Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) (72932 Views)

End Of Supersonic Transport( SST ): Tributes To Concorde / First Presidential Jet Lands At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Hear Concorde's Thunderous Sonic Boom When It Flies Faster Than Speed Of Sound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by braunny(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Twice speed of sound? hmmm and nigeria is still talking about grazing and almajiri....chaii lugard embarassed

One nigeria is a big scam
lugard ohhh... lugard bikoooo.....lugard jooorrrr....error of epic proportion
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigYash:
Africans get brain pass those people, only say na bad black dey use their own do pass. And the environment can never encourage your talents, instead they will make life tire you..

Stop sayin nonsense bro .. Africa doesn’t have brain more than oyinbo ... u can’t prove it with anything .. there is no where in history Africa get brain pass oyinbo .. this is not inferiority complex . It’s the fact !

4 Likes

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by pacespot(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
Breathtaking, the future is now. Now we need to improve our intergalactic exposure
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Nairalandmonika: 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2021
madukka:
cashew nut oil extract can produce thrice the speed of this jet self biafrans are covertly harnessing this already
Why don't u start a project or research on that
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
Our sweet loving daddy and the presidency will soon buy the one Grandpa will be using for his medical trips.

2 Likes

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by SarkinYarki: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
This is clearly the SR 71 recladded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by olugabbie(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
Richadv:

Talk about Tom and Jerry lol

Even with speed of sound it's still hard but if its possible the jet lag nor go be here cos your soul go still dey catch up imagine traveling across the globe with that speed ��

The soviet union TU-144 and Europe Concorde airplanes were supersonic aircrafts and they were able to attain Mach 2+ ( Twice the speed of sound). The soviet union was the first to produce a supersonic plane (Tu-144). These were commercial planes. They are no more today because there was no market for them. You can read about them.

2 Likes

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by BigYash: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
seanwilliam:

Stop sayin nonsense bro .. Africa doesn’t have brain more than oyinbo ... u can’t prove it with anything .. there is no where in history Africa get brain pass oyinbo .. this is not inferiority complex . It’s the fact !
Your opinion. But I see blacks who were given birth to over there doing very well in terms of technology and discoveries far better than you guys raised over here. Imagine you all (blacks) have platform or encouraging environment like the white..

3 Likes

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Duplexxx: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
Una go say Oyibo get witch na their witch be that

Una go say Black get witch na to press you make you never progress

Big Shame to black witch

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Alejoas(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Amazing work of technology. I have ten to twenty four hours guaranteed external battery for your laptop. Do you need one? Come let's deal
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by carlcar2012(f): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
The future is female
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Inspiration007: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
Richadv:
He go hard to actualize cos planes flying above the speed of light usually experience sonic boom and its very loud that's 1 of the set back on supersonic aircraft

Plane cannot fly at the speed of light. The speed of sound I used in those days during basic physics calculations was about 320m/s.
The speed of light is 300Million m/s (m/s- metre per second)

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by blowjohn(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
Richadv:
He go hard to actualize cos planes flying above the speed of light usually experience sonic boom and its very loud that's 1 of the set back on supersonic aircraft

Did u read the writ up or u just skimmed thru it?
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by CuriousX: 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ebuka78:

Speed of light is faster that speed of sound. A plane can't travel the speed of light.

One day it will be possible for planes to travel at the speed of light.

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigYash:
Your opinion. But I see blacks who were given birth to over there doing very well in terms of technology and discoveries far better than you guys raised over here. Imagine you all (blacks) have platform or encouraging environment like the white..

It’s not about my opinion bro. It’s the fact u can’t deny ..

Deep down your heart , you know black is inferior to white when it comes to putting brain to work ..

Mention 10 invention from a black person .

Mention 10 most developed countries controlled by black people

Mention ten successful black nations

Mention top ten billionaires on the world .
Mention top 10 scientists in the world
Sayin the fact wont kill u..

And even most blacks doing well are found in the white men land

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by blowjohn(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
seanwilliam:

What are u saying? Even Nas said it in his new album king's Disease...

