Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,989 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? (31302 Views)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Is There Anything As A Destined Wife/husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by pompeiimagnus: 2:26am On Apr 06, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

And vice versa.

Lol...you got the point sha.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Munzy14(m): 2:34am On Apr 06, 2021
Mariangeles:
[s]
onye cancel....grin grin
He said as it is 100%
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Munzy14(m): 2:44am On Apr 06, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Lolzzzz
Sharp man might be using condoms
A man is a man no matter where he is
We gat to discharge into someone
It is our Biological imperative
grin
As in eeeh...She is feeling smart...But forget that the smartest people play the dumb and naive game atimes.

If the guy stays away from home for sometime...Especially these our oversea trips guy men....He go try hold body on a cum cum way...

it is very easier to meet ashawo oversea, than here..And their they share them..cheesy Increasing risks.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Munzy14(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2021
demmymoney:

The thing is don't confuse yourself that men and women are fundamentally equal. We are not!!!

Men love differently from women

Men love idealistically
Women love opportunistically

Men show love by sharing time, attention, resources and commitment. If he's paying for her lifestyle and gives her financial security then he loves her.

Women show love by not being a hoe ie they show love through fidelity. Women can't serve two masters.

Now men can Bleep and detach emotions from sex. Sex is just like taking a piss 4 men.

But women once she bleeps another dude outside her husband, she doesn't love and respect that husband again. Why? Because women can't detach emotions from sex

Women who can detach emotions from sex can't make good wives and mothers and we kick them to the streets.

In conclusion men just want their wife to b their personal hoe.
cheesy

Mic is on....

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Texasbound190: 6:16am On Apr 06, 2021
Let me share my experience,guys the most depressing thing in life is a cheating partner,I was depressed that I thought of suicide but beleive me I couldn't cos am a lover of life,I thought to myself am I not good looking enough,am I not trying my best,I went through her chat with the three different guys and I didn't beleive it,out of the three two were her ex and one new guy who happens to be my biz partner,whom i have never met(I sell cars)the other two were her ex bfs,that's the most annoying part cos from the chats I read and saw different things,in one of the chats the guy said how can she marry me a civil servant and she is a govt worker too,he said how am I taking care of her,the most painful thing was she didn't defend me,she didn't tell him I provide for their needs(we have 2kids) comfortably,she even has her own car while I have mine,we stay in a nice apartment and we are comfortable,she didn't tell him all that,she told him if she knew she wouldn't have married me(my heart beat so fast)for this.There are other things they discussed and that I saw but to me it was like the world was about to crash on me.Above all she denied everything when I reported her to her parents,but they knew,I couldn't send her out cos of the children,I have caught her once again (in the space of 3yrs)but the second time k wasn't moved,I started my extra marital affairs fully too,na she be woman,if she likes let her Bleep around,but the marriage is lifeless now,I know she doesn't love me anymore hence all that,but I know it's a matter of time she has leaving.

2 Likes

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 06, 2021
demmymoney:

U think life is rosy overseas ni

U must be fucking naïve

Who is talking about rosy? You want to compare with Nigeria? You must be delusional.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Apr 06, 2021
Ishilove:
I have never been cheated on, thankfully.

Even if I have been, what you don't know cannot kee/bother you cheesy

This is funny. As long as you don't know, you haven't been cheated on.

TemmyT002:
It has never happened and may it never happen to me.
It is one thing that I can never forgive and forget.
I will always remember it and see the person as a freaking betrayer.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 06, 2021
All these men justifying cheating as men being polygamous in nature, I wonder how you would have felt if your own father indulged in such shamelessly.
If you feel you can't be faithful while married, then be in an open marriage or be
polygamous instead of causing heartache to your spouse. You cheat shamelessly but the slightest mistake she does, you throw her out.
I m not surprised most kids grow up loving their mothers more.
As for me, I can't train my kids in an environment where the father is an incessant cheat especially my sons. I need to raise 'em into fine ambitious and responsible young men.

I also read somewhere where a guy that said a woman can't cheat on a man she is serious with. I think oga is still a learner in women's affairs. Check well, most women in relationships have other relationships too as backup plan Women are master planners in cheating, they know the society is against them cheating but same society will commend men who do so. They cheat secretly that you won't even find out. Being a secret LovePeddler outside while being a responsible, submissive loving wife in her own home. Oga u won't find out until the day she decides to let you know or be careless about it

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 8:42am On Apr 06, 2021
nenyewrites:

Who is talking about rosy? You want to compare with Nigeria? You must be delusional.

If u don't understand their society to me there's no difference, u will just b useless over there

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by TemmyT002(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2021
maasoap:

This is funny. As long as you don't know, you haven't been cheated on.

