired of one p*ssy Bruh. Some men just make the moral decision to stick to that one. In marriage, there would be a time when a wife would no longer be sexually attractive to her husband, that's just the reality.
But their are still men that stick with their wife forever without cheating, everything is state of the mind, once you know how to control yourself you won't do all that, I'm telling you.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Exodora: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
[/color]

[color=#990000]

Women no get right to complain of cheating.. men are polygamous in nature.
People like you broke down the more when cheated on so stop acting like you are strong .

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by bepositive11: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
[/color]

[color=#990000]

Women no get right to complain of cheating.. men are polygamous in nature.

Not true. There are men who'd rather have quantity over quality. You're one of them. Men who value quality over quantity would never risk losing their woman over cheating with low quality women.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Aiit! smiley how was your Easter celebration?

Nothing out of the ordinary...church, an outing, rested a lot, allowed myself to lazy about. grin

How was yours?

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by doxxijaw: 5:48pm On Apr 05, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

Every man gets tired of one p*ssy Bruh. Some men just make the moral decision to stick to that one. In marriage, there would be a time when a wife would no longer be sexually attractive to her husband, that's just the reality.

This is true.

Infact there's no pussy a man can't get tired of.

You get to the point where you just tone down on sex all together and accept all pussies are the same so why bother with the extra baggage of more pussies

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Awoleesu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2021
Even my woman knows I can't be bothered if she does an extra marital adventure... Issues of marital fidelity is not a hard thing on me (mind you, I don't do it myself).

My own be say no try play with my kids and my money! cool
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2021
bepositive11:

Not true. There are men who'd rather have quantity over quality. You're one of them. Men who value quality over quantity would never risk losing their woman over cheating with low quality women.

Your definition of quantity and quality may differ from mine, So I choose my own quality and still keep Other women and would never be afraid to loose a woman.. God forbid..
Go and tell Ned Nwoko that he are afraid to loose his women nah..

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
Exodora:

People like you broke down the more when cheated on so stop acting like you are strong .

I do the cheating.
And although I do get cheated too, I don't take it personal, I just replace the cheat with another one from my relationship academy..
Abundance mentality is what I have and use..
So don't bother .
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2021
dominique:

Ever thought of the possibliity of her driving your randy ass out of her life? You think it's every woman that will tolerate a public toilet in form of husband?

Lol.. You maybe a public toilet, I ain't.. I am simply polygamous.

As for your question, I don't invest my emotions in anything I do, I only apply logic and critical analysis, I don't care who walks away from me, You know why ?? Coz surplus replacements abound..
Cheers .
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Exodora: 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

I do the cheating.
And although I do get cheated too, I don't take it personal, I just replace the cheat with another one from my relationship academy..
Abundance mentality is what I have and use..
So don't bother .
I'm not bothered just concerning about your well being and again don't troll this app when it happens.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
demmymoney:

If u don't understand western societies and culture and laws, poverty will still choke u if u japa to their place.

That's why most people that japa can't come back home and do buga for their people

Compared to Nigeria? Ok o. Don’t say I didnt warn you.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dalil8:
I can't even imagine myself not cheating, sticking to one pvssy for the rest of my life. Thats bondage.

That would be worse than a death sentence.
cry

Variety is the spice of life. What's life without having multiple choices?

Same here bro, told my girl she's not the main chic and she's free to leave if she's not comfortable with that.

It only hurts when you're not equally cheating on the person. Don't commit too much in a relationship. Always have a plan B, C......

Chop knuckle my Gee......
I can never tie my self down with one saggy and worn-out pussy..
Variety is the spice of life and I have no apologies for engaging in it..
Make dem go tell Ned Nwoko say em dey cheat nah.. Or tell Davido same.. for me, it is not about their fame and money, it is about thier mindset, mentality and choice, there are many men who has wealth and fame like them too that stick to one woman.. so it is about choice, and my choice is to have different women and nobody can shame or bully me not to do so..
Cheers bro..

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. Negodu nonsense

I bu onye Ara ??
Ka I bu onye Nzuzu ??
O bu ka Nne gi na eji ako nonsense na ulo ??
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2021
litigator:

You remind me of my father-in-law. Same thought pattern and beliefs. grin grin

We were so close he would freely discuss his views about women with me. He didn't mind I was dating his favourite daughter and might end up marrying her.

Some men nor get joy. grin grin grin

A Real man is blunt and Don't gives a Bleep about what people feel about his choices..
Baba, me no send oo..
No time..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2021
Exodora:

I'm not bothered just concerning about your well being and again don't troll this app when it happens.

