Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? (303 Views)

Coping After A Major Setback / 'Major Dagger' Drilling Students At The Nigerian Army Depot / Dauda Musa Umar ‘Major Dagger’, The Strict Instructor At Army Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by lecturer50(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
What surprises me is that immediately I got a federal government job, my mom started having health challenges.

I have observed it several times in different people.

When they are able to make a breakthrough in life (like getting a good job, graduation, financial breakthroughs),

something bad (like sickness or death) would affect their relatives, either the mom,dad,son, daughter or any close relative.

Please who else has noticed this, and why must it be so?

Or is it just a coincidence when such happens?
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by yanabasee1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
Eve heard of village people?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by budaatum: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
It is not universally so. You just failed to notice the millions of people who breakthrough and no challenges happen to them, and are just extrapolating your experience into some universal observation you think you've seen but really have not.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 7:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
Bruh .. that's how "life "works .. it's just a coincidence ,..
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by Segzydaniels(m): 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
Having that mindset alone can make it happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by longetivity(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
God forbid bad things in the life of me and my family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by dollytino4real(f): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
foul spirit or familiar spirit bringing those spells or doom to draw cash out
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by Kate06(m): 3:56am On Apr 04, 2021
lecturer50:
What surprises me is that immediately I got a federal government job, my mom started having health challenges.

I have observed it several times in different people.

When they are able to make a breakthrough in life (like getting a good job, graduation, financial breakthroughs),

something bad (like sickness or death) would affect their relatives, either the mom,dad,son, daughter or any close relative.

Please who else has noticed this, and why must it be so?

Or is it just a coincidence when such happens?

Very nice topic that should be on the front page by now.

I was discussing this same topic yesterday with my neighbour who is a deportee from the UK.

I used to have another neighbour who already packed out or relocated but throughout when he was still with us here, he usually has burials, weddings and all sorts that didn't allow him feed his family well or even save. He thought it was this apartment and then packed out. Well, another family elsewhere in the neighbourhood has their own building & a shop that was booming. Just few months ago, a family member died and they went for burial only to come back broke and the shop empty.

These two scenarios are really not something someone who has just had breakthrough or progressing geometrically should pray to experience in life. But in any case, if something similar comes up, If its not your father or Mother(God forbid) and its just a relative, and you are not yet balanced financially, please, do not go and compete or show your financial strength at the village.

I repeat, always stay clear from spending your capital for such events which will have direct negative financial impact to your financial strength or growth. Yes, they will say you are stingy or something, let them say even more. When you are hustling, no one ask you how or even contributed capital for your success.

This is a testing time to see if you can handle riches or wealth. I recently learnt that money has eyes, hears and wings to fly. Sincerely, at a point when you are say close to 1m or 2m or even 3m capital base, such things happen to test what decision you will make. If you choose to spend, then, it will take you to start all over again which most people don't have the luck to rise up again. Also, at a point, you are being tested to see how you can hold a certain amount of money for long before continual flows keep rolling. As in, you will be stagnant with a particular sum for say 2-4 months and no increase except decrease due to maintenance and other miscellaneous expenses over the period.

This period wants to be sure you can be patient enough for the next batch of stream of income. Some ain't patient, thus, they result in gambling with the rest capital via forex, bet9ja or fall prey to money doubler scammers online which I have been through many times and at the end, loose everything and go back broke.

So, life itself can not be understood all alone. We need experiences from divers successful expert who have grown over the years from small to big.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:05am On Apr 04, 2021
Prayer and fasting of 3 days dry will answer this question..

Happy Easter, congratulations to everyone

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by eyrie(m): 12:07pm On Apr 04, 2021
Everyone will be fine. Do what you can. Don’t be the alpha and omega over people. However stretch your faith to demand more from life so you can take care of the many around you.
Be wise in spending and saving so you can invest and get more to help them more. This will help you rise and take care of them better.
Your mother needs a medical attention not you; focus on your work while you pay for medical attention for her. At best, bring her to stay with you to reduce distractions.
Above all the future is bright, prepare for yourself and those around you.
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 04, 2021
It does not happen to every family, abeg.

May God grant those who experience such a total deliverance.

Kate06:
Very nice topic that should be on the front page by now

This can't be on FP, oga.
Our so called African mentality can't be this poor angry

The topic is better put as: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Some People's Relative When They Have A Major Breakthrough?
Re: Why Do Bad Things Happen To Someone's Relative When He Has A Major Breakthrough? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Career Switch / Share Your Experience With Nigerian Nurses / Free Shiba Inu Claim Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.