Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Npower Batch C Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C Test (1079 Views)

No Npower Batch C Test Cut-off Mark Yet. This Are The Criteria That Might Be Use / NPOWER BATCH C TEST DATES AND PAST QUESTIONS (DOWNLOAD FOR FREE) / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Batch C Test by futureadedayo: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2021
To get a very high mark in your Npower Batch C test, please contact 08038328597...
You are not paying until you see your result.... But you need to be trustworthy. Thanks.
90% is the least we have gotten so far
Re: Npower Batch C Test by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2021
pls mine is showing, acct not found, till now what can I do
Re: Npower Batch C Test by Ghostofsparta1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2021
If one had written the exams and is not satisfied with his score nko?
Re: Npower Batch C Test by MrArche: 8:55pm On Apr 05, 2021
If you haven't been able to verify your information yet on Npower...I mean your BVN verification. Please make sure you use the same information as it is in your BVN page at the bank, so I advice you go to the bank and verify all info including the phone number used.
Re: Npower Batch C Test by femi4: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2021
Macobet:
pls mine is showing, acct not found, till now what can I do
Make sure you use a valid email address you once registered with

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Indeed Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job / Working In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.