Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) (52148 Views)

3 People Killed In Ejigbo, Osun As 2 Clubs Clash (Graphic Photos) / 1 Dead In Jos Reprisal Cult Clash (Graphic Photos) / Two Beheaded, Others Injured In Warri As 2 Communities Clash (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by poseidon12: 1:40pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
ipob miscreant day don break? grin

E be like say bubu never show you enough pepper.suffer never Taya you grin tongue

One crocodile dance you go sit up grin wink grin

I'm sure the Bubu is also showing you and your people pepper. Everyone is getting it hot under Buhari. So stop being a fool.
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by Thomthom(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
another low IQ cultist grin

Sorry not everyone is like you. we're not thoughtless gluttons that all we think about is food,orgy and senseless killings grin

You go dey alright grin tongue

U don't understand what that guy meant...
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by BluDesk: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
olatuns2017:

Keep rejoicing with Kanu for releasing inmates!

You all face the consequences!

We watch from afar!

Must you talk fool. These killings has been on for years. Take your sentimental tribal be and shove it your arse. Not everyone will align with your views

Olofoo
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by Goldenfinger: 2:10pm On Apr 05, 2021
kingthreat:
Doesn't look like cult related clash. This is an assassination attempt which was unfortunately successful. RIP.

Right now it is risky to be a policeman or soldier in Nigeria.
.my thoughts also, dis job was well planned.... And cultist don't have high iq

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
poseidon12:

I'm sure the Bubu is also showing you and your people pepper. Everyone is getting it hot under Buhari. So stop being a fool.
lmaoooo ndo

This lamentation don do grin
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
DominusPrime:

I've seen your banter with that other guy.
You ask what if the prince was the one to bla bla bla...

So if you were to give a reason why they shouldn't kill the prince that would be your point? Jeez!!! You people need to stop reasoning like kids.
Think about this: what if he wasn't going to do any projects in the community or bring any investments?
My point is that's a dumb reason to say he should not be killed.
You can insult me now.
I cannot insult you because you you have manners.you can disagree with me and you have the right to as long as it's done with a level of basic manners

So to the issue.i am not saying the guy should not be killed because he was a prince and cultist.my point was that I am marveled and irritated with the way a person thiks he has "street prestige" by killing a prince.so some lousy street Accolades or promotion by some gangs is enough reason to take another life a person cannot create?

Agreed that the senseless prince got what he bargained for but this cycle of 1d1otic killings need to stop.now he has being killed,some fools like the prince will want to avenge his death through revenge and for "prestige" and the cycle of killings become endless.does that make sense? Is it even worth it?
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Lol,i no be IPOB oo and i share your sentimemt about them...But time don reach wey una go dey differentiate between IPOB and normal Igbo people for this forum na...Hafa,madam don come back from shop? grin
lmao what is the difference between bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen? grin

And yes madam don come back from shop wink

Has her coming back from shop removed one strand of hair from your body? grin tongue
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by drmikeadams(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soolmus:
undecided

They got ambushed

If in 2021 as a Police officer, you don't have bullet proof vest and plenty Jazz, odeshi, otoromopkia, Ogunme , Ayeta

Then you are playing with your life

And any police not using his brain too.....
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2021
poseidon12:

I wonder where you are sitting.
on top of a big bag of weed. cheesy
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by mkpologwu(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
what kind of s+up1d mentality is that

What if the prince was the one to set up a buisness in their community or development.what an achievement

They should go and collect their award for killing a prince

I love the way you reason.

Just keep holding to that which you hold so firm. I also suggest you hold it with two hands to have it close to your face.

I'm talking about your dp.
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
I cannot insult you because you you have manners.you can disagree with me and you have the right to as long as it's done with a level of basic manners

So to the issue.i am not saying the guy should not be killed because he was a prince and cultist.my point was that I am marveled and irritated with the way a person thiks he has "street prestige" by killing a prince.so some lousy street Accolades or promotion by some gangs is enough reason to take another life a person cannot create?

Agreed that the senseless prince got what he bargained for but this cycle of 1d1otic killings need to stop.now he has being killed,some fools like the prince will want to avenge his death through revenge and for "prestige" and the cycle of killings become endless.does that make sense? Is it even worth it?

You are also right. Unfortunately these cultists are heartless and have no pity for even innocent souls. The reality if their lives is that they can be killed anytime and they know it and are in constant fear. What can the ordinary man and woman like you and I do? Nothing but to pray that we are kept safe. And for them to be killed in such a gruesome manner means they have also killed members if their rival cults gruesomely. I have no pity for them really...
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by olatuns2017: 3:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
BluDesk:

Must you talk fool. These killings has been on for years. Take your sentimental tribal be and shove it your arse. Not everyone will align with your views

Olofoo

Mugu
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by olatuns2017: 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
BluDesk:

Olofoo

The killings will reach as u wish
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2021
DominusPrime:

You are also right. Unfortunately these cultists are heartless and have no pity for even innocent souls. The reality if their lives is that they can be killed anytime and they know it and are in constant fear. What can the ordinary man and woman like you and I do? Nothing but to pray that we are kept safe. And for them to be killed in such a gruesome manner means they have also killed members if their rival cults gruesomely. I have no pity for them really...
lol I have no pity or fear for them because greater is he that is in me than street touts in the world

Their only powers is in large numbers and they can't even walk alone.theyre one of the most insecure, filthy scums of the earth.thry don't even have a life and their only past time and achievements is killing, raping and stealing and they're like the proverbial Yoruba saying that says a man that knows he's a living corpse Will not want to go down Alone hence they recruit as many people as possible

I've seen some of them in my street.many of them in my strEet are school dropouts because they've been declared wanted for their atrocities as police are looking for them, school authorities are looking for them and even their rival cultist so they end up leaving school at their base only to be moving from street to screet and living like destitutes, pickpockets and petty thieves. the last I heard of some that were lucky to graduate,he did his own NYSC in prison.now his years in school, certificate and parents efforts all useless.are they now the people you think I'll be scared of? People Wey be say once they see soildier,DSS or navy them go run.

