Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. (3186 Views)

TRCN 2019 Result List Of Passed Candidates - Check Your Status / Message To Native Doctors And Ritualists- The Science Of Jazz / The Science Of Learning: How To Study, Understand, And Remember All You Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by Thereddevil: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2021
superstr:

Ah! Stratata...
Do not let us be fooled.. The difference between a child of God and others is the promise of eternal life... I've seen children of God lose loved ones, and I've seen children of God die poor, even though they never lacked their daily bread.. Does this mean they never served God or they sinned against God?.. This showed to me that what makes the difference between a child of God and the others is the ability to praise God in the storm when others are busy murmuring and pointing fingers of accusation at Him. Sin turns you into God's enemy, but doesn't make you poor.. In the African setting, especially Nigeria, the reason we're poor is the foundational setting of our brains, we are being dragged back by our wicked government and our parents' inability to set our feet aright.. Are we the worst sinners on earth? We are not poor because we sin, we are poor because we fail to follow the 2 laws of making wealth, namely Giving and Time.. David wasn't a perfect man, Solomon is son wasn't as well, but they had one thing in common.. PRAISING GOD IN THE STORM
Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by Thereddevil: 1:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Poverty is curable. Start my giving your life to GOD. Write down the date and make sure you end all your sin even d secret ones
This doesn't kill poverty.. It only gives you the morals needed to attain riches and maintain the position.. The talent of a man makes him to sit with Kings and princes... The cure to poverty is to first discover your gift, work hard using it, try to be creatively different, bless empty hearts with whatever blessing your talents bring and remember to wait for your moment... But additionally, serve God and love God,for it'll help you maintain your position of wealth... Most successful people dont become successful because they serve God, they all become successful because they work hard and are persistent in whatever it is they do... The reason most successful men end up joining the occults is only to maintain their position of wealth and fame

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by Ezmans: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
extremely poor, then depression sets in and ultimately death
100 percent wrong. First am against sin as a Christian, but what makes someone poor are mental attitude, family financial background & environment. bcs I can give you up to 100 People who are living in great sins but are very rich
Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by oghalebros(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2021
I came from a very poor home and background... In my area where I live is a slum. Even the poor among us said we are very poor.. And I came to understand we are poor not because of laziness or idea but lack of opportunities. I have never had the opportunity to meet anyone to help me to gain a good job where I can be earning like 70k, do it is small compare to today's economics challenges but poverty as thought me how to manage resource. I believe that's one good thing being in poverty..... My own poverty is caused by lack of opportunities. Don't laugh..
Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by superstr: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
oghalebros:
I came from a very poor home and background... In my area where I live is a slum. Even the poor among us said we are very poor.. And I came to understand we are poor not because of laziness or idea but lack of opportunities. I have never had the opportunity to meet anyone to help me to gain a good job where I can be earning like 70k, do it is small compare to today's economics challenges but poverty as thought me how to manage resource. I believe that's one good thing being in poverty..... My own poverty is caused by lack of opportunities. Don't laugh..

Hmm... opportunity is what makes all the difference. True.
Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by Matheusmartin: 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
Poverty is curable. Start my giving your life to GOD. Write down the date and make sure you end all your sin even d secret ones

Giving ur life to God cannot cure any poverty..

How do u Christains even reason??
Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by Thereddevil: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
oghalebros:
Seriously, there are lots of people in your shoes.. I used to tell a friend of mine "the reason people like Davido, Wizkid, Burna boy and Co are making it in the music industry is cos they are in an environment where there's so much opportunities"... Imagine them being born and bred in the slum where opportunity is so rare, they'll be out there striving for a way out.. God will link us all up, but as you work towards an opportunity, also prepare yourself for the day it'll appear to you

1 Like

Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
SanctifiedSista:
extremely poor, then depression sets in and ultimately death

This is NOT true
Re: The Science Of Poverty: How Poverty Is Passed On. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
I find it hard to complement people but you're wise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Rebirth Of Cultism In Unilorin?? / ASUU: Universities To Resume On Monday August 21 / UNIZIK: 2018 /2019 Postgraduate Admission Form Is A Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.