Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Mobo And Mr. Cork Where Are You, I Need You Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mobo And Mr. Cork Where Are You, I Need You Here (575 Views)

Please Ask Mr Cork Any Question To Help Improve Your Love Life! / Why Mr.cork And 190 / Mr Cork is Nairaland Best Post Derailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobo And Mr. Cork Where Are You, I Need You Here by clintwine(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2011
Saw this and decided to share this with you guys, even though the black woman has made mistakes, we need to understand where she is coming from and what she has been through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3tMpXLK6Ew

I hope that helps
Re: Mobo And Mr. Cork Where Are You, I Need You Here by MrsChima(f): 1:37am On Apr 18, 2011
Please read the comments under the video! The comments are more interesting than the video. No offense.

(1) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off Manhood In Ogun State! / For Jamb Candidates / Nigeria: Nafdac Parades Two Fake Cameroonian Doctors In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.