Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo (1444 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Tenant Who Raped & Killed Landlady In Ekiti, Arrested. Denies Raping Her (Photo) / 65-year-old Man Lures 10-year-old Girl Into His Room, Rapes Her. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by Flazemedia: 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2021
A girl has broken down in tears after finding out that her best friend of 11 years folded her picture inside a fetish Calabash.

In the video, the victim expressed her shock over the incident while recounting how she has been treating her well and wishing her good things in life.

“Na my picture you fold put inside Calabash? Jesus Christ. Wetin I do you? Why you do do me this kind thing? You can imagine.

What did I ever do to you? Upon I take you as my bestfriend, na so you wan pay me for everything Kai. Jennifer.

You see this my picture wey you put inside this Calabash, anything wey be your plan no go work. God no go gree you know why? Because my hands are clean.

Since 2010, you’ve been my friend, God knows I’ve been wishing you well”, she lamented.

https://youtu.be/fkAMnKXi_KA

Re: Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by Kondomatic(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
How do people video themselves when they're crying?

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by xpressionx(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
Best friend at ur peril
Re: Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by punisha: 11:09am On Apr 04, 2021
sad
Re: Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by AvalonSpace(m): 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Friends? No time
Re: Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2021
Una still dey keep best friend??

You are free!!
Re: Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by mecussey(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Women no like themselves, always praying for downfall of there fellow women.
Re: Lady In Tears After Discovering What Her Bestfriend Did With Her Photo by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Flazemedia:
A girl has broken down in tears after finding out that her best friend of 11 years folded her picture inside a fetish Calabash.

In the video, the victim expressed her shock over the incident while recounting how she has been treating her well and wishing her good things in life.

“Na my picture you fold put inside Calabash? Jesus Christ. Wetin I do you? Why you do do me this kind thing? You can imagine.

What did I ever do to you? Upon I take you as my bestfriend, na so you wan pay me for everything Kai. Jennifer.

You see this my picture wey you put inside this Calabash, anything wey be your plan no go work. God no go gree you know why? Because my hands are clean.

Since 2010, you’ve been my friend, God knows I’ve been wishing you well”, she lamented.

https://youtu.be/fkAMnKXi_KA
That's why I really don't keep friends. People tend to develop envy and jealousy when they know how your life is going.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Estate With POS Machine For Victims With No Cash / This Guy Is A Scammer,don't Do Business With Him / The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.