Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,113 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) (1481 Views)

Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) / Girl Thanks Tattoo Artist, Bizzyaski, For Tattooing Her Body Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by Jah12: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
My father has kicked me out of his house, I am now homeless, please Nigerians come to my aide” - Lady who was disowned by her father for tattooing Bobrisky on her body begs Nigerians to help her!!!

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf9QsAzI0c8

@ Lalasticlala
@ Seun
@ mynd44

FP PLS
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
OMO ALE!

HIT LIKE IF U THINK THE GIRL JUST RIDICULED HERSELF.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
She no Sabi beg. She needs skills
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2021
NDI....."NIGERIANS COME TO MY AID"

come to ur aid to come and do what o? angry

KEEP FACE LIKE SPOILT NOKIA BA3!

Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by tillaman(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Was she smoking broccoli when she had them draw the tattoo on her ??
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by mabeni(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
I sells tokunbo or fairly used AIRPLANE. Please, patronize me.
God bless you as you do so.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by HopeVictor(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2021
Ok...you tattooed the face of a confused manwoman...now enjoy a confusion filled life..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by habsydiamond(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Why u dey call Nigerians nao... U better call bobrisky to come to ur aid... Omo ale jatijati

Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by nifemi25(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
Did you tell us before drawing him/her on your back ,so why telling us when your dad throw you out of the house .. share your dad number so as to commend him for been a good parent
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by debbydams(f): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by Charles4000(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2021
Jah12:
My father has kicked me out of his house, I am now homeless, please Nigerians come to my aide” - Lady who was disowned by her father for tattooing Bobrisky on her body begs Nigerians to help her!!!

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf9QsAzI0c8

@ Lalasticlala
@ Seun
@ mynd44

FP PLS
abi she no get bobrisky number....to call her?bobrisky Nah her God...
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by orohbiro(f): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
nifemi25:
Did you tell us before drawing him/her on your back ,so why telling us when your dad throw you out of the house .. share your dad number so as to commend him for been a good parent
look how dumb and heartless u are someone disowns is daughter here u are pouring fuel to the already burning fire stupid boy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by chiiraq802(m): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2021
Egungun don enter Xpress, Motor don jam am grin...

Make that "Shim" adopt her.

Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by TheEnygma(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
she better go and ask her "role model" Bobrisky to help her because no be us send am to do tattoo
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by TheEnygma(m): 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
she better go and ask her "role model" Bobrisky to help her because no be us send am to do tattoo
RUBBISH.
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by Bankalert(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2021
orohbiro:
look how dumb and heartless u are someone disowns is daughter here u are pouring fuel to the already burning fire stupid boy
i imagine you can do the same thing she did. Little wonder a certain moniker calls Nigerian Girls useless. I hope your daughter tattoos bobrisky on her body, and be sure you welcome it with open arms.
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin
CORRECT FATHER⚫
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by Ishilove: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
It is like your cup is full o, aunty. Let Bobrisky come to your rescue.
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by We4all: 11:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
All that doleful show of emotions is just a ploy to get Bobrisky's attention. At the same time, she has succeeded in subjecting herself to pillory.

If her dad actually enforced disclipinary measures on her, then it proves that she comes from a staid home where morals are held sacred.

Calling out to the public for succuor is just a phantom wish and girlish chimera. How about she dims off the ink and ask for her dad's forgiveness.....
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by tbibuzz(m): 7:01am On Apr 05, 2021
orohbiro:
I don't blame the father at all infact I must commend him for disowning this mumu.people don't know mumu actions have consequences.u go soon dey stay under bridge
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:04am On Apr 05, 2021
You tattooed Bobrisky on ur body not Nigerians and ur father disowned you for it. So, you should know where to divert ur problems to henceforth.
Re: Lady Who Was Disowned By Her Father For Tattooing Bobrisky, Begs For Help(video) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2021
You are very mad.
Even your siblings should disown you, you are shame to your family.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ebirawood Actress (zulfa Onayi) Wedding / Mercy Eke Rushes Girl Injured In A Car Accident To The Hospital (Video) / Who Is The Most Hated And Annoying On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.