Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Review Your Manuscripts For Free! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Review Your Manuscripts For Free! (1168 Views)

Now Accepting Manuscripts For Very Very Fast Publishing And Distribution. / Buy Manuscripts / I Have Dozens Of Manuscripts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review Your Manuscripts For Free! by Peaceworld(m): 11:33am On Apr 18, 2011
OK guys, the topic says it all, Many are benefitting from this help I'm giving already. Mail your rough manuscripts to my email

mailgeorgeshadow@yahoo.com

and believe me, you'll be surprised by the review.

Why am I doing this? I'm an editor who feels Nigeria is so blessed with writing talent and my mission is to help this set of people realize their potential, not really making a windfall in the process (, hence the free editing I now offer, ) The only way to do this is to minimize the cost of editing and review services as much as possible, in the US, this is like $0.03 PER WORD and I don't think any young African can afford this crazy sum, but the continent loses out in the publishing industry since we publish a very dismal percentage of the world's annual book consumption due to lack of well-edited books being published. So let's say this is my way of giving back to my motherland. Am I for real? You can ask Frank Anozie, whose novel THE CYBER LOVER, I just finished reviewing, or Netty Ejike, whose chapter one for STORMY AFFAIR I just finished reviewing, or Essien Equinon, whose first five chapters for UYAI, MY BROTHER AND I is currently on my desk, or Linda Kiss, whose manuscript for THE WITCH'S TORMENT I finished reviewing some months ago. Yes, I am for real. Join the many budding young authors now making use of this FREE help, because like I always tell them, in writing, it's not about getting it published the first time but getting it right before eventually publishing. See more free help for african authors on a thread I put up here some yrs back and keep coming back to this post and my online blog

georgeshadow..com

for the latest on new ideas I'm still working on with young writers in mind. Once again, my email is

mailgeorgeshadow@yahoo.com

and I'm open to all genre. Thank you and happy writing!

Peaceworld
Re: Review Your Manuscripts For Free! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
OK Peaceworld, I took the ending you suggested for my book and my sibblings love it. I think I have another manuscript coming right up. Part two of the series. And what of my offer to become my editor? E be like say you no dey read your mail, but pls per chance you eventually do, I pray you agree coz I don't think I've met a better editor in all my young life. By the way, my mum is now in possession of THE BLACK BOOK!
Re: Review Your Manuscripts For Free! by Peaceworld(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
Sorry I'm always on the go. Yes I can edit your upcoming manuscript like the first one, and yes I'll accept whatever you offer like the first one. Till then, happy writing.
Re: Review Your Manuscripts For Free! by Peaceworld(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2011
OK, just got this email from Netty and I thought I'd paste it here to convince any one in doubt about this.

iew
Mon Apr 18th, 2011 4:58 PM PDT
View full HTML message

I was right when I said you are a wonderful man! You did a great job on my work.
Thank you so very much. I agree with most of the corrections you made. Most but
not all.
I don't like the word - boyfriend when I am writing my novels. I'd rather use a
friend or a lover. I just don't feel comfortable with it. Likewise I often run
away from using the term, girlfriend. In the romance world - Harlequin, Mills
and Boon - the word 'mistress' is used for the lover of an unmarried man, and
that is my idea when I used mistress in the summary of my novel. People just
have to get used to the term. I'd rather it stays, please.
I use British English though I am writing about Americans(thus I have to
maintain the realise NOT realize). Strange, isn't it, but my reason is that I
want to stress the fact that I am from a country colonised by the British. I
don't know if it is a taboo using British English when writing about Americans.
Please find out for me, if you can.
I began the novel in a deceptive way. I just felt like having something new so I
began by introducing my hero and heroine through the eyes of other people. There
is no SECOND lady that will vie for Miles' affection with Brooke. Amanda is
special in that she will be used as my heroine in another novel, so I wanted to
establish the link from this novel.
By the way, Brooke is a feminine name. I guess we are not very used to it,
but, if you don't mind, I'll retain the name.
Yes, I, too, wondered about surfing being a man's thing. Many women are into the
sport. I'd better erase that phrase. Thanks for that.
Yes, I am writing like Miles is seeing her purely as a lover. He doesn't want to
get emotionally involved with her. He has a REASON for that. Brooke, on the
other hand, is in love with him. That is the main difference I hinted at when I
said their differences eventually drove them apart.
Thanks again for the corrections. I know you are awfully busy, but I just have
to send you the second chapter. Please say you don't mind. Merci beaucoup! Have
a great day.
Re: Review Your Manuscripts For Free! by PLENTYNAIR(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2011
REVIEW (THEY WILL STEAL) YOUR MANUSCRIPTS FOR FREE!

Your above Scam Projects almost convinced me.
Re: Review Your Manuscripts For Free! by Peaceworld(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2011
OK PEOPLE, NO NEED TO GET EDGY HERE, THIS IS NO SCAM, THIS IS NETTY'S EMAIL

nettyraf@yahoo.com

Ask her what I've done for her,
Re: Review Your Manuscripts For Free! by Peaceworld(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2011
Equiunon pls confirm your recieving your review for your novel, check your inbox and get back to me if you haven't. Thanks,

(1) (Reply)

“the Dying Art Of The Stage Craft ” : Chief Lari Williams, Olu Okekanye And Others Slug The Theme Out At Ana’s Meeting! / Why Do Most Writers End Up Becoming Atheist? / Please Recommend A Good Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.