Don't worry about my well-being, I am fine and good, use that energy to better yourself ..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Exodora: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Don't worry about my well-being, I am fine and good, use that energy to better yourself ..
My life is better already .

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by kelcy1: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2021
Being cheated on by someone that you love so much is very painful , it's more than labour pain. You will doubt everything you know about. especially when you have kept your self your virginity still mariage. you will Automatically run mad. low self esteemed and the rest. But trust me , you will be fine again and for the guy he will dead to you.

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
Exodora:

My life is better already .

Good for you..
Then learn to keep your nosy attitude to yourself, how I am doing and my affairs shouldn't bother you, you don't need to quote my post, I dropped mine like others did..
Simply read and ignore next time..
Avoid Shalaye .
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Dalil8: 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Chop knuckle my Gee......
I can never tie my self down with one saggy and worn-out pussy..
Variety is the spice of life and I have no apologies for engaging in it..
Make dem go tell Ned Nwoko say em dey cheat nah.. Or tell Davido same.. for me, it is not about their fame and money, it is about thier mindset, mentality and choice, there are many men who has wealth and fame like them too that stick to one woman.. so it is about choice, and my choice is to have different women and nobody can shame or bully me not to do so..
Cheers bro..

Naso broda. Any woman wey no like am make she bounce

3 billion women dey dis world, i neva fit browse their pvssy finish. If i reach 200k i know say i try
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 6:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
nenyewrites:

Compared to Nigeria? Ok o. Don’t say I didnt warn you.

U think life is rosy overseas ni

U must be fucking naïve

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2021
Dalil8:

Naso broda. Any woman wey no like am make she bounce

3 billion women dey dis world, i neva fit browse their pvssy finish. If i reach 200k i know say i try

I swear...
See as some confused imps come dey mention me because of my comment, people wey I no quote ooo..
E dey pain them..
Awon Feminist geng

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by bewla(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2021
Michelle55:
It's a terrible experience just take a relationship as example, you will understand the pain and hurts one of the spouse go through when your supposed partner cheats on you. It makes you feel like you're never enough and may never be for the person no matter what you do.
The thoughts of never being enough for him or her is killing, just don't want to think about the heartaches at night.
I don't no much sparlings I wish I can write very well

but that thing can kill one easily

if you no get suck absober one go just jump enter river die
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
Tbvxl:
Forget spouse,let's talk about BF/GF relationship.
Fine the last relationship I just got out from was a really tough one. When I say tough one it was so bad. So this girl was a complete cheat, I caught her severally cheating on me. There was a day I went through a WhatsAp, I saw a chat with a particular Guy in one she's been making out with she even did pregnancy test for this guy. That particular chart drove me nuts. I was very angry and I even confronted her but she denied it and told me everything was staged. Now my question is if everything was staged how would a guy be asking you if you enjoyed the last sex you both had. She is a prolific liar I hate her with passion now. how can I catch you cheating and you still went out saying I did not trust you..

Cheating in a marriage or relationship is just too bad embarassed
That is daughters of Jezebel for you

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Those days of my naive absolutely parents protected era where I use to think cheating was for men only until I experienced it.

Even this evening on my way back to my house , a lady was telling another lady she wasnt responding properly because her boyfriend was with her and she didnt want him to know SHE would be attending the party this evening.

It's a horrible experience for both gender
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
Baamisere:

Though I'm not supporting cheating but women don't know what it means to live in a man's body. An healthy woman gets Hot from time to time hence they're often wet down there. An healthy man produces 12 to 17 times more testosterone than a woman. Research show that a man in extreme situation will choose sex ahead of food. It's just biology, this same man's gf, wife will now hoard sex as a weapon. Try living in a man's body before you pronounce judgement that men are dogs.
Blood of Zachariah do you mean men love sex more than women?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
[quote author=airminem post=100511863]For the guy cheated on, he may drink sniper and killself o[/quote

Simps do that! SIMPs re nt guys btw this species av been here even during the stone and ice age, u see those barbarians killing each other for a woman were all SIMPs! Simping is a genetic disease u know! It takes someone that has been enlightened, illuminated to be free and liberated from the mental enslavement that love causes OK! U re free to love but love with ur common sense and brains too! Dats what SIMPs fail at !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman's Husband And Lover Fight Over Paternity Of Her Baby, She Absconds (Pic) / Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67