Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Laff And Crack Jokes Page 12 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laff And Crack Jokes Page 12 (395 Views)

Laff & Crack Jokes Page 2 / Laff And Forget Ur Sorrow / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laff And Crack Jokes Page 12 by Hollybratt(m): 6:51am On Apr 05, 2021
1.Take me to where i've never been before na so take make Amaka found herself for labour room
2.I just found out that no matter how expensive your life might be hushpuppy go buy am
3.Is like when God said let there be light... Is either NEPA are absent that day or they are deaf
4.don't go and hustle and be forming pink lip, people wey go collect your babe get brown teeth with white benz
5.E we talk now yahoo boys go say they are collecting the money white people collected from their great grand parent, are you there that time? Abi you are the owner of the money? Better say na lazyness dey worry your life
6.Just to talk about my unemployment i called buhari, he flash me, i call again, he still dey flash me
7.welcome to Nigeria where a man with pot belly is know as a rich man, but the one with flat chest they are know as 1 0 1
8.mad man go hug pastor wife for church, pastor mistakenly shout"haaa ogun fe paya shaa!" now we are asking pastor to show us where the verse is in bible.. :-D :-D :-D

(1) (Reply)

h / What That Stupid Thing U Keep On Doing / It Wasn't my fault,was it?...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.