Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,379 members, 7,846,613 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Family Relocation Advice Needed - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Family Relocation Advice Needed (2215 Views)

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / Family Relocation Suggestions And Directions Needed / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by justwise(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

No secrete to who?

Have you been to South Africa?

I've been to Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon Botswana, Namibia Lesotho, Morocco etc

Yes I have been to South Africa in fact we were robbed, the whole bus and items we bought stolen.

I lived and studied in Zimbabwe for some years. So I’m not stranger to South African’s treatment of other Africans.

3 Likes

Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2021
justwise:

Yes I have been to South Africa in fact we were robbed, the whole bus and items we bought stolen.

I lived and studied in Zimbabwe for some years. So I’m not stranger to South African’s treatment of other Africans.

LOL lier
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by AfriqueDuZuid: 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
justwise:

Nigerians, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans are the most prominent law breakers

They top list of foreigners in jail in South Africa
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by bluestone2015: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
Move your family to Canada
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by justwise(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

LOL lier

I’m lying? About what exactly?
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

Nigerians, Zimbabweans and Mozambicans are the most prominent law breakers

They top list of foreigners in jail in South Africa

That is not the point, South Africans hates other Africans, some South African men are like Zimbabweans , lazy, only got time for drink, drug and spend the rest of their time complaining about foreigners who they accused of taking their jobs and women

1 Like

Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by ppforte: 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:

No secrete to who?

Have you been to South Africa?

I've been to Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, Cameroon Botswana, Namibia Lesotho, Morocco etc

How were u treated in these countries you demented a**hole?

Even those criminals u claim living in SA, no written punishment in your laws? Criminals or not you guys have no right to kill anyone in the streets.

Who made you guys the judge and executioner?
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by AfriqueDuZuid: 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2021
I'm
ppforte:

How were u treated in these countries you demented a**hole?

Even those criminals u claim living in SA, no written punishment in your laws? Criminals or not you guys have no right to kill anyone in the streets.

Who made you guys the judge and executioner?

No foreigners are being killed, you want me to provide stats cos I will gladly provide

South Africans are loved all over
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by Nicoswit(m): 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
AfriqueDuZuid:
I'm

No foreigners are being killed, you want me to provide stats cos I will gladly provide

South Africans are loved all over
He is talking about the xenophobic attacks on foreigners or were they false, even with the videos that circulated?
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by lyfisgud(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2021
Matheusmartin:
U want to relocate your kids and wife, while u remain back here and continue to work your ass out for them...

Naso suffer head dey hungry you

If wanting the best for my family when the means is available is the definition of suffer head then it's all well and good. Thanks anyway.
Re: Family Relocation Advice Needed by AfriqueDuZuid: 6:55am On Apr 06, 2021
Nicoswit:

He is talking about the xenophobic attacks on foreigners or were they false, even with the videos that circulated?

Who was killed?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Holiday In Spain!barcelona!madrid,seville, Malaga, Ronda( UPDATED WITH PICS) / Pls Is My Euro 2020 Travel Ticket Genuine? / Countries With The Highest Number Of People In The Diaspora (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.