The stupidest part of Africa produced blacks that started algebra.
Facts
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by ayenale1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2021
Did i hear 1million dollar machine abi na interior alone be 1million dollar...if i be Nigeria presido i go sell all existing aircraft kon buy 1 upgrade version of this one...jus love the longitivity of the nose...
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by CSTRR: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
4tomandchi:
That's why the USA is called world leader. China and Russia can only manufacture viruses and nuks.
China and Russia can produce it.

Russia and china has fighters much faster than sound.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Lawalemi(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Whoever die here died a good death cheesy
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
blowjohn:

What are u saying? Even Nas said it in his new album king's Disease...

The stupidest part of Africa produced blacks that started algebra.
Facts

Prove it ! Prove it!
I’m sure you will still refer to google ( a whites man invention )

Even Nas himself won’t dare pick Africa over America wey him Dey ..

Hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by africandollar: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Hmmnn...and most of the raw materials for this jet would have come from Africa! Africans...who did this to us? cry
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
I’m not sure the 1st lady or cabinet members are in such a hurry that they need that. Very unnecessary.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
Fantasticcc:
Twice speed of sound? hmmm and nigeria is still talking about grazing and almajiri....chaii lugard embarassed

One nigeria is a big scam
god will not forgive lord lugard

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by CSTRR: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
seanwilliam:

Egypt used to be the center of global learning.
Everybody went there to learn.

Even alexander studied there until Rome burned the library to the ground.
Incredible amount of knowledge lost to the world.

If they had continued with that level of enlightenment, there was nothing stopping Africa from being great.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by olugabbie(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2021
1MILLIONLiGHTS:
Supersonic aircraft's can be dangerous. Concorde was grounded globally because of its risky hyper-fired engines.

I don't think so. The accident was caused by debris from another airplane which damage Concorde's tyres, which led to a chain reaction that later damage one of the engines. The plane was grounded because there was no market. Nobody was willing to buy the aircraft. The Russian Mig-31 is currently the fastest aircraft in service. It can do almost Mach 3. Mach 2.85 to be precise. It is still operational till today. It is interceptor.

2 Likes

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by BigYash: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
seanwilliam:

It’s not about my opinion bro. It’s the fact u can’t deny ..

Deep down your heart , you know black is inferior to white when it comes to putting brain to work ..

Mention 10 invention from a black person .

Mention 10 most developed countries controlled by black people

Mention ten successful black nations

Mention top ten billionaires on the world .
Mention top 10 scientists in the world
Sayin the fact wont kill u..

And even most blacks doing well are found in the white men land

Just what I'm trying to tell you ,that you are finding hard to understand. If only blacks got platform and environment like that of the white. There are many kids here who would have been better in Technology ,but their parents will force them to study law which they will never be better in,unlike if they went with what they liked . But in the Western world, you won't see it happening that way. They basically do what they are born to do and they get encouragement from all side. Why won't they do well? Tell me man
Anyways follow what you believe ,I hate argument that's not gonna benefit me nothing. Have a great evening.
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Dshocker(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2021
The north are the ones dragging the country backward
Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by ohosi4real(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
American hold the world so they can do whatever they like

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by seanwilliam(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
CSTRR:

Egypt used to be the center of global learning.
Everybody went there to learn.

Even alexander studied there until Rome burned the library to the ground.
Incredible amount of knowledge lost to the world.

If they had continued with that level of enlightenment, there was nothing stopping Africa from being great.

For the fact that they didn’t continue shows how stupid they are. It shows they don’t have same brain as dem oyinbo counterpart . And to that self , u can’t prove it!
I’m sure you will refer me to google or Wikipedia which is also a white man technology..
This is one of the fake story we use to console ourselves..

Make we Dey tell ourselves the truth

1 Like

Re: Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) by Bmaster(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2021
carlcar2012:
The future is female
embarassed

Wee you keep kwayet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Helicopter Mistakenly Lands In Oluku, Benin City / Every Nigeria City Should Learn Something From The Collapse Of Warri. / Two Airplanes Collide At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.