Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? (2839 Views)

Glo, MTN, Airtel, Others Move To Raise Tariff / MTN Introduces New Tariff Plan, MTN Talkmore / Glo Launches Glo Yakata Tariff Plan That Gives Up To Free 6GB Data On Recharges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zenithh: 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Plans ranging from

Mtn Pulse
Betatalk etc
which do you think is the best to use?

pls tell us which tariff plan you are using and why you are using it...I am looking for a better tarriff
if plan to migrate to. I am currently on Betatalk

pls be sincere with your comments.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by fidel2(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
pulse is the best

1 Like

Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zenithh: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
fidel2:
pulse is the best
why pls?
what are the benefits pls
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zidane199(m): 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
Pulse is d best cos it offers one of d cheapest call rate to any network in 9ja and u can do cheap night browsing from 11pm on mtn pulse

3 Likes

Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zenithh: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Zidane199:
Pulse is d best cos it offers one of d cheapest call rate to any network in 9ja and u can do cheap night browsing from 11pm on mtn pulse

sorry some of us can't stay up till 11pm because we want to browse with cheap data. how about the normal data rate is it cheap. also if u recharge are u given some call/data bonus like the betatalk?
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zidane199(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2021
Zenithh:

sorry some of us can't stay up till 11pm because we want to browse with cheap data. how about the normal data rate is it cheap. also if u recharge are u given some call/data bonus like the betatalk?
their data is thesame as others but u can use *121# to subscribe for more cheaper data. (*121# also works for other plans too if u are lucky). no bonus at all on calls and data.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Etesam(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
It all depends on what u r after: data or voice. For me, Betatalk is most versatile. With it, combined with *121#/*567# one maximizes value, per recharge.

1 Like

Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zenithh: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2021
Zidane199:
their data is thesame as others but u can use *121# to subscribe for more cheaper data. (*121# also works for other plans too if u are lucky). no bonus at all on calls and data.

After migrating. I think i am better off with my bettertalk...at least in bettertalk u are liable to 250% free data/calls on any recharge from #100.
This pulse aside its cheap call rates nothing else...imagine me paying off a debt of 1k and not having it back in same fold just as in Bettertalk angry
These days sef how many persons do voice calls...most pple rely on data calls. I have pple from d d abroad calling me with data,,Facebook data/WhatsApp data...nobody send normal calls again.

I am porting to my former plan bettertalk...still d best 4 heavy data users.
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zenithh: 11:56am On Apr 04, 2021
Zidane199:
That their *121# is becoming a scam. I used to use 300 for 1.5gb before now Mtn has stepped it 2 #500 to 2GB which doest even last 4 a week.

Instead of that..i think buying a monthly plan is better than those scam weekly plans
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by edoairways: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
Zenithh if you want cheap call tariff, then migrate to MTN Talk. You are charged 12k/sec or N7.20 per minute ( excluding Vat). Unlike other tariffs with plenty conditions, MTN talk has no hidden charges.
For MTN pulse, you pay N15 or 25k/sec for the first min to enjoy 11k/sec for subsequent calls during the day. The only advantage it has over others is cheap data. You pay N200 for 2gig usable between 11p.m to 6a.m( You pay N50 per 500mb. Maximum purchase is 2 gig per day). You entitle to enjoy tiktok and Instagram bundle at N200 for 1gig. Free data when you reach certain points. Since this tariff is tagged at the youths, they mostly opt in for this plan.
The beta talk plan gives you 250% bonus usable on calls and data. For example, you recharge N100 to get N250 bonus. Bonuses are usable on calls,text and data. You are charged 42k/sec from your bonus account
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zenithh: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
edoairways:
Zenithh if you want cheap call tariff, then migrate to MTN Talk. You are charged 12k/sec or N7.20 per minute ( excluding Vat). Unlike other tariffs with plenty conditions, MTN talk has no hidden charges.
For MTN pulse, you pay N15 or 25k/sec for the first min to enjoy 11k/sec for subsequent calls during the day. The only advantage it has over others is cheap data. You pay N200 for 2gig usable between 11p.m to 6a.m( You pay N50 per 500mb. Maximum purchase is 2 gig per day). You entitle to enjoy tiktok and Instagram bundle at N200 for 1gig. Free data when you reach certain points. Since this tariff is tagged at the youths, they mostly opt in for this plan.
The beta talk plan gives you 250% bonus usable on calls and data. For example, you recharge N100 to get N250 bonus. Bonuses are usable on calls,text and data. You are charged 42k/sec from your bonus account

Thank u.

But I am not a call person..I'm more like a data person. I will be porting back 2 betatalk,,,at least as i recharge i get back what i recharged. No wahala.
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by steviano(m): 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Code for better talk abeg

Zenithh:

Thank u.

But I am not a call person..I'm more like a data person. I will be porting back 2 betatalk,,,at least as i recharge i get back what i recharged. No wahala.
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Zenithh: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
steviano:

Simply migrate from ur current plan. Do that from ur Mymtn app
Re: MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? by Etesam(m): 6:01am On Apr 05, 2021
steviano:
*123*2*1#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Box Of New Phones I Have Bought And Used So Far / Glo Launches New Number Range Series '0811' / Blackberry Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.