If you really know them you will know they're walking corpse that have no hope and future.once hand touch them,all their brotherhood whatever will vanish,even their juju go fail them.theyre just products of poor parenting and self esteem issues.

Funny thing is despite the fact that they don't hide their identity,them know where them dey do their craze reach.to now worsen matter Fulani herdsmen dey kill some of their mama for farm and they didn't do shii about it
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by dangotesmummy: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2021
mkpologwu:

I love the way you reason.

Just keep holding to that which you hold so firm. I also suggest you hold it with two hands to have it close to your face.

I'm talking about your dp.

thank you cool

It's a necessary part of life especially for women cool cool tongue cool
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by effido666: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2021
edogu:

Is Davido not a cultist with all his 'wealth'?
Is Burnaboy not a cultist with all his 'wealth'?
Is Wande Coal not a cultist even with his popularity and fame?
Some of our politicians are cultists with all their wealth?
You see my brother, some of these politicians and celebrities join one cult or the other not just for the purpose of acquiring 'power'.
edogu.......we are saying d same tin......it really doesn't make sense......... If cult dey hungry dem dey should go join cults like ogboni and others......dem suppose don pass dis level of cult
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by BluDesk: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2021
dangotesmummy:
lol I have no pity or fear for them because greater is he that is in me than street touts in the world

Their only powers is in large numbers and they can't even walk alone.theyre one of the most insecure, filthy scums of the earth.thry don't even have a life and their only past time and achievements is killing, raping and stealing and they're like the proverbial Yoruba saying that says a man that knows he's a living corpse Will not want to go down Alone hence they recruit as many people as possible

I've seen some of them in my street.many of them in my strEet are school dropouts because they've been declared wanted for their atrocities as police are looking for them, school authorities are looking for them and even their rival cultist so they end up leaving school at their base only to be moving from street to screet and living like destitutes, pickpockets and petty thieves. the last I heard of some that were lucky to graduate,he did his own NYSC in prison.now his years in school, certificate and parents efforts all useless.are they now the people you think I'll be scared of? People Wey be say once they see soildier,DSS or navy them go run.

If you really know them you will know they're walking corpse that have no hope and future.once hand touch them,all their brotherhood whatever will vanish,even their juju go fail them.theyre just products of poor parenting and self esteem issues.

Funny thing is despite the fact that they don't hide their identity,them know where them dey do their craze reach.to now worsen matter Fulani herdsmen dey kill some of their mama for farm and they didn't do shii about it

Iya o. E sa nu awon moyin

Le sha fun won ni koba koba bii lamba lataroo
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 05, 2021
mrkels:
According to a report shared by Warri Aproko , The kings Son has been killed in a cult related incident that occurred in Ovwian , Udu local government area yesterday 3rd April 2021 .

It was said that all occupants of the vehicle died on the spot .

The security operatives in udu should really up their game as more than 15 persons have been killed in 4 months in that area .

We want to use this medium to call on the Inspector General of Police to come to our aid . Because as it stands now the DPO cannot handle this boys anymore .
See gory video below .

NB : VIEWERS DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tb8Hox9Kww

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialWarriaproko/videos/1169436023506859/
I thought they said is only igbos that are killing police
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2021
Condolences o we are one it’s sad
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by Bountay(m): 10:41pm On Apr 05, 2021
mrkels:
According to a report shared by Warri Aproko , The kings Son has been killed in a cult related incident that occurred in Ovwian , Udu local government area yesterday 3rd April 2021 .

It was said that all occupants of the vehicle died on the spot .

The security operatives in udu should really up their game as more than 15 persons have been killed in 4 months in that area .

We want to use this medium to call on the Inspector General of Police to come to our aid . Because as it stands now the DPO cannot handle this boys anymore .
See gory video below .

NB : VIEWERS DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Tb8Hox9Kww

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialWarriaproko/videos/1169436023506859/
Fake news bro na my Area 4 ekpan b Dat... Nothing related to cult issue even if we know say him na vikings..... E chop yahoo boys money tire na dem gang up shoot am.... Na assassination dem no take e gold or mopol gun... Everything dey intact

2 Likes

Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by savageyoungboy(m): 2:06am On Apr 06, 2021
From the story sha, something nor dey right. If you follow up other assassination news from Delta, you go see say something nor dey right but we nor go ever know until they catch the assassins.
Something dey sup inside that Udu area
Police need to try to relate the murders and start doing their interrogation. Cause this is probably the fourth time I'm hearing someone of high status is assassinated for no reason. One person who was assassinated probably this year or ending of last year tried to run but the assassins really wanted him dead and chase after him till dey killed him in broad daylight
Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 06, 2021
dangotesmummy:

You really sabi the useless people well...I still can't understand how a person will give up his life and peace and sanity for all that rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) by aidameoryou: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Ashewo, tugha rie eren grin

my guy how far, i sent you a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Man Is Ready To Help Dorothy Dike & Son (picture) / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.