It's better I don't know o.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 9:31am On Apr 06, 2021
demmymoney:

Lol

That's because u still want ur bluepilled conditioning to work, if u understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy u won't b thinking like this
I understand all what you are saying,what I want you to understand is that, understanding women's nature and sexual mating strategy add nothing to my life....so what is the purpose of understanding it!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2021
Maryjane001:
All these men justifying cheating as men being polygamous in nature, I wonder how you would have felt if your own father indulged in such shamelessly.
If you feel you can't be faithful while married, then be in an open marriage or be
polygamous instead of causing heartache to your spouse. You cheat shamelessly but the slightest mistake she does, you throw her out.
As for me, I can't train my kids in an environment where the father is an incessant cheat especially my sons. I need to raise 'em into fine ambitious and responsible young men.

I also read somewhere where a guy that said a woman can't cheat on a man she is serious with. I think oga is still a learner in women's affairs. Check well, most women in relationships have other relationships too as backup plan Women are master planners in cheating, they know the society is against them cheating but same society will commend men who do so. They cheat secretly that you won't even find out. Being a secret LovePeddler outside while being a responsible, submissive loving wife in her own home. Oga u won't find out until the day she decides to let you know or be careless about it

Why do you think men cheat?

Do you think it's sheer indiscipline?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by fattprince(m): 9:48am On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
I understand all what you are saying,what I want you to understand is that, understanding women's nature and sexual mating strategy add nothing to my life....so what is the purpose of understanding it!
I go like meet you one day. Just dey give them as e dey hot.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2021
fattprince:

I go like meet you one day. Just dey give them as e dey hot.
you na my oga ooo!

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2021
bepositive11:

When you find something rare, you truly value it. When it is in abundance, there's nothing special about it. Yes, our definition of quality and quantity is different. You are low quality to me.

You are of inferior and low quality to me as well..
The feelings is mutual..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:44am On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=Jossyfine post=100521150][/quote]

Lol.. you took my post personal ..
I know how I came into this world.. and there is nothing a woman can do to surprise me..
Cheers..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 06, 2021
litigator:

Do you it's sheer indiscipline?
Whatever reason you use to justify cheating should also be the reason women cheat. Cheating is cheating irrespective of the gender involved.
And I put it to you that despite your parents being together for years, if you had found out your father cheated openly on your mother, you wouldn't even see things with him eye to eye and would even disregard him. Now just put yourself in that same shoes. Hence, I m not surprised many fathers (even after spending huge sums of money training the kids) are ignored by their children while they shower their mum with excess love. You wouldn't want that at your old age, would you?. Your wife has the ability to turn your own child against u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
litigator:

Do you it's sheer indiscipline?
I know it's possible for a guy to be faithful even after marriage due to discipline. If you like tasting different soups then, be polygamous or get a partner with same fantasies as you who would agree to an open marriage.
Cheating on your faithful spouse secretly in a closed marriage is only a recipe for disaster. Many things would go wrong.
I don't believe in getting tired of eating from same pot when I and my partner could easily spice up our sex life.

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by mariahAngel(f): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
Munzy14:

onye cancel....grin grin

He said as it is 100%

I don't agree with it though.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Munzy14(m): 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

I don't agree with it though.
lol...
E cheatiela gi before..?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
Munzy14:

lol...

E cheatiela gi before..?

No
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

No
good..
So i mahu na ufodu comments here bu experience ndi mmadu nwere.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by bepositive11: 2:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=FORWARDEVERLY post=100538672]

You are of inferior and low quality to me as well..
The feelings is mutual..
[/quote

Exactly. I will never be a girlfriend of a married man or married to a man with multiple girlfriends. Of course, you would see me as low quality and it means nothing to me. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:

It does because once u are successful and u have high status, you will be able to deal with women's bullshit
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2021
demmymoney:

It does because once u are successful and u have high status, you will be able to deal with women's bullshit
I don't need that bro,I do more charity to the less previlege.....I prefer that over pussy!
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2021
[quote author=bepositive11 post=100544208][/quote]

Have a good day too..
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by lilmonarch(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
Maryjane001:

what i deduced from this your write up is that both gender cheat; just that one gender cheats openly without fear and the other cheats discreetly. Just so you know; i would never hate my dad if he cheated on my mum. Also, i have friends that even arrange girls for their dads grin

1 Like

Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
I don't need that bro,I do more charity to the less previlege.....I prefer that over pussy!

U will always encounter women as long as u are on earth and especially on ur way to success

Unless u plan to b a poor man in the future
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
demmymoney:

U will always encounter women as long as u are on earth and especially on ur way to success

Unless u plan to b a poor man in the future
on which aspect do I encounter women on my way to success...
abeg explain better make I learn?
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by demmymoney(m): 6:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
uthlaw:
on which aspect do I encounter women on my way to success...
abeg explain better make I learn?

Once u become successful, you will attract ladies.
U need to understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy to deal with their bullshit and crap because trust me u will b getting alot wen u become successful.
Re: What's It Like To Have Your Wife/husband Cheat On You? by uthlaw: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2021
demmymoney:

Once u become successful, you will attract ladies.
U need to understand women's nature and sexual mating strategy to deal with their bullshit and crap because trust me u will b getting alot wen u become successful.
this one easy man.....we treat them like they have no value....they hate you for that..
we move my brother!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help! I Saw My Son Last 24 Years Ago, When He Was 2 Years Old / Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / No Girl Should Be Married Before 17 –aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.